• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dont want this fetish anymore? How do i get rid of it?

marmitemoo1

I've been a watcher for ages, and I dont like this fetish that I have, ever since I was a child, I've tired liking it, egnoring it etc etc, now I just want to be rid of it, and any others, anybody know how?

Regards

you didn't choose to have this fetish.It chose you.No matter what you concious mind may want your subconcious is what will win out.I really don't think there is a whole lot you can do...short of psycho analysis/hypnosis etc.What you can do is not ever go into any websites clubd etc online that remotely involves anything to do with this....and of course never tickle or be tickled ever again...tall order.good luck

its your destiny, and all you can do about it is power up to super saiyan tickle fetish, and uh, you know, that destiny stuff! yeah! sucks be to you, but at least you have the power to defeat diaper fetish freiza!

Go to God and fill your life with prayer. You will find that a great many things are attainable when we go to the Lord in humility, even things we think we cannot fix or do away with or even things we think are so entwined with who and what we are that we could not possibly live without them. That is a self lie a lie of self-deception, but... in God, all things are possible.

You can end this before it becomes a habit in your life that is too hard to break. Denying it isn't a starvation of the self, its a starvation of the fetish with which you can do without. People have become so complacement with their fetishes and have given them a priority in their lives, a significant role of some kind. But theres always that potential that it can get out of hand or control and they lose themselves somewhere along the line.

Its very important that you always remember that you are the master, not the fetish. You can tell it when, how, and why, not the other way around.

I do not believe you will find your answers here my friend among those that will only caress you and tell you its useless to resist it and to just give in. God is the only one who can help you. Him and yourself.

You can break this cycle and be truely freed of it if that is what you wish. Take it from me, it is possible to be a member here and to have an interest in the fetish and not actually have it. Aside from the friends and dealings I have here, I also come to test my faith and my will.

This site and others like it are like a zone in which I am figurtively being tempted by the devil as Jesus was during this time of Lent. Not because these things are necessarily sinful things, but because they are tempting and allow for so many unhealthy facets to develop, mostly mental.

Believe me my friend, I am telling you the truth for the good of your soul-

It is completely possible to be RID of these inclinations but you have to really want it and it cannot be attained through mere lipservice. They (these fetishes) are not a part of your person and only drive you away from wholesomeness when they become habitualized and underestimated.

Leave this place and find belonging not in peers and in guilty pleasures, but in your Maker. Whether that is God, Buddha, or whomever you are inclined to believe in whose teachings are self-productive and enlightening, just go and seek him out. I would sooner see you not fall to the trap and not take the test and possibly fail, but seek out holiness wherever you may find it.

Trust your heart and your conscience.

Peace of God be with you always.

Kindest personal regards,

Damien Jones

Last edited:
Damien's right, but so are the others, in my view. It's a part of you, and you'll never be "rid" of it completely...that's like trying to rid yourself of every dark tendency you have, and to do so would probably be to lose that which makes you human: the ability to relapse and fail. As such, it's probably an impossibility to completely kill that side of you (human existence comes with trials). You _can_ curb and control your urges, however. Just fill your life with something else if your leanings make you unhappy (religion is like water: when you place negative tendencies into it, it dilutes it and makes them easier to handle...the universal solvent).

Last edited:
I don't want an argument, but I disagree with you. It IS very much possible to be completely rid of it. To say otherwise is an underestimation of one's true potential and will power and ultimately an underestimation of God and his ability to completely change a person for the better. Whether thats a physical, mental, spiritual, or psychological change, it is within his power and greater glory. And to seek that out would not be a punishment of the self or a betrayal. There are so many other things that can and will take the place of this when they fall into allignment.

If this is truely what he wants, God will put things and people into his life where this void that is left will be of no consequence to him. I know it is very presumptious on paper, but I know it to be true.

As for the later half, of your post, I of course agree, and it is more in tune with what I just said anyways. :)

Last edited:
No arguments, good sir. Just friendly conjecture.

Alignment, I can fully understand and take into account...it's just the view of alignment with which I disagree. If she can rid herself of it, then more power to her, indefinitely; she's a stronger woman for it. I just fail to see how it is possible. Then again, perhaps that is due to my own "failings."

Either way, I fully agree with the idea of: "If you don't want it, replace it."

Last edited:
I struggle every day with temptations of some kind, we all do, even as benign and irrelevant and small they may seem in the greater scheme of the future.

