• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dominated, tickled, and tormented by porcelain dolls.

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Women dominated, tickled, and tormented by porcelain dolls.

Done by an artist on DeviantArt called tdkev. Enjoy. :D

evil_doll_by_tdkev.jpg 3_evil_dolls_by_tdkev.jpg evil_doll_2_by_tdkev.jpg batgirl_and_the_dolls_by_tdkev-d31try7.jpg

I like the art. If I had a note it would be that the victims don't seem at all ticklish. Their facial expressions aren't doing it for me. Still, good style.

Why am I thinking about the doll scene in Barbarella now?

These are amazing! Thanks for posting them up, you put this artist on my radar!

Why am I thinking about the doll scene in Barbarella now?

Because that scene missed out on a great opportunity. The kids that bind Barbarella to the sled could have bound her to a low-lying rack or bondage table and tickled the hell out of her! Gods what a missed opportunity! :(

Which artist did these?

Done by an artist on DeviantArt called tdkev: http://tdkev.deviantart.com/

I like the idea. The realization doesn't appeal to me as much, though. But the idea itself is great!

Wow!
I love tickling art, but these images creep me out, like someone noticed up there, the victims don't seem to be laughing or enjoying it; don't get me wrong the art is marvelous but it works more as a horror piece than a fun, tickle one
congrats to the artist

Well, spank my Chucky! I love the doll/horror aspect addition to the tickling. Reminds me also of the various ventriloquist dummy come-to-life scenarios and the haunted doll movies. I personally do prefer the f/f versions you have made. I think this is how TMF'S own "porcelaindoll2" got started, and WOW! just look at her now! ;)

Last edited:
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back