• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does nylon make women's feet / legs more ticklish?

Alba Flood

TMF Poster
Although I have no tickling experience except with my gf Laura, it seems to me that nylon drastically increases ticklishness.
I need to be specific: Laura and I are not in the "fetish", she accepts my passion but we don't play "eccessive" games, apart from armpits licking (she is so ticklish here).
However, I tickled her more than several times and I noticed that her reactions were truly great when she wore nylon socks. Without socks, she is still quite ticklish on feet, ankles and legs, but there is a noticeable difference. She herself explained me that she feels much more in trouble with nylon socks (I repeat, she disliked tickle before me). She says my fingers glide more easily this way and her skin is more"sensitive" on the whole leg, etc.
What do you think: is there a real difference? :)

My wife had surgery recently and while she was recovering at home, I bought her some compression stockings to keep her from getting blood clots.

That being said, I managed to sneak in some tickles, and she was way more ticklish.

Aesthetically it seems to be the case. Never got to experiment, however.

It makes the skin more ticklish generally because it reduces friction. The less friction, the more "lightness" of the touch as the fingers can slide more, causing the tickle sensors to recognize it from the pressure of a firm press or from the sensation of pain.

Simple physics, and neurology.

I cant speak for others, but for myself this is the case. Im much more ticklish with nylons than without

Thanks to all, solved! Your answers were all precise and complete.
So Laura isn’t the only case ... but now that I know, I will give her much more fun :):) (she doesn’t always think it’s fun but no problem)

I never noticed a difference in ticklishness from nylons to barefoot. That goes for using lotions and oils to increase ticklishness as well.

It can be more ticklish, or also can make it less ticklish. I’m a guy and my first tickle partner one time applied oil or lotion to my feet I can’t remember it’s been almost 10 years and then she put her stockings on my feet and strapped me down and I was definitely ticklish. Was a fun experience.

Thank you again. To state this on Laura, yesterday I "accidentally" passed a finger on her sole and leg while she had nylon. Normally, if I did that on her feet - ankles - legs she would be pulling back her leg immediately and smile or laugh (or scratch me ahah); she could handle 5-10 here seconds (sometimes).
With nylons she immediately bursted into laugh and screamed :) :)
She herself explained "Ok, with ankle socks or without I'm ticklish, but nylons drive me crazy" 🤩

This also proves that nylons work much better than other socks

So in my experience in almost all cases nylons definitely make feet, legs , knees, and thighs more ticklish. I have actually started off a session with my lee barefoot and then put nylons on her feet. In almost every instance my lee begged me to take the nylons off her feet because they were so much more sensitive with nylons. BUT, the nylons have to be really sheer. The thinner the hose the less friction and the more ticklish responses can be transmitted.

Two more things. 1) Sometimes it is hard to tickle in between the toes with nylons which is often a very ticklish place. So, I have actually bought nylons that have individual toes. They are called nylon toe gloves. They work great but are a little expensive. 2) I find the use of plastic banjo picks on fingers tickles nylon feet like mad!

I have gotten great responses from lees who are just mildly ticklish.
Hope this helps and have fun!

Agree with musictkls - if the nylons are very thin, low denier, like 10, ultra sheer and sheer toe, they will greatly increase the tickling sensation.
(They also will give a vastly more pleasurable footjob!!)

However, if they are too thick, they make the tickling sensation less, ...and also not as pleasant footjob.

Haven't tried nylons but oil always works

It's shocking how little time fetishists like us spend in 'tickle science'. All too busy working and living life outside of our sexual experiences. ;)

lol is it me or do guys like us pass the stockings section in random store and go "you know....maybe I should buy this. Just in case"? lol I just mentioned it to my tickle friend (who's moderately ticklish, not too overt). I think I intrigued her.

It's shocking how little time fetishists like us spend in 'tickle science'. All too busy working and living life outside of our sexual experiences. ;)

Im not sure what you mean lol I have plenty of time to play with my bf, ASUtickler, especially now that we're all stuck inside, I just don't wear nylons / prefer upper body so proper scientific method testing for this subject hasn't come up :)

Im not sure what you mean lol I have plenty of time to play with my bf, ASUtickler, especially now that we're all stuck inside, I just don't wear nylons / prefer upper body so proper scientific method testing for this subject hasn't come up :)

I should've known. And especially now during corona times, I bet activity has increased a deal.

Hmmm interesting. Never got a footjob with a woman wearing nylons. Time to try it!

Love nylons. Not only does it make girls more ticklish, but also makes their shoes come off a lot more easily.

I don't know how much impact it has on tickling but nylons definitely makes feet look sexier.

For my wife it is definitely the case. She even mentioned one night during passion (not specifically tickling her, just running my hands all over her legs and feet) that nylons make her much more sensitive.

I have yet to really try it with my gf, I will have to soon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back