You sound like a person that doesnt want to believe he's capable of more. I don't know your situation, but in your own admitance, you say you have failed. It is still not too late for a person. It is never too late, though its all the more harder to get that perspective and self-control down the line. We often fail many times before we get results, and often failure is necessary for self-awakening. We have to continue to get up however, and believe and have faith.

I believe in you and I don't even know you, Midnight Circus. Its not a farse of a well-wish or an empty salutation. I KNOW you are capable of more because God created you. You were made and crafted by the best, unique unto yourself but no less capable of self-betterment.

Wouldn't it be so glorious and wonderful to be able to see all our family and friends, living and long gone, at the heights of their greatest potential? We let this world and it's situations drag us down and comply with everyday living. But that it no way limits what we can attain, especially spiritually. :)

Last edited:
It's not necessarily that; all I really meant was that I most likely fail to see how she can rid herself of it because I've never seen it myself. It's not technically impossible in my eyes...just...highly improbable, due to human failings. That, and if God is at all involved in our leanings, both positive and negative (the positive to help us learn the lessons of the negative, and the negative to keep us from being too proud of the positive), then perhaps the fetish that she has is there for a specific purpose. Granted, that purpose may very well be to overcome it completely; however, again, I'm not quite sure this is the case. The main thing is being comfortable with one's leanings, which obviously she is not. Perhaps that's the purpose of it, then...to help her accept that which she cannot change. *shrugs* Time will tell, either way, and there's certainly no harm in trying. It would do her well to remember, though, that failure is not the end..."the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak," and all that.

As far as my own current state: it's not so much a question of me being capable of more as it is a question of what I am needed to do. As are you, I am a full believer in the "larger plan." The only difficulty, though, is figuring out what I have to do in order to play my role in the plan. Slowly but surely, though, I think it's being revealed to me. =)

Edit: jj82277 -- Damn. You beat me to it. Good question, though.

Last edited:
You seem awefully conflicted. MC. On the one hand you want her to settle and accept, yet you're open to the possibility that this is merely a test, a trial, and something she must ultimately overcome.

Case by case, person for person its impossible to tell until they explain things, and while this is not a contest to see where she stands and how far she's in, it would appear that she is not happy with herself. That leads me to believe that this fetish is holding her back, and she's conflicted, as you are, as to what would happen if that fetish was gone from her life. What would take it's place.

I gave her the most innocent, wholesome advice I could give her. I don't want for her a quick fix or something that will wither and die with time and age. A relationship with God is not only assuring, it brings people to a level of perspective that those outside of this living-force do not understand.

I know I am going to regret this... but... Vlad... how comes you started giving out God advices?

A request for pictures is inconclusive. I very well may have done the same thing if I was curious too. In fact, lets use myself as an example.

I not only draw tickling and fetish work, I take requests for it. And, I've actually done FF work, which I would share with her.

From an outside perspective I'm not helping her, and I'm only causing her to become even more conflicted.

But getting back to the point of course- you need to be the master, not a fetish.

Whether its gone from her completely or she simply masters it, she will be better off for it. :)

Well put.

Or... she's just pulling our collective legs, and she/he/it is just craving for some attention.

Kalamos said:
I know I am going to regret this... but... Vlad... how comes you started giving out God advices?

God advices?

Tell me, if I had not mentioned the word "God" would you have a problem with what I said? Suppose God didn't figure into it, but the principles of what I said were still as true as they are.

Therefore, the advice is just as good.

And therefore, my mentioning God, by way of my personal experience and openly faithful nature in, to, and for him, shouldn't be downcast, ridiculed, besmerched, or questioned.

What is it to you or anyone else whether my advice as a religious person is viable or not? The advice is good. It would have been just as good if I had said it another way.

If your issue, therefore, is with God, take it up with him, not me.

Kalamos said:
Well put.

Or... she's just pulling our collective legs, and she/he/it is just craving for some attention.

Agreed. Very possible. But I'd rather be an optimist and a fool than a pessimist and be right.

In the end, I've done a good thing, even if its not going to be applied afterall or listened to. The fact I tried was good enough for me.

And, in a much wider, broader picture, my words and the words of others may very well prove useful for others, if not for her. Just because one person was or was not touched doesn't mean others will not be.

