• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Double Standards

MrPartickler

1st Level Red Feather
List your favorites whether they be political, social, sexual, personal, controversial, religious (religical? lol), or just plain unbelievable. Think of it as a list of potential topics...or just an argument-starter. :cool:

I'll get the ball rolling with a few simple examples:

1)
If a man want's sex from a woman and she's not in the mood, he's oversexed, impatient, non-romantic, etc. If a woman wants it from a guy and he's not in the mood, he's gay, impotent, or some kinda loser.

2)
U.S. Stance: No one should have or use WMDs except the U.S. (and its allies). Now, let's get everyone else in the world to agree!

3)
Woman has sex for money = BAD;
Woman has sex after being treated to an expensive meal = GOOD

(hmmm....methinks there are tons of male/female ones, but I've probably made enough friends with these for now. :D)

Excellent topic, Mr. Partickler! :cool:

Let me add a few ones from the economical and political POV:

If a company lays off hundreds or thousands of employees and demands "voluntary" wage cuts from the rest, but the same company's CEOs and/or board members allow themselves a substantial salary raise (sometimes up to 50%!). :sowrong:

If an employee makes a severe mistake, he usually gets fired. If a top manager makes a severe mistake, the worst that can happen to him is leaving the company with a "Golden Handshake" (often worth several millions). :sowrong:

If politicians preach reduction of state expenditures, but raise their incomes at the same time. :sowrong:

One of the worst recent cases: The Italian President Mr. Berlusconi (Italy's richest man) faces a corruption trial, and pounds through a new law of immunity for politicians (he has the Parliament's majority, and they're all politicians anyway), right in time to avoid his trial. The point of this joke: This all happens in a court building with the words "Equal Justice to All" engraved above the entrance... :sowrong: :rant: :ranty:

PS (off topic): :ranty: This is the funniest smiley I've ever seen! :D

as a mother of two boys...

girl plays with doll: she is learning to be a nurturing, loving mother.

boy plays with doll: he is a sissy! forget that he may someday be a father.

PS (off topic): this is my favorite smiley. :woot:

Man gets the drinks in............

......good. Woman gets drinks in.....bad.

"Go" pills

It is okay to be pumped up on amphetamines when you are killing/bombing Iraqi civilians (or Canadian soldiers) but not when you are driving on IH 10.

Americans should be free from persecution for war crimes, all other inhumane criminals should be punished to the fullest extent of international law.

Ethnic cleansing is a crime against humanity unless you are in the promised land.

If we use all means at our disposal to eliminate a percieved threat it is our God given right, if someone else does the same to us, it is terrorism.

3000 unarmed civilians die in a terrorist attack and it is a terrible tragedy, 3500 unarmed prisoners of war die on the way to the POW camp and it is not worth mentioning.

It costs 3 billion a month to occupy Irak but there is no money for an adequate US health system.

My college cut a couple of sports the same month our president got a 19,000 dollar a year raise because "he deserves it"

Saddam Hussein as President of Iraq stands accused (mostly justly is has to be said) of torturing, murdering and destroying the lives of innocent civillians in his search for power and riches.

Iraq goes from gazillionth to 1st in the league table of instances of childhood leukemia because we used radioactive weapons on them in 1991.

A village in Afghanistan was blown to atoms killing a few thousand innocent civillians, mostly women and children, three weeks after allied intelligence already knew the Taliban had left it.

In a quite a few places...

If a guy looks into someone's house and see's a naked lady... she can have him charged as being a 'peeping tom.'

If a girl looks into someone's house and see's a naked man... she can have him charged for indecent exposure.

My company just decided some employees will not receive a bonus this year, because certain goals were not met for this fiscal year-
The folks who established and ok'd the goals for this fiscal year are not said employees, though they are the ones who made the decision-

Oh MANNNNNNNNNNNn!

Talk about your basic idiocy, just BEGGING some frustrated employee to show up and go postal one day...:sowrong:

Of course there's a double standard. There are two sexes!

Erm, was that a joke padre? :confused:

Sorry if I'm being dense here.

How about...

A man gets fired from his job no matter how many years he's been there because they don't have enough work, but the next day the employees still there have to work 12 hour shifts because there is too much work.
:sowrong: OR

A manager of a company shows up for work drunk and smelling of booze and it gets ignored. But an employee gets in trouble with the law (he was proven innocent - wrong place at the wrong time) and he gets canned for it.:sowrong:

Is that double standard or am I just ranting?:D

That last one sounds like a clear case for suing the firm for wrongful dismissal. What's the union situation over there?

i'm not going to respond to the overtly political ones.

how about a true life experience; yesterday at the local community pool, 2 of my kids were attacked by a group of black girls. there was racial name calling, and violence. when my kids complained to the life guards, they were told "stay away from them". when we complained about this lack of action (the black kids should have been thrown out)we were told the park district can't do any thing against blacks, cause they are affrais of being called racist, and a law suit. they did admit that if the situation was reversed they would have called the police, and pressed charges against the white kids.

in re: the law/court/police, if a child makes an allegation, the child is automaticly belived, and the accused is concidered guilty till proven inocent. i know this is fact from personal experience.

steve

Stay a-fucking-way from them?

I've heard that all throughout my childhood. :disgust: Different reason though. The idle bastards just couldn't be bothered to do the jobs they were being paid for.:mad:

BigJim said:
That last one sounds like a clear case for suing the firm for wrongful dismissal. What's the union situation over there?

There is no union where this happened.

BTW, speaking of double standards. Here's a goodie!! Why is it ok for a guy to go around with hairy armpits and hairy legs in America, but everyone gets grossed out when a woman does it????:confused: :sowrong: :imouttahe :couch:

BigJim said:
Erm, was that a joke padre? :confused:

Sorry if I'm being dense here.

Yes!

I mean, yes it was a joke.

Not, yes you're being dense.

I've noticed it's perfectly acceptable for a man in a position of authority to lose his temper and toss around f-bombs here and there and pound his chest like bloody King Kong, but when a woman does it, the knee jerk response is she's got PMS, like any of these wankers have any idea of what that really is, never giving a single thought that she's mad because of a job you've cocked up and because of that, it reflects badly on her.

Originally posted by ticklemebreezy (some deleted)
Why is it ok for a guy to go around with hairy armpits and hairy legs in America, but everyone gets grossed out when a woman does it????

Most people, not everyone. I like women with natural armpit hair. :D And after a summer in Europe, I got used to seeing women with hairy legs, and don't find it gross.

color me grossed!

milagros317 said:
Most people, not everyone. I like women with natural armpit hair. :D And after a summer in Europe, I got used to seeing women with hairy legs, and don't find it gross.

:eek: :wow: :sowrong: :cry1: :idontwann :shock: :shake: :disgust:

Merseymidge said:
I've noticed it's perfectly acceptable for a man in a position of authority to lose his temper and toss around f-bombs here and there and pound his chest like bloody King Kong, but when a woman does it, the knee jerk response is she's got PMS, like any of these wankers have any idea of what that really is, never giving a single thought that she's mad because of a job you've cocked up and because of that, it reflects badly on her.

watch out, guys...it must be Mersey's time of the month! :scared:

(hey, you walked right into that one, lady. :blaugh: :p )

Re: my mom and sister...

I go out to a friends after working night shift and my sister doesn't have to walk the dog.

My sister goes out in the evening, and I have to walk the dog for her.

Why, because of my mom beinbg two faced.

milagros317 said:

Each to their own I guess. Personally I find it quite unappealing. I can understand how a woman would find a guy who's completely unkempt unappealing too.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back