• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does this mean I'm not a noob anymore?

Rectangle

TMF Master
I just passed 100 posts!

AND..I just posted my first thread!

Thank you TkLee88 for convincing me to actually post instead of lurk, this place rocks!

Congratulations, Rectangle! :D :D :D

Just wait 'till you get your first feather! :D :D :D

Glad to see you step right in and get so active :) You're still a noob till you've gotten your first feather though :D :p

Right on man! Gratz on hitting 100 and we expect many many more! :triangle:
Unfortunately for now the noob tag sticks :D

congrats! i'm looking forward to moving out of novice status soon. my goal is this weekend. hang out with SSF folks and you'll be right behind me...

Congrats, dear.
You'll get your first feather in no time.

I wish to say ....

CONGRATULATIONS to RECTANGLE on making his 100th post!!

:xpulcy: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :xpulcy:

Glad to see you step right in and get so active :) You're still a noob till you've gotten your first feather though :D :p

that's not true!

I just recently got my first feather and I've been around since 03.. i think 100 posts and atleast one thread made by the person is a good point to say they're not a newb.. oh and coming into the chat room atleast once and well, iv'e seen him, but I would hate to think I just stopped being a newb when i've been pretty active lol, it's not always easy getting to 1000 posts lol.

when the standings gets to TMF regular ur not a newb, and that's like 100, so like I said, 100 is a good point to say not a newb :D

that's not true!

I just recently got my first feather and I've been around since 03.. i think 100 posts and atleast one thread made by the person is a good point to say they're not a newb.. oh and coming into the chat room atleast once and well, iv'e seen him, but I would hate to think I just stopped being a newb when i've been pretty active lol, it's not always easy getting to 1000 posts lol.

when the standings gets to TMF regular ur not a newb, and that's like 100, so like I said, 100 is a good point to say not a newb :D

What?!? You remember me from chat?

I was like in there for what, 3 minutes tops?

Wow...I'z makes the impressions!

What?!? You remember me from chat?

I was like in there for what, 3 minutes tops?

Wow...I'z makes the impressions!

lol.. i just have a good memory.. i remember most of the new people that come into the chat that i've seen post a few times on the forum and u had already posted ur welcome thing and i read that before u came into the chat so i remembered u.. plus ur a shape, and it's easy to remember lol

it really does.. but it becomes even more of an addiction when u reach 1000.. lol.. now that i've got my first feather i'm tryin to post alot more than normal to increase my status.. i wanna level up on my feather ninja abilities.. :p

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back