• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone remember....

Justboy

TMF Master
an extract from a possibly larger comic strip, where a girl is sat up with her wrists and ankles bolted together. Two hooded henchmen(women?) are stroking her armpits with feathers, while a large lady in skimpy clothes pulls at her toes. The larger lady appears to speak in a German accent and goes on to furiously tickle the trapped girls soles. Pretty sure she is after some information but can't remember exactly what. The last 'pane' shows the apparent hero of the comic (a sort of wonder woman type character) struggling with a tentacles/vines underground in a sewer, when she hears her counterparts screams of laughter.

Sorry if that's sounds a bit vague at all, I remember the drawing style looking very realistic (in black and white) and a sort of cross between BAC and Saudelli, it certainly wasn't either of them.

Yes,I sure remember that well from many years ago. I doubt if I have it saved however.

The Imelda comic is great. Such a shame it was never finished. The artist's style is perfect.
I imagine a full comic with a split ending like LOZ did in Cyriaan Chronicles where chubby imelda gets it in one, and in the other Wonder woman ends up captured next to the girl she was trying to rescue.

Yes, the artist did several tickling pin ups. That was the only comic and it was never finished. He's still
active as a vanilla comic artist. Does mostly commission work. Here is one he did for us.

Attachments

• Gassy.jpg
    Gassy.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 597
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back