• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

does anyone watch the westminster dog show?

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
tonight and tomorrow night USA broadcasts the westminster kennel dog show from new york city. every february the best doggies in the world compete for best in show. i have watched for many years now, i find it relaxing and also have learned a great deal about the different breeds of dogs. there are memorable moments, like when the bichon friese? won the best in show one year. what a little charmer and show off he was. and the year one poor doggie , because of nerves, had an accident while being shown. the audience laughed, but i cried, silly me, i felt sorry for the dog.

its the dog equivalent of the olympics. to me anyway

isabeau

AAAARRRRGH! That means wrestling isn't on tonight....DOH!

#%$*&@# Dogs....... :p

I watch every year myself Issy....I always want my favorite (13 inch beagle) to win.... and every year it makes me want to go out and get a puppy. :xpulcy:

Miss.Dog pagent

I watch it! I looooooove it! it is very relaxing! did anyone watch the Miss.Dog pagent? sooooo cute!

tulipangel said:
I watch it! I looooooove it! it is very relaxing! did anyone watch the Miss.Dog pagent? sooooo cute!

noo i never heard of that, when is it ? or when was it lol

isabeau

I watch it if I see it's on. I don't go out of my way to reserve my evening for it, but I do enjoy watching it, if for no other reason than I'm such a huge animal lover and they are just all so damn CUTE!!

tulipangel said:

havent' watched the miss dog pagent but I really love you siggy :Kiss1:

Mimi said:
I watch it if I see it's on. I don't go out of my way to reserve my evening for it, but I do enjoy watching it, if for no other reason than I'm such a huge animal lover and they are just all so damn CUTE!!
Yeah I agree! I think there is one for muts like my dog (which is in the pets pics) but I don't know when thats on.

Personally, I think that stuff is degrading to dogs. Here they are, man's best friend: loyal, lovable, protective, caring. And you get these yahoos with too much time and money on their hands parading these poor dogs around, making them do humiliating tricks and such. I mean do you really think the dog cares about the trophy? No, but the owner does. "Oh look at me, look at what I did. I bred my dogs and produced this champion that I trained to do whatever I tell it". Y'know what I think? I think these people should do the same things with their own children, parading them around in front of all those people, making them do tricks and such. Maybe it would help bring down the crime rate in the long run.

Just please leave the poor dogs alone. ::rant off::

uh Slacker they do, its called childrens beauty contests lol

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

I think Vince McMahon moved his wrestling program RAW because they preemted it because of the dog show. I heard he was quite annoyed! :whip:

Shred said:
I think Vince McMahon moved his wrestling program RAW because they preemted it because of the dog show. I heard he was quite annoyed! :whip:

well how silly of Vince. USA has only been broadcasting this live like for at least forever lol and Shred plueaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee change that siggy i'm going to have nightmares i just know it...

isabeau

slacker2114 said:
Better than you having nightmare's from mine ;)

naaaaaaa your siggy is my hottest dream ever lolol

isabeau :rotate:

You oughtta see the monster BEHIND the sig!! (don't let his sexy manly appearance fool you, either....he's a BEAST!)

Mimi :p

Izzy......riiiiiight :rolleyes: :D

Mimi.....I'm not sure if I was just complimented or insulted...heheh :confused: :evilha:

yes I do watch the Wesminster Dog show,quite a few years back my mother and I went to one in person and I had a blast.. :smilestar
I also used to own a Western White Highland Terrier and I love those dogs.They are so vivacious,affectionate,loyal ,alot like me :wub:

slacker2114 said:
Izzy......riiiiiight :rolleyes: :D

Mimi.....I'm not sure if I was just complimented or insulted...heheh :confused: :evilha:

Compliment and a SAM all rolled into one. :imouttahe

Mimi :D

slacker2114 said:
Thanks for the compliment. But what the hell is a SAM?

ahem a SAM IS well hmm wait a second i know i know... rats i knew it it was on the tip of my tongue... i'll get back to you just wait a minute.

isabeau

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back