• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does Nitrous Oxide increase ticklishness/freaked out?

pacattack

TMF Master
I get to tie up and tickle my gf and like to experiment with different methods and tools to see the differences in reactions. I have another "session" comming up with her, and want to see if nitrous (also known as whipits) has a positive effect on ticklishness and anticipation/panic of being tickled. I know when nitrous is inhaled one becomes very giddy for roughly a minute, and believe that during this time they would increase greatly, but afterwards i was wondering if the comedown caused the same effect... like because theyre sorta out of it they are more freakish/squirmish about being tickled.

Has anybody had experience with this? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Neither of us want her to do it and then her ticklishness decreased afterwards. Thanks!

~dnglvr

I wouldn't recommend using Nitrous Oxide for safety reasons.
Nitrous Oxide may not be toxic but it can still kill.
I'm not an expert on Nitrous Oxide but I have always cosidered all anaestetics to be dangerous things to use, toxic or non-toxic.

But that's just my opinion.

yeah i know all about it, ive read up fairly well on nitrous and its dangers, but i was curious as to its effects in this mannar.

I haven't had experience with the combination of Nitrous oxide and tickling, so I'm wondering how it affects ticklishness as well. Nitrous oxide (which I've only had administered to me at a doctor's office so I only have experience in it's medical use) is a bit of a dissociative anesthetic, takes one's mind off of pretty much everything and has a slight numbing effect, so I'd guess a person laughing while being tickled on nitrous oxide might be laughing for a completely different (and probably unknown even to the 'lee) reason.

I'm going to have to say that I doubt nitrous oxide increases anticipation or apprehension, though. I'd be more inclined (since breathing it ended my nervousness about having teeth removed) to say it kills apprehension.

Anyway, be careful with nitrous oxide, please. People go through years of training and have to get state certification to be allowed to administer it legally and even they risk suffocating the person they're administering it to if they aren't completely careful. I know you've heard it from other people on the forum already, but I think it's worth repeating.

well at lower levels of intake nitrous oxide doesnt make you really screwed up, it makes you real buzzy and giddy for about thirty seconds, and i was wondering if one were to be tickled like mad unpredictably while they were in that buzz they would become very giddy afterwards.

If you ask me...it's not worth risking the health of the lee to find out if it will work or not. My advice is to not do it.

I agree with kunoke. I mean the reason why none of us know the effects of Nitrous Oxide and whether or not it increases ticklishness is because we're not willing to risk the health of our lee to find out.

Sorry dude.

I personnaly have never experienced it, but laughinggas.com has some clips it seems to work and if I weren't that ticklish, I would make the plunge if it would make my mate hapy. Vene if in a revenge type thing.

I had nitrous oxide administered by a dentist, once. Even though it was given by a trained professional, it made me quite sick, so I never requested it again. I do not recommend using it for any non-medical purpose because its effects can be unpredicatable.

Don't people who "experiment" on their partner scare you a bit?
Just asking.

"So, now I sever this and..."

*Yeargh!*

"Oops, hope it wasn't important".

You get the picture.

no not really, well it depends on what the "experiment" is. i enjoy exploring the realm of sexuality and so does she, which involves experimentation. hmmm, so it sounds like its not such an enhancer....

does anybody know anything or has tried anything that is?

I gotta say I agree that I don't think ya should try it, doesnt seem worth the risk really :( . Personally being gassed like that would scare me, and that aint so good for the tickling really. But, just my thoughts anyway ^^ .
And Kalamos, ewww :p

use of nitrous oxide

If I may be of help, in the vanilla world I am an expert on a few subjects, including poisons and intoxicants of various types including nitrous oxide (which I will refer to as "NO" as this is its chemical contraction which oddly enough corresponds to the final answer in my reccomendation)

This is an anesthetic, that is it reduces pain which is why your dentist uses it. That said, tickling passes through the same fibers as pain, thus in any intoxicating amount pain sensation being reduced so would tickling. Theoretically a small amount COULD produce some inhibition loss, but this substance probably does not have a wide therapeutic window for this (ie the difference in the amount to produce the desired effect and the amount resulting in unwanted toxicity)

That said, when administered under conditions not controlled it can indeed be dangerous as was remarked earlier in the thread (controlled is anything other than the supervision of a qualified health care provider). Do it too often and you can practically feel your IQ dropping as this can in repeated and high doses be damaging to the brain tissue.

My advice, abandon the whipits, you are better off experimenting with lotions, gelsocks, sonicares, music and settings, roleplay, restraints, and a very modest amount of alcohol or perhaps some caffeine (more likey to give the desired sensitivity) should a substance be your desire.

Thumbs down on the NO from the Professor, but hope I could provide a few alternative ideas.

Best wishes,

Professor Tkl

Wow, if I had a lecturer called professer Tickle I might have turned up to a few more of those lectured! (Just in case ya know ;) ) :D

dnglvr said:
I get to tie up and tickle my gf and like to experiment with different methods and tools to see the differences in reactions. I have another "session" comming up with her, and want to see if nitrous (also known as whipits) has a positive effect on ticklishness and anticipation/panic of being tickled. I know when nitrous is inhaled one becomes very giddy for roughly a minute, and believe that during this time they would increase greatly, but afterwards i was wondering if the comedown caused the same effect... like because theyre sorta out of it they are more freakish/squirmish about being tickled.

Has anybody had experience with this? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Neither of us want her to do it and then her ticklishness decreased afterwards. Thanks!

~dnglvr

Dude,

Just be happy that you have a woman that will let you tickle her. Why push the limit that could be life threatening?

mavsfan said:
Dude,

Just be happy that you have a woman that will let you tickle her. Why push the limit that could be life threatening?

I must say that I agree.

Anesthesia is not in my scope of practice, but NO or "laughing gas" does not always make people laugh. Some make just get sleepy, some even break into uncontrollable tears or fits of crying. Plus, too much use, like any inhalants like sniffing glue or toluene ("Tolley") can lead to long term brain damage.

Leave the gas bags to the anethesiologists....not worth the risk

Last edited:
mavsfan said:
Dude,

i never said i wasnt happy. the realm of sexuality is broad and expansive, once you have somebody who comes up with new ideas to try that are wild as your own you'll understand the exploring aspect of sexual acts. its fun, its not a means of diminishing love or of expressing it, its just a fun time.

and just for the record, when i was considering trying it out in this realm, it wasnt going to be the concentration dentists use, and i wasnt going to be "gassing" her or knocking her out. only a very tiny amount would be administered, and we've both done NO2 before recreationally in the past. you can die from it, but only when you breathe in SO MUCH NO2 that it cuts off oxygen to the brain. basically.. if you breathed in N02 for a minute or two and nothing else (which is rediculous). so dont worry people, im not acting careless or uneducated, nor am i ungrateful for what i have.

with that said... tklcouple... gel socks? havent heard that yet, whats the deal with those?

nevermind haha.. i know what they are, she's worn those before with positive effects. i thought you meant tickling her while she was wearing them, hah!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back