• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone remember this movie with a tickling scene (sort of)?

MaleTickleeDC

TMF Expert
I've been trying to find this movie for years and I simply have no luck when doing searches on the Internet. I thought maybe someone here would know it. It does contain a tickling scene...sort of.

I remember watching part of this movie with my dad when I was a kid. It wasn't really appropriate for kids but my dad didn't care about things like that. LOL. This was back in the '80s, but I don't know if the movie was made in the '80s. Anyway, this was one of those movies about evil dolls or puppets or whatever that come to life and kill everyone. You know, one of those cheesy horror flicks. Anyway, the scene in question was a kinky sex scene, in which a hot woman, wearing sort of a masquerade mask over her eyes, had tied down a guy to a bed or cot or whatever, also wearing the same kind of mask. She was partially naked and was laying on top of him tickling his nipples. The guy was bucking pretty wildly from the tickling. I think the scene was meant to be sexy, not necessarily to have anything to do with the tickling fetish. The couple was clearly into S&M and this was probably supposed to be nipple torture, but it seemed like she was tickling the guy from his reactions. Anyway, as they were going at it, one of the evil dolls or puppets comes in the room to try to kill them. That's all I remember. I've tried to Google all the evil doll movies I can find but no information seems to exist about this scene. If anyone remembers this movie let me know.

I may know it, I may have it! When I get time, I'll check through my horror movies.....

i think its Master of Puppets, cause i remember that scene. let me know i'm curious to know as well.

I think it is Puppet Master. I found the scene online and it's not like I remember it at all. I think my adolescent mind probably interpreted the scene in a way that made sense to me at that age. Looks pretty much like a normal sex scene. Not even that hot. There's some bondage, but no tickling, sorry to say.

Ah, the tricks our minds play on us. I used to think that Gummi Bears episode was the height of erotic fiction.

I think it was Puppet Master. The puppet opens his mouth and puts a leach on his tied up body.

MaleTickleeDC

"I found the scene online and it's not like I remember it at all," you said. I've remembered movie tickling scenes being more intense than they actually were. Summer Lovers and Sirens each has bondage & underarm tickling - my favorite way to tickle - that the second time I saw them were over with a lot quicker than I'd remembered.

I think it is Puppet Master. I found the scene online and it's not like I remember it at all.

Ain't it the truth. I saw a movie as a kid Mr Sardonicus, 1961, in which there was a scene that had a woman tied up, arms overhead, barely able to stand up on her toes, which were barefoot. I was 7 years old at the time, and I could have sworn when the bad guy came in to put a leach on her foot, that he picked it up, sole facing the camera. Full screen sole shot nonetheless. Didn't see it again till recently and the bad guy had picked her foot up away from the camera. I was already having tickling fantasies at this age, so you can imagine how I reacted to it. The tricks our minds can play on us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back