• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dont you just love when vanillas help you tickle?

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
Ok heres a story of what happened briefly a few days ago. For anyone who has read my story about Felicia, well we are now as of recently dating and I actually tickle her a good bit. The other day we were laying on her bed and she was wearing a thin babyblue button up shirt and some of those pants with no pockets that are almost like spandex. Well I was laying beside her, while she lay on her stomach and slid my hands up her shirt and started tickling her stomach, sides, and ribs. Shes one to roll around and grab my hands, so I decided to straddle her butt and I began my assult of upperbody tickling going from her ribs up to her armpits and back down again...even reaching behind me and grabbing her inner thighs. Well at one point she got smart and grabbed both my wrists and pulled me down to where I had my chest on her back and my arms were locked down under her sholders. To this we both started cracking up saying how funny it would look to somone walking in on us in this full clothed doggy style-esque position. Well needless to say 10 secs. later her brother Jimmy walks in the room and was like "Woah! what the fuck are you two doing?" I laughed and I was like "just raping Felicia" and she yelled out "He's tickling me" So the cool part is without hesitation Jimmy just goes "Oh! well shit ill get her feet". Her legs were at that point in the L position cuz she was kicking while I was tickling her and I guess she just left them up. So I wrapped my legs around hers to keep them up and Jimmy snatches off one of her shoes and just goes to work. Now by this point shes really laughing and squirming around, but did I mention she didnt let go of my arms? So im laying on top of her.....crotch to ass and she is writhing from side to side and up and down, while basically holding me in that position.......Can you imagine how I felt;).......GGGGGGGreat! LOL. Anyway thats my fun story.

Last edited:
Nice story NGO2 thanks for sharing sounds like you had a very good time in that position.

How fun does that sound??? Thanks for sharing!

Thanx to all for posting replies. Glad you all liked it. You should try checking out some of my older stories if you liked that one. Oh and btw right after I posted this story the other day I was posting some pix in the "see the real you" thread and she text me to ask what I was doing. When I told her she asked if I was posting "tickle master pix" and I texted her back that its funny but i dont have any unless she was willing to let me take pix of me tickling her. Her reply to which I saved to my inbox was "id love to take sum pix of you tickling me.........hehe" So now we have a somwhat photo shoot comming soon. Cant wait.

That's awesome! Can't wait to see those pics!

That's awesome! Can't wait to see those pics!

Yea it will def. be a fun time had by all. But what I cant wait for is you to start posting somt true tickle occurances.....or even one day when ur comfortable some pix of you tickled.

Last edited:
Sounds like a challenge lol! I have some stories to post!

That kind of reminds me of a time with my ex....anyway, great story man, I love it when vanillas help and they have no clue how awesome it is lol :D

I can see that all happening perfectly in my mind.
Oh, and how erotic. Those kind of situations are always fun.
Also love the use of 'vanilla' and knowing that it's used all over in not just think 'kink community' but many (or all) others.

I can see that all happening perfectly in my mind.
Oh, and how erotic. Those kind of situations are always fun.
Also love the use of 'vanilla' and knowing that it's used all over in not just think 'kink community' but many (or all) others.

It was very erotic. One of my favorite memories. I cant even remember what turned me on more....the tickling or the way she was moving under me. All around fun an sexiness

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back