• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does she have a tickle fetish?

tkler by night

Hello all

I don't post much, and it's been a really long time since I did last - but, I'm bored, so thought I would share this story and maybe get some input.

There's this girl I've been interested in but nothings ever happened cause one of us is in some kind of relationship when the other's single and vice versa. Anyway - that being said I've had two encounters with this girl that make me think wee miiight haavee someeethiiing in commonn.

1. A group of us are hanging out at a bar and I start to make fun of her with her roommate, who's a guy, and to retaliate she starts to tickle him. Just like poking his chest and side - so it's like whatever. But then I see her face and she has this oddly sadistic grin on her face and a glint in her eye.. not unlike what I imagine I might look like when I'm tickling someone. So I look at her to see her full reaction and she notices and gets kind of embarrassed and says "what? don't look at me like that."

Time passes. I forget about it - cause I figure I'm just reading into things

2. Hanging out at a bar again - another group of us. Similar scenario, only this time a friend of mine, who's a girl, starts making fun of me. Not one to waste an opportunity, I start tickling her in retaliation. Just like poking her sides - so it's like whatever (well, it's not whatever, it's awesome). But then I look up and see this girl I'm interested in watching us with that same look in her eye with that same wonderfully evil little smile.

And THAT one made me think twice. So... Does she have a tickle fetish?

(only time will tell...)

obviously, you need to find a reason to poke her sides....

I think you need to hang out with this girl by herself and start tickling her, then you will really see. I know this one chick that had the same "look" and it turned out she really really liked it just like us. Be encouraged man =)

Alright...I've seen many threads over the years that ask this question.

More times than not...the answer is NO.

Don't forget what a fetish is. It is something unusual that elicits a sexual response in someone. It is pretty rare to encounter one that shares your fetish unless you meet them through certain sites or just get lucky.

The smile could simply be a way of showing her playful nature. Does it mean she is having a sexual response? No it doesn't and treading the water lightly is probably the best course of action.

My advice to people in situations like these where they wonder if they share that common bond is to make sure you have a close relationship to him/her.

-Get to know her all the way. Talk to her, see what you have in common, and go with the flow.
-Do not be too forward with your fetish. That will turn people off immediately.
-NEVER....I repeat...NEVER allow your fetish to control your actions or train of thought. Be in control and confident in yourself and everything else will follow.

Ticklephile-biased wishful thinking. She's just a playfully mischievous girl who thinks tickling is amusing, no more. Neat, but it doesn't make her a tickle fetishist in any way

Maybe it doesn't matter whether she has a tickle fetish or not as long as you can tickle her and make her laugh
for a reasonable amount of time and frequency. That might be quite enough for a great time.

Dude, no offense, but how do you expect anyone on the forum to answer this question?Nobody here even knows anything about this girl other than what you've told us. Maybe she has the fetish. Or maybe she just thinks tickling is innocent playful fun. Or maybe she was only tickling that other guy because she was interested in him. Maybe she loves tickling but hates being tickled. Maybe she's not ticklish at all. You could get a 100 different answers on this forum, but you're never going to know until you actually tickle her. You already have two things working for you. 1) You're on friendly terms w/her so even if she doesn't like being tickled(unlikely based on what you've told us), she's not going to break out the pepper spray if you do poke her ribs 2) You saw her tickle one guy, so you know at least on some level she's open to tickling, even if she doesn't have an actual fetish. But you're overthinking it. The next time you're in a social setting w/this girl, tickle her ribs or feet and see what happens. Until you do, you're never going to be sure.

Magic Fingers had the right idea before he got carried away. I don't understand folks coming on here wanting to know what's going on with someone else when the only way to find out for sure is by asking the person directly. All your going to get here is speculation.
One gal I was takling to online, (my handle does invite conversation), told me she doesn't care to tickle people, she doesn't like being tickled, but if someone else begins tickling someone else in great earnest, she always had to watch. She didn't know why. It's a big world out there.

Well, ironically, Magic Fingers (and MrTicklefeet) your responses were exactly the kind I was looking for. It's true you couldn't know, and it is all speculation in this case, but clearly people still like to share some personal experiences of their own and maybe some advice based on similar situations. It's just a specific scenario that may provoke some other people to share some stories of their own if they want. A 'forum thread' if you will..

Of course I won't know until I just go an do it, but raising the level of anticipation often times is half the fun (just so long as you're not over thinking things). I don't think I have to explain how anticipation plays into the overall enjoyment on a tickling forum...

That being said, thanks all for your comments. I've got the green light - time to 'go for the kill'

I'd find an excuse to tickle her. Maybe she is "like us", or maybe it's just wishful thinking on your part. You won't know unless you make some type of move, though.

Interesting... I have a question for you tkler by night, you had not one but two perfectly glorious situations to engage in tickling related conversation with this girl that you are interested in and from what I am gathering, you let both chances go by. I am assuming this because you are asking us if we think she has a tickle fetish.

Those two evenigns in the bar gave you the opportunity to ask "HER". Not passing judgement sir, I am just curious based on the information that is currently on the table as to why you have not had some form of tickle talk with this person yet...?

I'd find an excuse to tickle her. Maybe she is "like us", or maybe it's just wishful thinking on your part. You won't know unless you make some type of move, though.
I agree with this. You can wonder all day but it won't answer the question.

Fetish

A fetish may also be an excessive, non-sexual fixation for whatever reason. The frequency, as well as the intensity of the response, is at issue here---things the individual may be unwilling to discuss.

Observation can take the place of discussion if need be.

-SirSeaSpraySr

Just putting this out there. Almost all of my friends have been able to guess at and make jokes about my fetish just because of how I react when someone tickles me. I still don't know what gives it away, but apparently, I have a look. So, I'm not saying definitely, but it sure is a possibility. I think all of us have that look.

...and even if she isn't one of us, she may be open to conversion. I've had a couple GFs who never looked back after they were bitten by the tickle bug. ...a tickle bug who even nibbled their toes. ;) Tickle bugs can be thoughtful that way. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back