• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Down goes Bama!!!

AmishTickler

Level of Quadruple Heliodor Feather
Wow! What an incredible ending to a college football game! I am not a fan of either Auburn or Alabama, but anytime that smug a-hole Nick Saban goes down, a smile crosses my face. :D Coincidentally, Alabama lost on quite a few bad coaching decisions by the "genius God of all college football" Nick Saban.

In any event, to those college football fans of the forum...what did you think of this game and the epic ending?

Also, anytime the BS, I mean BCS, gets turned upside down on its ear, I am all for it. I am sure controversy will now ensue as to who should play in the National Championship game. Serves the idiots who run college football right...although sometimes I wonder if those idiots don't actually ENJOY the controversy.

Was awesome to see!!! It's just too bad the BCS didn't REALLY get "blown up"..especially in the last year of it's STINKING existence!!! Had FSU, OSU, and Mizzou also lost..then all the teams ranked 6-10..could have had a shot!!! (if Auburn were to lose the SEC Title game)

So how did this affect the National title game?? Unfortunately 'Bama only dropped to #4!! So if 2 of the Top 3 were to lose, next week, then 'Bama will most certainly move back to at least #2..and still get it's shot..EVEN THOUGH THEY DIDN'T WIN OR EVEN PARTICIPATE, FOR THEIR OWN CONFERENCE TITLE!!! Just goes to show you how screwed up the BS..er BCS (loved that quote, AT) actually is!!!

PS: I bet the new "playoff system", starting next year..will still be full of holes and arguments over who should be the top 4 teams!!!
Just my two cents!!

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back