• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Domestic Tickling Series from Calstar

jujimbo

TMF Master
Mature actors.

My latest great discovery and it surprises me no one has ever mentioned those at this forum. An attractive middle-aged lady gets tickled in lingerie by what appears her husband. Her reaction while moderately ticklish is genuine and good. Moreover, she seems to thoroughly enjoy the tickling she endures for about roughly 50 minutes per video (cut in scenes). The videos have an amateurish touch to them (intended, only adds to the real atmosphere) and are of great quality. They're cut in scenes which last about 12 minutes on average including the 'ler applying restraints to his 'lee. She's also tickled in different positions for variety's sake.

My favourite (I haven't seen the entire series, it appears to have eight videos) is Repo Man. Surely worth the buck for people seeking something different. Not yet out which score I'd give them, but I'm itching to give them a solid 8/10 (might be more 7.5ish).

I must say, Calstar is an underrated studio because it was mainly active before cable internet.

http://www.hotmovies.com/video/136976/Domestic-Tickling-Series-The-Repo-Man/

Anyone familiar with this series?

Last edited:
I always wondered whether anyone actually liked those videos. Now I know.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back