• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drea

CapturedDoll

Verified
A handful of questions for Drea De Matteo. I will post my own questions first and will show you how the questions were actually asked to her and what questions made it in. Apparently her Assistant forgot to ask some of these questions and Drea herself said a couple were too sexual lol. There IS video of this though she's selling it for $1,000. But that's her perogative, not mine.

I honestly think she would do tickling video as she said as much in our early conversations about this. But the prices on that I coulden't even begin to imagine. Just fyi.

My questions:

1- Have you ever been tickled or tickled someone else?

2- On a scale of 1-10 how ticklish would you say you are?

3- Where on your body would you say are you most ticklish? Some people say feet, others say underarms, their sides, thighs, combo etc

4- If you had the chance to tickle anyone in the world who would you choose? Up to you if you want to elaborate on why.

5-Also if you were to be tickled by someone else in the world, who would you choose?

6- Lots of people enjoy cosplay with Tickling and fantasy scenarios. Example Police uniform/ criminal Session. If you could roleplay any character or job etc what or whom might it be.

7- Have you ever considered tickling to be sometimes foreplay?

8 If you could describe yourself as any kind of tickler- would you say you are playful… or kind of sadistic?

9 and 10- What is your best and worst ticking story that happened to you?

The interview as it went, edited for clarity:

Drea: Ok ask me questions X interviewer!

X: How many times in your life would you say you have been tickled? And do you enjoy those times or do you hate it?

Drea: *scratches her face* I mean… wow. I haven’t been tickled lately. Um… I-I used to kind of love it. I used to… I used to kind of love it but also I kinda hated it at the same time. I kinda coulden’t breath when I would get tickled.

X: Have you ever tickled someone else and do you enjoy it?

Drea: Yes I do like to tickle other people. And I like to… I like to … getting in there *wiggles her fingers forward* to tickle and they start laughing BEFORE you get there. Cause people are funny about being tickled. And then there’s people who are not ticklish at all. Which is weird. I hear red heads are not ticklish. That’s weird.

X: On a scale of 1-10 how ticklish would you say you are?

Drea: Oh… *thinks*... it depends. I’m gonna go for a 10. Depending on like the scenario. Being caught off guard, and where you hit me. Behind the knees use to be a weird spot. Right? *X agrees about the spot being ticklish for her too* Right? “Drea laughs* Nah… maybe there’s too much fat behind the knee now NO I’m just kidding! *laughs*

X: Well you already answered question 4- where is you most ticklish spot and you said your knees.

Drea: OH! Well… I mean the knees, this area right here: *puts her hands on her sides* *breaths in and closes her eyes* It’s intense.

X And if you tickle anyone in the world who it be?

Drea: *gasps* Omg! I may need a week to think about it. Who would I want to tickle? I mean… I don’t know *look sad”. … You! *looks at the screen*. Great answer right? *smiles*

X: Have you ever been tied up and Tickled? *Drea eyes get HUGE and visibly is taken aback*
If not does the idea intrigue you?

Drea: *closes her eyes* I’m so scared right now. I feel some vulnerable and taken advantage of and by you CapturedDoll. *laughs* Um… I have claustrophobia issues. I will tell you this and this is cra- this is a nightmare I use to have. Um… I use to dream that The Count from Sesame Street would take me from my bed to my neighbors basement. With my brother’s red comforter, and hold it over me, and tickle me. I do NOT want to be fuckin’ tied down and tickled PLEASE! No!!
BUT if someone were into it being tied down tickled…I mean I suppose I could try. Just not me! *laughs*

X: And if you had your choice, would you rather be tickled or tickle someone else?

Drea: I’’ll take the light tickling. But then if there’s some heavy tickling involved, I’m gonna tickle someone else.

X And if you could say you are any any kind of ticker would you say you are playful or sadistic?

Drea: I’ll be playful. Even though I have mean girl eyebrows. I mean I can be anything anyone wants me to be. I mean that’s my job in life. I DO have these claws. *holds her hands up showing her nails and wiggles them* So tickling anyone is going to be slightly sadistic *laughs*. Cuz it’s gonna fucking hurt. But um… I think you want me to be sadistic. *laughs* I’m probably more playful. I mean I’m the goofiest person that ever lived. With mean girl eyebrows. *laughs*

And this is the final result. I'm happy some of the questions got answered but very sad the others weren't. But it is what it is. Hope you enjoyed what I got. And like I said she may be willing to do customs for this Community but I would expect to pay a LOT for it. $$$$ Just to ask for a custom is not only the subcription cost of $15.99 but $500 to ask and talk about the custom you would want. So you have been informed ahead of time.

After what she put you through, anyone who would pay her for a tickling video would be begging to be ripped off.

I'd like to be gang tickled by the entire Tribbiani women from Friends/Joey (which would mean at least 3 of the chsracters would be doubled up).

Thanks for the information on her. Much appreciated

This is all very interesting! :tickle:
But she does seem to be mostly interested in the money.
Thanks for interviewing her. :D

Thanks for sharing this doll. Awesome to hear her talk tickling at least.

I can't stop laughing about the phrase "mean girl eyebrows"
Good stuff doll, I loved reading about how ticklish she is.

Doll, you are amazing for this :) it sucks the cost is outrageous. but you are so appreciated for making the attempt and getting these results <3

Tickle customs from non-kink related accounts is a bit like making AI artwork. The more specific you are, the result is never what you want lol it's maddening that she glazed over the tickle spot question.

I wouldn't pay $500 for a custom tbh, don't care who it is. Unless its a professionally made video by professional tickler. I've commissioned tons of tickling videos off OF and have paid upwards of $100+ and the best videos I have gotten were usually from amateur nobodies for $30 and under. You're taking a huge gamble paying that much especially considering some people tend to overstate or overexaggerate their ticklishness.

I wouldn't pay $500 for a custom tbh, don't care who it is. Unless its a professionally made video by professional tickler. I've commissioned tons of tickling videos off OF and have paid upwards of $100+ and the best videos I have gotten were usually from amateur nobodies for $30 and under. You're taking a huge gamble paying that much especially considering some people tend to overstate or overexaggerate their ticklishness.

Exactly. That amount of money, especially today is a big ask. Maybe I would for certain A-lister celebrities confirmed to be ticklish, but other than that, I'm not paying any more than $50.00 at most for a single clip. And $50.00 is even a lot of money in my opinion.

Anyway, great answers! Thanks!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back