While I'm not trying to change anyone, the words themselves are thought-provoking, and people are to take it with as much care as they want to. :)

If your issue, therefore, is with God, take it up with him, not me.

His/Her/Its answering machine is non-operational right now.

Probably got swamped dividing a few hundreds souls back in Mesopotamia...

Anyway, my question was: did you find God, and been born again?

you know what, i was talking to a doctor who was telling me that adhd has been put ni an all too negative light. that what we thought was a deficit or a malfunction actually under closer observation could be the human brain as it is today trying to ascend to a higher level of conciousness that can follow multiple streams of thought simultaneously.
throughout the years i don't know if i have ever heard a credable idea on why we are ticklish in the first place. we have all even heard stories of the select few that CAN tickle themselves.
these two may seem very different, but i see a link between them. I am of the idea that man has fallen from his perfect state that Adam and Eve were perfect and after the introduction of sin into mankind, all that we were and could of been was lost from our flesh for all eternity. only to be redeemed by our faith. now, along with disease death and famen i think that some of our perks got dulled. so we wind up with these litttle gizmos or thorns. and whos to say which one is good or bad, except how you use them.
maybe im hjust too much of a ray of sunshine, but the inordinate enjoyment of a specific for of physical interaction with my signifigant other doesn't bother me. so what is it about this that makes you feel as though its something that truly needs to be destroyed from your being. because honestly i never wanted it to be from mine, and most that i have talked to see it as such a gift that they couldn't imagine living without it. would you be so eager to destroy hearing some ability that allowed you to hear music in the sunshine.

I was born with God, raised with God, and have bared witness to his graces and works in me, my family, and other people.

I'm not "born again", I always had him. I'm so glad however for those that do find him sometime. It also goes back to it never being too late.

Everyone can be an Anakin Skywalker, but almost everyone lives as a Darth Vader for a portion of their life, even if the "Force" is with them.

Its more and more again about perspective.

jj82277 said:
you know what, i was talking to a doctor who was telling me that adhd has been put ni an all too negative light. that what we thought was a deficit or a malfunction actually under closer observation could be the human brain as it is today trying to ascend to a higher level of conciousness that can follow multiple streams of thought simultaneously.
throughout the years i don't know if i have ever heard a credable idea on why we are ticklish in the first place. we have all even heard stories of the select few that CAN tickle themselves.
these two may seem very different, but i see a link between them. I am of the idea that man has fallen from his perfect state that Adam and Eve were perfect and after the introduction of sin into mankind, all that we were and could of been was lost from our flesh for all eternity. only to be redeemed by our faith. now, along with disease death and famen i think that some of our perks got dulled. so we wind up with these litttle gizmos or thorns. and whos to say which one is good or bad, except how you use them.
maybe im hjust too much of a ray of sunshine, but the inordinate enjoyment of a specific for of physical interaction with my signifigant other doesn't bother me. so what is it about this that makes you feel as though its something that truly needs to be destroyed from your being. because honestly i never wanted it to be from mine, and most that i have talked to see it as such a gift that they couldn't imagine living without it. would you be so eager to destroy hearing some ability that allowed you to hear music in the sunshine.

I'll cut to the quick-

I never impled it was something that needed to be destroyed, merely contained, controlled, and given a place as a THING in your life, not an EXTENTION of the self. Not only can God help you sort this out, he can help you figure out in what contexts you take it, especially for a confused person or one that doesn't know what to do.

From a religious perspective, I honestly don't believe God would have a problem with this so long as it didn't take you away from Him and didn't lead to a pit of sin. You should never be satisfied with your love for God, you should seek him out more than anything in this life. That is what I believe.

If a fetish is your god, materialism is your god, etc., and you seek these things out, and to appease these desires, then you are like unto Adam and Eve.

Jesus paid the ultimate price on the cross.

All that is left for us to do is follow him. If the things of this world become more important to you than God Himself, then surely you can see how the balance is upset and fetishes and the like become much more than a facsination, much more than a habit and people convince themselves eventually that they are a psychological necessity.

All I'm saying in the end, in this situation, is that IF she wants to be completely rid of it, which is what she is proclaiming, then all I'm saying is that is completely possible, and preferable as opposed to living with it, wherein it may be a liability in the future and bring you down in a number of ways if you aren't strong enough.

Not having it, by measure of common sense, is therefore better, and less of a distraction in one's life, especially when it comes to reunifying with God after the betrayal of man.

