• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Double tickling fun f/m and m/f with girlfred and frends + photo ;)

Rik

TMF Novice
True story from a few days ago.

Introduction:
We held a small party in our house with me my girlfriend Alice our best friend Jack and our best female frend Kate.

Now who is who:
Alice is natural redhead very lively and playful girl with great figure and lovely legs and feet.
Kate is energetic, tall model like girl ( she does a lot of exercise and sports) with long light brown hair.
They are booth beautifull girls with really great character.
Jack is my best friend since high school.
Kate and Alice are 22 years old me and Jack are 25.

Ok now the story;)
We were fooling around drinking beer/wine and playing games.
During my turn Alice start to tickle my ribs to make me lose focus and of course she was successful ;)
My frend asked me am I ticklish? and Alice reply " hehe oh Yes he is really ticklish everywhere"
My reply was " Well Alice is also extremely ticklish all over" I give her a little poke in the ribs with make her jump and giggle.
After that Kate said "Ok how about we check who is more ticklish between You guys" and we all agree to make a test.
Me and Alice were lying on the bed face down and Kate was siting on me and Jack on Alice.
Then they start to tickle torture us simultaneously until one of us will note give up first.
Thay started to tickle us slowly but it was enough to made both of us giggle, but with time they were more and more "cruel" hehe.
It did not take long since we both start to giggle and laugh hysterically since they attacked our neck/underarms/ribs/legs/feet basically all over.
Kate used her fingernails on be and was wery skilfull with them, it all tickled me like crazy, good she did not know all my weeckest spoot's from the begining.
Same goes with Alice, she was really jumpy and if not restraind she would escape from there very quickly.
They had realy fun time torturing us since they made a lot of comment and were smiling one to another.
They were like "Where does it tickle more here or here"?" "tickle tickle tickle" "Hey try this spot on him/her" "Wow You are ticklish even here?" "This is fo much fun^^"
After only about 5 minutes Alice could not stad it anymore and give up first. Although and few seconds more and I would giveup myself.
I barely win but there was no any prices anyway. Well I guess feeling Kate's hands and fingernails tickling me was price by itself ;P
Booth me and Allice were really exhausted so they give us time to rest a little. Then we had some tickle related chit-chat.
Jack was very sad and disappointed since he was not ticklish at all but Kate confess that her feet and upper ribs are ticklish.
At the end all of us tickled Kate for about a minute, she tried to act tough at the beginning but and at the end she was laughing really loud.
And we found out that her upper legs and thighs are ticklish to :D she did not know about it untill now hehe.
We had great time that day and I already make a plan in my mind to have some more tickle fun with Kate and Alice next time ;)

PS. I uploaded my Gf Alice nylon feet/legs (she was wearing the same nylons during our party^^) in the image section
Here is the link:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272364-My-girlfriend-s-nylon-legs

PS2 Sorry for my "not that great" english :p

Unfortunately soon I will be out of home for a while and will not be able to post or reply :(

Last edited:
Amazing story. I love scenario's like that with friends....stuff like that happening is among my biggest fantasies these days, to be honest.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back