• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does having a pic in your profile make a difference?

Not to sound conceded, but once I decided to put a picture of myself, it didn't take long before a couple of handfulls of pms and picture comments started popping up. It's quite flattering. :)

Well it's different for everyone but it's definitely no surprise that it worked for you, you have absolutely gorgeous eyes!

Blackestlily, the reason why you cant post your pic, is because your so damn hot, all the guys are hounding you. i dont blame you for not showing yourself.

Having photos up only garnered the type of attention I didn't want, so it definitely didn't give me the talks and people I was looking for. When I'm speaking to people on here, it doesn't make a difference if they have one up or not in regards to conversation. I really only meet people at gatherings anyways. That's the perfect (and only) way I could ever verify who they say they are and be comfortable with them: safely in person. :)

I'm with Lily on this one. Not that having a photo's invited any kind of attention, unwanted or otherwise, but rather that I don't give a flip what someone looks like if all we're doing is talking. It's only when I'm going to meet someone that it'd matter. And since no one on the TMF's ever actually wanted to meet me, nor have I met anyone who'd be open to meeting, it hasn't made a lick of difference.

Gatherings are where it's at, TBH.

I don't think it matters if you have one in your profile or not but I know many people like to talk to someone that has a picture to share, whether its public on here or shared via email. Just cuz its hard to tell if a person is being truthful about who they are.

Maniac is actually Elizabeth Warren (fake Indian)... Come on, that was funny!

I actually never thought about it in those terms. For me, I simply put a pic up and did a profile so I could share a little about myself with those that have a common interest. I suppose if you're expecting this to be more of a hookup sight i guess it would.

Well I've read through all the posts and I appreciate the different perspectives. Just to touch on a couple of things, I do not look at TMF as a hookup site nor am I fishing for compliments, lol. I really was just curious if it made a difference in the comfort level of someone seeing that a person they were having a conversation with had a picture of themselves in their profile.

That being said, I have put up a couple of pics for now. If, in the end, it doesn't seem to make a difference then I'll take them down or set them to friends only but for now I have put a face to my nickname :)

I really don't have the self confidence to do it, before I used to but things happened and I realized it's not worth it. I understand the kind of personal assurance you get from know that the person you're talking to is really a person and not some faceless thing on the internet but I don't need the stress. If I start talking to someone and I trust them I would do it but i'm not having it up there publicly.

It's been just over a week and so far no difference, even after reaching out to some of the people I've chatted with in the chat room. I'm holding off passing judgement since it's been such a short period of time but my gut is telling me it isn't going to change all that much.

Doesn't matter to me. I treat this site like all social sites. Pics are helpful in some aspects such as locating the people who host munches. Other than that, I can't say its helped me personally. Been on here four 11 years, and from posts or pics, a total of 5 people initiated conversations with me that I still chat with to this day, and it all happened within the past 4 years.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back