• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Download New TOH2 clip here!

Whoops, didn't see the previous notice about the clip size. If you can fit it on my yahoo account, cool. If not thanks for trying

I would like it too...

I clicked and I get this
"

Sorry...Page Temporarily Unavailable
The Web page or file that you requested is temporarily unavailable. It has been so popular this month that it exceeded its free monthly traffic allotment. Access to this Web site will be restored on the first of next month. Please come back then.

Thank you for your visit!

If you are the owner of the Web site in question, please refer to your Community Web Space Terms and Conditions under Web Site Size and Space Limitations for more information.

Search - GoTo.com
The Web EarthLink "
1st of next month??
aieee
Plz,send it to me [email protected]

I love this. But it's ok.. just to let you all know.

No Yahoo or Hotmail or any "free" email account. They just get returned to me.

I'm checking the postings but it's easier if you just email me directly. :)

Bootman, tell me if I've already sent you the clip. Your email address looks familiar, I've gotten a bunch of requests this weekend. Lucky I had some time.. losey Bears losing to the Ravens... (mumble, mumble)

Peace,
DK

Last edited:
Darknight I didn't want to ask you but it wasn't for me, it was for the addy I gave you. As far as sending it to me, I'm already covered so don't worry about me.:D

May i first of all thank Darknight for very swiftly sending the clip TOHII to me. May i also ask why it is that Darknight is having to Distribute this clip? Surely the responsibility lies with Realtickling???? They make clips like this availlable because it gives them guaranteed exposure - who wouldn't want to watch their clips??? I am sure that such clips boost their sales ten fold. Give Dark a break REALTICKLING!!

PS - FORGIVE MY INSOMNIA DRIVEN RAMBLINGS

Ticklerboy123, Hi. We have not asked the wonderful Darkknight to distribute this clip for us. It's something apparantly he has gotten himself into, hehe. On our previoius video, RTKF, we DID ask for 10 volunteers to distribute the clip if they so desired, but not on this new video. But our heart (and feathers) go out to Darkknight. Tough job to take on.

Darkknight, as you are well aware, you may decline sending the clip to anyone and everyone if you'd like. You and we both know its not your responsibility. We're waiting for a certain server to get back online and then we will be posting it there so that everyone can download.

With happiness,

Hey little lady (Kathy), it's no prob at all. :)

This is all on my own my friends, just want to help.
What the heck is a Cable modem for if you can't flex it's bandwidth? ;)
Commissioner Gordon has arranged to get me some DSL lines so
that will even rock more in October.

The real Batman would help the community, just trying to take after my mentor. Besides I'm soft for Meghan (your new model) and trying to score brownie points with her! J/K

I caught your snickering Kathy! Why doesn't the TIB get you back on the racks and see what's so funny? ;)

Til your server is up, the Cave is open for all requests for the clip. Again.. NO YAHOO or HOTMAIL accounts.
Your welcome Kathy, anything for good people and we have quite a few in this forum.

Thanks for the kind words Ticklerboy. I would do this for any member or company in the TMF. Realtickling had nothing to do with me offering the help.

Peace,
DK

Hi Kathy

I was unable to obtain the clip... just wondering if you could help me out?

Ticklish kisses,

About the MP2 format...

MP2 IS mpeg format, which is, of course, the same as mpg format. It's just different layers of compression. There are mpeg1 and mpeg2 which are used for most of the video clips you see. Mpeg3 is for audio, and is more commonly referred to as MP3, as you are probably all well aware. DivX is by many considered to be mpeg4, but it's slightly different than the first two in how it's encoded and such. Most DVD's you buy (speaking of which, when are all you tickling video suppliers gonna start switching over from VHS? Hehe... :) ) are either mpeg 1 or 2, can't remember which one exactly. Might be both. Actually, I think VCD's are usually mpeg1 and DVD's are usually mpeg2, if memory serves me correctly, but then DVD's are layered a lot differently and... well... that's a whole other story. Anyway, with mpeg 1, 2 and 3, you can usually watch/listen to a file while it's in the process of downloading. However, with DivX, you can't watch it until you have the complete file. It has the .avi filetype extension, but its encoding is more along the lines of mpeg, although it's more compressed. Speaking of DivX and the fact that the files usually take up less space than mpeg1 or 2, not to mention quicktime and realmedia, I think someone should look into how much space can be saved by converting video clips to DivX format. It might be worth it and could seriously help with the server space issue that has been quite literally raping the video clips section like a team of rabid jackals. Of course, everyone would have to download and install the DivX codecs, but they aren't that huge of files, they're easily found and the installation procedure is really rather simple.

