• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does the Personals section ever yield true results?

Yeah, I met my wife through tt's personals section. I met play partners through tt, tmf and collarme as well.

Do you really think fetlife is better for tickling? Seems like theres a smaller tickling community there.

Go to events. Join clubs on fetlife. The forum here. I met my girl in the randomist place. Stick around tickling and something will come your way. Go to NEST! Munches are a great way to meet people too. Find the scene around you if the digital isnt working out. We are a legion man. Expect us.

Well, I posted an ad the other day saying how I'm just looking for someone to talk to... Sadly it has less views than the normal schtick you see there, and that's disheartening. I was really trying to be an honest guy and really sell myself, but I guess there isn't too many girls around these parts who aren't looking for more than just guys to do tickling stuff with. Sad, really...

Hopped on to the chat room a couple times too, just starting up normal conversations and trying to introduce myself to new people. They either only wanted to talk tickling, or didn't give me the time of day.

...I don't think this is really the place for me to meet people. I think I'll stick to real life girls, if you don't mind.

Nonetheless, thanks for the insights and viewpoints.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back