• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dog/F

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
Yet again another true story from my asian fiancee.

I will call my Fiancee Xu and her friend Jessica just to keep it easier to follow.

A few months ago I was in bed with my Xu again, as usual I tickled her so much all over. However this time, just to be different and test her sensitivity I decided to lick her underarms.. She is feather sensitive so I had my curiosity.
Well suffice to say I could tell by how much more she reacted, it tickled 10 times more than my regular fingers
I tickled one arm with my finger and licked the other at the same time, she went nuts
One other thing about my girl, is she can't look at the screen when we video chat if I am wiggling my fingers at her, it tickles her. Yes she is air ticklish too lol.

But I digress, I would say about a week or so after my arm lickling occurred she went to visit one of her girlfriend's, who has a dog... Can you see where this is going?
Apparently this happened and she somehow forgot to tell me on the day lol, I love my girl..

I was at work and I jokingly messaged her saying something about lickling her arms and she suddenly replied with..
"Oh yes...... I forgot to tell you, when I was with Jessica yesterday her dog licked my armpits."
"Haha really?" I said back. "Yes."
"Was it ticklish I asked?"
"Yes" she replied, I don't like it."

She would later relay to me exactly what happened in more detail...

Xu was apparently sitting on Jessica's balcony on this bench and this bench is apparently quite deep. It was a warm sunny day so Xu was wearing a sleeveless summer dress and the dog, came over to her and sat beside her, she thought nothing of this of course..
He then spontaneously started licking her left armpits, Xu was completely taken by surprise and ticklish. She said "no no stop stop" and pulled her left arm down to cover her pits from him. Then he walked over to the other side of her and started licking the right armpit, again she said "no stop it" and pulled her arm down to cover her pit, I think she tried to push him away but then he started licking her fingers which also tickles her so she would have been unable to stand that; yes she is that ticklish! She was effectively trapped and trying to get away from the lickling dog and I am guessing he was trying to get to her armpits again.

"I couldn't stop him" she said, "he was licking my fingers too."
" Well what did you do in the end?"
"Jessica called his name and he walked off."

"Haha, So you were effectively stuck being tickled until she called him?" I asked.
"Yes!" she said, "He is so strong, it was like you, I was thinking you are behaving just like Wesker, is Wesker inside you, is he telling you to do this, has he taken over your body?" I love her sense of humour and wit.

"Well, I said you better be careful from now on around the dog then."
"Oh no she said, I hardly go there to visit anyway".

We shall see lol. ;)

Well that is two true tickle incidents relayed by my fiancee now, will there be another I wonder? :p

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back