• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragonball Evolutions

It will prob suck more than the orig dragonball movie decades ago.

Will be interesting to see James Marsters but with makeup and his voice being different, dont think i'll notice him

Also i sadly doubt they will keep the needless nudity\perv roshi

Well most likely they arent going to stick to the original story and screw the the series up. i mean i heard goku was supposed to be in high school or a martial arts school but even there you mess with the formula. basically after i heard piccolo was going to be yellow i lost all respect for the project. i might decide to watch it for laughs but thats about it

just chalk this up to being the next street fighter II movie. Which basically it is. You got a cast of known chractors having a massive face and background lift, for the purpose of making a dollar.

I suppose the bright side to this, is as a rule, you didn't watch Dragn Ball or Dragon Ball Z/GT for the great plots, well developed charactors, or well, anything new after the second saga in the DBZ series. I mean, don't get me wrong. Their is something to be said about a series that takes a charactor and runs them through the span of their life from age 10-12 to age...what like 40-50 something? Thats porbably the most intereting thing about this series, or one of them, but lets be honest and admit that cactuses probably have more growth then the charactors of this series.

Frankly, at any rate, i do hate that they will probably butcher this series, because some morron thought, and probably rightly so, they could make a couple bucks off of doing this.

Oh, it's going to be absolutely terrible. That doesn't mean you shouldn't go see it and giggle.

This is hollywood trying to cash in on a popular franchise. I can smell the Fail coming. Nothing says exciting like a emo Goku.

I didn't know there was anyone that doesn't think it'll suck...

I didn't know there was anyone that doesn't think it'll suck...

Does it count if I think it'll suck so much it'll actually be really, really funny? Kinda like the Street Fighter movie but, alas, without Raul Julia.

One can only hope that the movie will be a box office flop so they'll either make one that at least TRIES to do the cartoon justice, or just not make any more period. But more likely it will make at least decent money at the box office and later on DVD, just from the name recognition of the series alone.

Oh and Cosmo I always thought the Vegeta character was a very interesting character. The way he evolves from being evil, to not really being any less evil but he just happens to be fighting other evil characters, and finally he's a sort of anti-hero I think. He's a good guy, but not a nice guy, he still has that bad guy edge to him.

Also I like how Vegeta never really likes Goku until the very end of the Majin Buu saga, and also how his relationship with the Trunks from the future evolves as well.

LOL @ emo Goku!

I'm a huge fan of the Dragonball series. I have been since like 89. I refuse to see this movie in the theaters or rent it.

On the other hand, it'll probably be good for people who never really got a chance to witness the series. Kind of like Smallville.

Who knows? Just gotta wait and see

Oh and Cosmo I always thought the Vegeta character was a very interesting character. The way he evolves from being evil, to not really being any less evil but he just happens to be fighting other evil characters, and finally he's a sort of anti-hero I think. He's a good guy, but not a nice guy, he still has that bad guy edge to him.

Also I like how Vegeta never really likes Goku until the very end of the Majin Buu saga, and also how his relationship with the Trunks from the future evolves as well.

You do have a point, that Vegeta Evolves through the series, as does Picolo, for the first part, but all of the other charactors, save perhaps Gohan a bit, get left behind. Nothing is done for them, and they more or less stagnate, until the series becomes nothing more then a Saijin fest. I mean, really, after the first arch, are any of the charactors asside from the saijins, and Picolo to a lesser degree, really even needed?

On a side note,wouldn't it have been great if Vegeta had gotten a wet willy at one point in the series? I know, totally random, but still, just the thought makes me grin.

One can only hope that the movie will be a box office flop so they'll either make one that at least TRIES to do the cartoon justice, or just not make any more period. But more likely it will make at least decent money at the box office and later on DVD, just from the name recognition of the series alone.

LOL @ emo Goku!

I wouldnt say Vegeta liked Goku, he simply respected the power but he also still hated him to the point of even becoming "evil"(maijin) to power up and be equal to Goku.

He simply is a fighter trying to constantly go beyond his limits, same for goku.

Vegeta could have destroyed cell early on but chose to let him become perfect so he could fight the best. Same for Goku, Goku put off fighting cell and Buu several times to fight them when they were at their prime

Its kinda sad how the series changed after Namek. DBZ was supposed to be about Gohan like how DB was about Goku but after Namek, it became the vegeta\goku story mostly

Then the power levels got really ridiculous, also the concept that the orig androids are somehow more powerful than a SSJ

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back