• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Double Billing BY TC/FemFeet

sbourne

To all those who so enthusiastically support the work of the folks at realtickling.com, i.e., TC/FemFeet, I have a cautionary story...

On June 25 I ordered one copy of Blondes at Play from TC. Five days later I received one copy. However, I was billed twice. I contacted TC and they claim they have nothing to do with it and that it is the billing company they use. (They used the same excuse when they sent me a bad dupe of the video and said it was the duplication house that was at fault.)

TC said my card would be refunded within ten days. I have waited 14 days and still no refund. I have called my bank and as of this writing, no credit or refund has been received. The double billing took place more than three weeks ago. This extra charge sent me over my limit which costs me $35 and I have not had access to the $45 that they tied up when they double billed me.

TC has so far refused to compensate me for my loss. I contacted TC several times and they just keep blaming the billing company. I will charge this back when I get my statement but I thought people should know what happened to me.

TC may make great videos but that doesn't mean they are great business people. I have decided not to order any more of their videos because I cannot trust them to appropriately bill my credit card. Sending them a check would leave me no recourse if they didn't ship my product. So that means they have managed to turn a loyal customer into an unhappy customer. I have spent about $500 with these people and this is the thanks I get. Let the buyer beware.

If you want to see copies of the emails between me and TC just let me know.

no copies of our emails r needed sbourne. we will address you openly right here and now, in public.
we have bent over backwards for you. we have given you the toll free phone number to those in charge of billing your credit card. simply call them to find out where we are in the process of refunding you. THEY have the information on that, not us. we have called them ourselves for you and were assured that a credit was processing and that it COULD, MIGHT, SHOULD take as much as 30 days to show up on your credit card statement. we have not dodged any responsibility with you. we have done everything that is in our hands. we cannot make a bank do things faster than they are accustomed to doing.

you're threatening letters every other day to "tell everyone on the TMF what a bad company were are if we don't do this and do that for you" is way out of line, and frankly, very annoying. what more do you want but direct phone access to the billing company, and us also calling for you to get it straightened out? the rest is up to them. these things happen. we dont want to be paid twice for one video any more than you want to pay it twice. fair is fair, and we're doing all we can to make it right.
but let us go on the record right now and say something similar to what you've just stated about us....
we do not want you to order any more videos from us if you are going to be so unreasonable, send threatening emails, ask us for free things because you are angry. dont order any more. we insist. its not worth it for either side. there! hows that? now we will continue to see your problem through and make sure you are refunded the money you should be, but these things take time. banks move slow. but after its all said and done, dont order from us anymore. 2 can play at this game.

whew! sorry folks. but if someone brings something out in the open, then open it shall be.

we're back from our vacation. lol. tough way to start work again. :)

TC Double Billing

Well I find it interesting that this board's moderators have taken it upon themseleves to once again protect TC from any critique. Bottom line is that this forum is for video reviews and that INCLUDES where to buy them. It seems that several people agreed with my position. TC got MY money. Not yours. Maybe if it was you who were getting screwed you would not be so quick to judge. TC had a chance to immediately solve this problem by accepting responsibility for their vendor's problem. They didn't. That means that when you order from them, you face the same risk of loosing your money as I did. I am taking legal action to get my money back. Not everyone can do that. So beware. There are companies in this world that would have taken care of this the right way. I am sorry that TC didn't. I hope no one else gets ripped off.

Re: TC Double Billing

sbourne said:
Well I find it interesting that this board's moderators have taken it upon themseleves to once again protect TC from any critique. Bottom line is that this forum is for video reviews and that INCLUDES where to buy them. It seems that several people agreed with my position. TC got MY money. Not yours. Maybe if it was you who were getting screwed you would not be so quick to judge. TC had a chance to immediately solve this problem by accepting responsibility for their vendor's problem. They didn't. That means that when you order from them, you face the same risk of loosing your money as I did. I am taking legal action to get my money back. Not everyone can do that. So beware. There are companies in this world that would have taken care of this the right way. I am sorry that TC didn't. I hope no one else gets ripped off.

sbourne... I hope they don't delete this reply to you. I will love watching in your 'legal action'. You have no action to take my friend. TC is waiting the length of time his CC VENDOR requires. Any lawyer (and believe me I do know what I'm talking about) will laugh at your request for legal action. First of all, the sum of money is laughably small. Sorry, but it is. I'm sorry you didn't have funds to cover yourself (have you considered overdraft protection, it's free you know almost everywhere).

I've been following your posts closely since I run a business too. I truly hope I don't run across a customer such as you. You have never given TC a chance to make good on anything. First it was the bad tape, which you flamed first on here and THEN asked for another copy. Thats exactly how it went down and anyone doubting it can go read the thread for themselves.
Now you are demanding instant reversal of a double charge. While double charging is a total pain in the ass (as much for TC as for you), it doesn't get reversed right away. Anyone who has had it done knows it's true. If you don't get your CC reversed in 30 days THEN YOU CAN BITCH. Thats just the way it works. Those aren't TC's rules... they are just about EVERY VENDORS RULES who have to deal through third party CC companies.

For the record, I am not connected with Femfeet or TC or any other company, though I am active in the tickling community on many levels with many connections. As a matter of fact, I've never even purchased a TC tape though that certainly isn't for fear of being 'ripped off'. "O the tickling" might change this I admit. :devil:

I think the moderators are doing an excellent job on here BTW . lets face it... it's the only semi civil place to read and participate in thîs subject. Lord knows AMT went to crap a long time ago...

sbourne. heres an update.
kathy set me straight on this. i took her advice.
i just got off the phone with the billing company and they have found your billing glitch and assured me, assured me, that by tomorrow evening things should show up peachy keen in regards to your problem. thats what they told me. who knows if it will happen that fast. usually takes 30 days.
but this is the 3rd time i've called and checked back with them to take care of it so we're doing all thats possible.

in addition though, we do realize this is very aggrivating to you, almost as aggrivating as it is to us, so we'll make it up to you. even though we'd rather you not order from us anymore we'd first like to completely take care of your problem before we part ways.

we will adjust the refunds even more so that in the end it will turn out that you will pay zero (nothing) for your BAP tape.

the TMF is a great place and really shouldn't be filled with billing feuds so for more detailed info please email us at [email protected]

TIB..

I say tell him to stop his whining because you're doing your best to take care of it. Why give him a basically free video? The law is pretty clear, it gives you and your second party a reasonable amount of time to make the refund. Stuff like this happens all the time, the only difference being others don't have a small forum to whine to. If it were me, I'd tell him to wait, you're taking care of it, and stay within your legal rights.

Now to the vocal guy who believes whining is the best way to get what you want from life, sorry dude, not everyone is a soft touch like TIB. I'd LOVE to see you pull this stunt on me.

Tron

Re: TIB..

Neutron said:
I say tell him to stop his whining because you're doing your best to take care of it. Why give him a basically free video? The law is pretty clear, it gives you and your second party a reasonable amount of time to make the refund. Stuff like this happens all the time, the only difference being others don't have a small forum to whine to. If it were me, I'd tell him to wait, you're taking care of it, and stay within your legal rights.

Now to the vocal guy who believes whining is the best way to get what you want from life, sorry dude, not everyone is a soft touch like TIB. I'd LOVE to see you pull this stunt on me.

Tron

And I thought I was hard to get along with! Man this SBourne fella takes the cake! Neutron you make very good points. The "reasonable amount of time" point being the best one. The incesant whining to the TMF being the second best point. If it were my biz I'd tell the guy to go to hell and not give him any refunds. Hey, maybe that's why I'm not in business. LOL>

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back