• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone go to NEST without their partner knowing???

Big Phil

TMF Regular
This is an unusual question, but are there any people out there who attend NEST without telling their spouse or BF/GF?
For whatever reason.....you just dont tell them you've attended or will be attending?
By no means do I want this to be a therapy session on how to live one's life. if this doesn't apply to you, kindly dont reply and move on to the next thread. I'm just curious if anyone has received push back from their significant other, but pursued it anyway.

thanks.

I have certainly met people at NEST who told me things like, "My wife thinks I'm at a business convention," or "My boyfriend thinks I'm visiting my sister, but she'll cover for me if he calls her."

Surely there are many that do fib on where they really are. I never lied to my gf or bf because I was always dating someone that knew about my kinks. The only person I kind of not really lied to was my Mom when I was living back at the folks house, I did tell her I was at a fetish convention. My mom is pretty open minded so she didn't care much as long as I was safe. Does your partner know about your kink or no?

I do not have a girlfiend at the moment, but I tell my band and friends that "I am going to spend time with my brothers and sisters in Philly, and that is all they need to know.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back