• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Double Trouble with Addie Juniper and Annabelle Pync

Jamieknismesis

Man, it's been a while since I've been on here... but the session I had today was so damn awesome that I had to tell people about it.

I set up a session with Addie (my third with her in fact) in Nashville a few days ago. However, she said that her friend Annabelle would be willing to join us. I figured why not? It could be fun!

I got a two hour switch session with them and it started off with me getting both of them, one at a time, for 30 minutes each. I tickled Annabelle first and my god, was the poor girl ticklish I discovered. She was very squirmy and constantly cried out about how she was going to get me back later on. And that was just with me using my fingers. She really went wild when I eventually brought some tools out and used them on her. An electric flosser between her toes really did a number on her. I told her that she was lucky that it was just me getting her. If both Addie AND I decided to team up, I think she would have completely lost her mind haha!

Addie was just as fun to tickle. I really got her good using both my fingers and the tools. She even flattered me by saying I had gotten better at this since the last time we met, so that was nice.

After getting both her and Addie, it was their turn at revenge on me. And they had double the time I had on either of them. A full hour as opposed to 30 minutes. And needless to say, they took complete advantage of it. I was strapped down, spread eagle, and completely at their mercy. They really enjoyed getting at my feet, going after my horrifically sensitive toes (something Annabelle was more than happy to do after I did the same to her earlier) and really not letting up for quite a while. They also discovered how sensitive my bellybutton was and took great advantage of that as well, especially when using the electric toothbrush.

Annabelle was especially ruthless, taking time to really get under my skin and verbally taunting me as she did so. I could REALLY tell she was enjoying getting her revenge on me. She was having so much fun that she wished she could have her own me to do this to whenever she pleased towards the end.

After a while, they broke out a ballgag I had brought and some baby oil and for the entire rest of the session, I was completely muffled. They continued to tickle me all over with the tools and their nails (Annabelle's nails in particular were devilishly potent) as they went on to completely tickle torture me for a solid hour, me being unable to say a thing as they did so.

It was probably one of the most intense sessions I've had... well ever, really. And it was a hell of a lot of fun.

Glad you had such a wonderful session! :bouncybou

Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Addie's fantastic and a double session must have been extra hard to resist. I hope they make it to the Midwest. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Jamie, you are SO much fun! We had a great time - thank you for posting about the experience! Hope to see you again soon. :)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back