• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does Anyone Watch Dancing With The Stars?

Neutron

The dancer which Drew Lachey is completely HOT!!!!

Stacy Keibler is quite elegant and Lisa Rinna is Lisa Rinna (ROWRLLL)

Our family watched it together. Was sad the that Mr. P got to move on. He danced like a wax statue. I think the news anchor has a real chance to catch others by surprise, with the genes she got from her father.

I hope George Hamilton heals up quick so we can see him really do well.

the hollywood brother remembers a young stacey working for the now dead WCW. what the hollywood brother remembers is that this wrestling diva can dance

kyhawkeye said:
I think the news anchor has a real chance to catch others by surprise, with the genes she got from her father.

Do you mean Gillian Barbery? She's a "Good Day L.A" host, and she's also a weather woman here in the L.A area. I don't live in L.A, but needless to say, this show is on every weekday morning on my local fox station.

I haven't watched this show yet, but I watched her talking about it before it started.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Do you mean Gillian Barbery? She's a "Good Day L.A" host, and she's also a weather woman here in the L.A area. I don't live in L.A, but needless to say, this show is on every weekday morning on my local fox station.

I haven't watched this show yet, but I watched her talking about it before it started.

yes, her.

She had a pretty bad spill that landed her in the hospital before this dancing show started. As I recall, she was practicing and she landed on her back in awkward way and she was on pain killers I think and couldn't help host the show for several days.

No..

Jillian Barberie is going to be on that figure skating program.

You're thinking Giselle Fernandez, who I thought did an excellent job. In fact so far as the celebrities I think she did the best. She was definitely sexy and had a lot of grace.

I was actually somewhat impressed with Tatum O Neal, though I fear her years of living hard adled her brain.

Lisa Rina is STILL the hottest out there! (Though that Cheryl Burke the dancer could give her a run for her money)

As for Master P. Right there it shows the Judge vote should count for 75%. Personally I think maybe the lady who danced with him was the reason he got the votes. She seems to be a fan favorite.

No, I meant Jillian. I didn't know there was another dancing-type show on too. I thought it was just the figure skating one. I thought this one and that one were the same show. My bad.

Jillian

Jillian Barberie is hotter than a popcorn fart and is on my top ten most fuckable list

She could do a better job with the weather segment though. She does it like she doesn't even care, and its like "whatever, lets get this out of the way." She may be pretty, but I find the weather women who seem to know what they're talking about or care and don't half-ass it, more attractive.

That show is so fast-paced though that it doesn't even really matter. And it's hard for them to stay on topic sometimes. Dorothy and Steve and her go off on these little banter episodes, and such. I guess thats what makes the show however, since its not so anal and what not.

My mom likes to watch Dancing with the stars. Me, I'll take Shall We Dance with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back