• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does poking tickle you?

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
I know it tickles me, much to the amusement of the girl who sits behind me in my criminal history class. She always likes to poke me in the sides to see me jump.

No, it just hurts. :( I've never been tickled before, but people have poked me in the ribs lots of times to see my reaction. It's just plain annoying and painful. :doh:

That's a constant for me. At least you don't squeak.

Axtually, I sometimes do squeak.

No, it just hurts. :( I've never been tickled before, but people have poked me in the ribs lots of times to see my reaction. It's just plain annoying and painful. :doh:

Dang, that's too bad. It's never hurt me. I guess those of us who get tickled from poking are lucky.

Yes, as long as they aren't hard pokes. But fast, light pokes make me giggle like crazy!

Since my friends found out they like to creep up behind me and just tickle my ribs till i fall on the floor...they think its hilarious especially when im getting money out at a cash point on a night out grr rofl

I love a good poke if it is not too hard. If someone pokes me on my back it can be mighty ticklish.

Yes. It's extremely frustrating because it's so random that you can't get used to it enough to block it out. :ignite:

If they hit the right spot it does, but I haven't been poked/tickled in a loooooong time so I dunno what the 'right spot' would be.

i never laugh, and barely move(mostly cause they lack any skill), but I love the yelp a woman makes when I poke her sides.

The single best tickling technique that works on me is the spidery caress of a female's nails. Poking just doesn't work.

It usually doesn't, but when I'm caught off guard it can tickle a bit. That being said, there's only 2 spots where pokes actually work on me and I find it annoying :p

Poked with what? A stick? Not so ticklish. Fingers? Yes.

It usually doesn't, but when I'm caught off guard it can tickle a bit. That being said, there's only 2 spots where pokes actually work on me and I find it annoying :p

OK. Whats with the tease there. LOL. Tell us there are two spots and then drop out. I would not tell either.;)

Yeah it tickles me, and I like it. :) I wish it happened more to be honest...

Yeah, fast and light did it, especially on belly and the base of the ribs. Kids at school called it "The typewriter" because they would punctuate the tickling by yelling "Ding!" and slapping the face. Evil little bastards.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back