Anyway, just some food for thought. To everyone at realtickling: keep up the damn fine jobs you've been doing.

Darkknight just want to say "great job" for taking up the slack and helping out realticking and gotham city. But I must say that I'm jealous because I live 10 minutes from NYC in a very conjested area of NJ and I still have dialup instead of a cable motum. By the way, Does gotham city have need of a BOOTMAN? :D

BTW: THE FIRST OF NEXT MONTH???

What's the deal with that whole concept anyway? I mean, sure, they provide housing to a multitude of files but I really think something with the following tickling has should get a little more bandwidth allotment per month than, say, "Joe's c00l linkz" or something. Seriously, you'd think they'd be a bit more lenient toward a business with a substantial following than they would toward any 12-year-old with an internet connection and the idea that they're a "hax0r" or an "anarchist".

Also, on a somewhat related note, Aimster really rather sucks, to say the very least without sounding overly arrogant. I've not only been having trouble connecting in general, but I can never seem to download any files and when I actually DO after waiting several minutes for my search to complete, it goes no faster than about .5k/sec. I URGE you all... switch to Morpheus. I've never had trouble connecting, the searches are quite fast, and it's a much better program than Aimster in general. Also, maybe you should tone down the number of simultaneous downloads. I'd rather wait a few minutes in a queue while five people, one after another, download files at around 10k/sec than wait for hours while 30-40 people download at, like, less than .5k/sec.

Anyway, web hosting has really been beating this video clips section down, hasn't it? If I had better bandwidth and such, I'd happily contribute, but as it is, I'm on a 30k capped cable modem, so I can't get any more than 30k/sec transferring at any given moment and I have two computers on this line... heh...

Good luck and maybe someday there will be a server that rides in on the fog through the thick darkness of night with enough bandwidth and disk space to host ALL the tickling video clips available...

Until then, looks like we have to settle for geoshitties and the like that cut off access to clips after a dozen or so people download them. What a sad, greedy world. Somewhere deep below the surface of earth, Jesus, Vishnu, Moses and Buddha are crying over their own respective containers of frosting in deep depressions because of this. Shame on you, crappy mechanized sellout webhosts! SHAME!

Oh, yeah, and... uh...

Could you please send the clip to [email protected]? It'd be much appreciated. But PLEASE don't sign me up for any mailing lists or anything.

On another note (and I know this is unrelated but someone should say something...), MY GOD, this plane-hijacking-and-crashing event is worse than Pearl Harbor. This is terrible. At first, I thought it was a joke when someone at college was talking to me about it, but when I finally got to a television and it was confirmed, I went completely numb. If any of you are from New York or D.C. and/or have family or friends that were harmed in this attack, my deepest sympathy goes out to you. What compounds the horror of the entire event is the images of children dancing in the streets passing out candy in celebration. We should bomb THEIR civilian buildings and kill THEIR innocent families and let THEM see how it feels. I don't even know anyone who works in either the WTC or the Pentagon and I still feel horrible and lost. I can't even begin to imagine how the people actually THERE feel. This act of violence was senseless, shameful, cowardly, tragic and horrible. Whoever is responsible has signed the death warrant of not only themselves and their organization, but probably many civilians in their own country who will be slain in the strikeback. I hope their celebrational candy is worth it. I also hope that this doesn't mark the beginning of WW3 or something. Anyway, to all involved, I give my deepest and most heartfelt sympathy. I wish you and your families and friends the best of luck.

Machival,

I feel the same way as you do about today's attacks.
There's another thread topic about the hijack/crashings so I won't start one here but real quick..
They let us off early from work as I work close to O'hare Airport in Chicago. Just as precaution so I watched the news
all day.

I need to find something to do so I'm gonna continue sending the requests to those that asked for the clip.

Bootman, respond when you can, just to make sure you're ok bro and Wallstreet too.

With great remorse,
DK

Same request...

Not to be too much of a mooch, but if anyone could e-mail this clip to [email protected] (note the difference in spelling between this and my name on here), that would be utterly and greatly appreciated. Bless everyone for what they had to go through today.

Not a mooch at all FF but I can't send to your Yahoo account.
Please give me a non-free email account and I will send the clip to you.

Hey Rookie, the clip is on the way.

DK

i can't dowload it

Looks fab from what i saw on realtickling but it won't let me download it could someone email it to me too!

[email protected]

Thank you thank you thank you!

May I please have a copy of the clip? If there are any kind "soles" out there, please send a copy of the clip to [email protected], with an re: clip.

thank you:D

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back