(and woman, since Eve is technically the one who accepted it first and cajoled Adam thereafter.)

Last edited:
Kalamos, why is it that the majority of people when making jokes about God forget that the three defining charecteristics of omnissiance, omnipresents, and omnipitence, mean that he inherantly has the ability to do an infinite number of these at once. so the premise that his answering machine is full is just not funny to believers.

I do agree with you that this particular person was probably pulling our leg seeing as the usual suspects are the only ones posting here now)

and you are absolutely right, Vlad all things are possible through Christ, but at the same time all things work together through the will of God. Paul, the author of a great deal of the new testament had a mysterious thorn in his flesh, and when he asked God to remove it the Lord said unto him that his Grace would be sufficent. While it is possible for God to do anything, wether or not he will is completely up to his devine purpose. i'm not disagreeing with you just making sure that the stiffs get it, because they have a tendancy to run to the undiscerning and challenge them to move walls (the people v larry flynt). there is an infinite amount of temptation in life and i think that there are some that are specific to groups of peopple. like for me drugs and alcohol never had any apeal, and for some they are a lifetime vice. the temptation may always be there but God is always there to help you get through it. it is good to know however that in my absence the voice of optimism and righteousness could be championed by my new acquantance

jj82277 said:
and you are absolutely right, Vlad all things are possible through Christ, but at the same time all things work together through the will of God. Paul, the author of a great deal of the new testament had a mysterious thorn in his flesh, and when he asked God to remove it the Lord said unto him that his Grace would be sufficent. While it is possible for God to do anything, wether or not he will is completely up to his devine purpose. i'm not disagreeing with you just making sure that the stiffs get it, because they have a tendancy to run to the undiscerning and challenge them to move walls (the people v larry flynt). there is an infinite amount of temptation in life and i think that there are some that are specific to groups of peopple. like for me drugs and alcohol never had any apeal, and for some they are a lifetime vice. the temptation may always be there but God is always there to help you get through it. it is good to know however that in my absence the voice of optimism and righteousness could be championed by my new acquantance

It is very hard in this day and age to not be jaded, skeptical or completely indifferent, so I can understand where others are coming from.

But the Lord has taught me a different way.

He unveils things that would otherwise obscure our vision and lead us to ruin.

Nothing bad comes from God.

I thank him constantly for protecting me as a youth (and now and for my future and the future of my friends and family, even past enemies) and giving me a good mother and father even though my father is no longer with us and often struggled himself. But I know he's in a better place.

I could have been a troublemaker, I could have been into drugs, beer, and violence. There were cliques and groups that no doubt wanted my involvement. I could have been a wayward teen with issues who gave my parents grief.

And yet, I didn't feel tempted by these things. Not once. God shielded my heart from things he knew would not be good for me. I never wanted to experiment, I never wanted to do anything that was "in" even if it was bad.

How is this possible? I would often wonder about that. How is it that the devil, who presumably has control of this world for a time, could not corrupt my soul and lead me to grave sin and self-mutalation, and all that entails?

Answer- For the same reason I am saying that God can make anything possible for this young lady, or woman if she's telling the truth.

Last edited:
jj82277 said:
Kalamos, why is it that the majority of people when making jokes about God forget that the three defining charecteristics of omnissiance, omnipresents, and omnipitence, mean that he inherantly has the ability to do an infinite number of these at once. so the premise that his answering machine is full is just not funny to believers.

I don't know about the majority of people.

I know about myself. I am a non-practicing Roman Catholic. Being blunt, you could call me a sinner.

I think "God", as defined by any of the three major mediterranean religions, must be really busy, since a lot is happening, right under our noses.

I hope He/She/It will forgive me if I demean His/Her/Its powers by implying he could be *busy* doing the body count - I would surely be, in His/Her/Its... shoes.

What puzzles me is, you noticed the "answering machine" joke, while completely forgetting about the "Mesopotamia" reference.

And yet again, another thread over an adult, fetish-oriented forum, turns into a religious debate.

I am not American. Something, if you will, I am fairly happy of, considering what's going on, right now.

Therefore I am fairly deaf to arguments about political correctness, freedom of speech and liberty of faith.

Out of respect, though, I will not crack more "jokes" - as you called them - about "God's answering-machine".

In turn, you'll politely keep God and religion out of the less than suitable boundaries of a fetish forum.

Reg's.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back