• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drivers ranked by state..........

venray

Verified
These are the rankings and average scores for each of the 50 states and the District of Columbia in the GMAC Insurance driving test.

See where your state scores............

Average: 83.7 percent

1. Oregon 90.6

2. Washington 88.2

3. Vermont 87.5

4. Idaho 87.3 (Tie)

4. South Dakota 87.3 (Tie)

6. Montana 87.2

7. Nebraska 87.0

8. Kansas 86.8

9. Iowa 86.7

10. Wyoming 86.2

11. Wisconsin 86.1

12. Minnesota 86.0

13. Alaska 85.8

14. California 85.6

15. Indiana 85.2 (Tie)

15. Colorado 85.2 (Tie)

17. Michigan 85.1

18. North Dakota 85.0

19. West Virginia 84.8

20. Utah 84.5

21. Mississippi 84.4

22. Illinois 84.3

23. Tennessee 84.2

24. Texas 84.0 (Tie)

24. Kentucky 84.0 (Tie)

26. New Hampshire 83.9

27. Arkansas 83.8

28. Virginia 83.5

29. Arizona 83.4

30. Georgia 83.2 (Tie)

30. Louisiana 83.2 (Tie)

32. North Carolina 83.1 (Tie)

32. Maine 83.1 (Tie)

34. Ohio 83.0

35. Oklahoma 82.9

36. Alabama 82.8

37. Missouri 82.7 (Tie)

37. Delaware 82.7 (Tie)

39. Nevada 82.6

40. South Carolina 82.3 (Tie)

40. Florida 82.3 (Tie)

42. Pennsylvania 82.1

43. New Mexico 81.5

44. Connecticut 80.9

45. Hawaii 80.7

46. Maryland 79.5

47. New York 79.4

48. New Jersey 78.6 (Tie)

48. Massachusetts 78.6 (Tie)

50. Washington, D.C. 76.5

51. Rhode Island 75.1

Take the test if you dare............ :p

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/2006/drivertest.asp

National Drivers Test - Results
Your score was: 100%
A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. The correct answers are highlighted below.

What ticks me off is that my state came in # 44 with an 80 % avg....

Why am I not surprised that Rhode Island came in dead last?
No one in this crazy little state knows...
a. what a blinking red light means
b. that "yield" is not the same as "enter really fast, without looking"
c. that you should use a blinker
d. that when you pull into the travel lane of the interstate from the breakdown lane, you should speed up first.
e. that SUV's are no better than a sled when there's ice.
...and much more.

It told me the test was unavailable due to an overwhelming response of people trying to take it.... :(

But I do have to comment on one thing....

22. Illinois 84.3

That's a LIE!!!!!!!! Someone CHEATED to get Illinois that high on the list! Those FIBS couldn't drive their way out of a playschool parking garage! Then they come up here and run all of US off the road!! *shakes fist*

That's NORTERN Illinois. Now SOUTHERN Illinois, we're the coolest. :cool:

If you figured in all of the old people who live in Arizona during the winter, we'd be dead last. Emphasis on the "dead" part. *shudder*

Mimi said:
It told me the test was unavailable due to an overwhelming response of people trying to take it.... :(

That's a LIE!!!!!!!! Someone CHEATED to get Illinois that high on the list! Those FIBS couldn't drive their way out of a playschool parking garage! Then they come up here and run all of US off the road!! *shakes fist*

Blah, u hush u cheese head :)

Tickledorange said:
That's NORTERN Illinois. Now SOUTHERN Illinois, we're the coolest.

Much other than my distaste for the whole area down there(specifically granite city\collinsville and st louis) I do enjoy its the only highway where i can get away with doin 110 in a taurus

My state came in at a solid 48th place. looks like ill need to step up my road rage and vigilantism to straighten things out a bit. :Grrr:

Whoooo Hooooo!!! Nothing wrong with being #2!!! Especially when you're still above average!

in the top twenty??? with all the fatalities right here within fifteen minutes of where i live? hmmm

Mimi said:

Try THIS link!

http://www.gmacinsurance.com/SafeDriving/2006/test.asp

20 "simple" questions....

I scored 100%. Now, if they tested the rest of the state, the average might reach 50%. I don't buy the 80.9% for a second. People in this state either don't know or don't care....probably more the latter.

Ann

Hmm. NJ is pretty low on that list but everyone knows what great drivers New Jerseyans are. Maybe we're just not good test takers?

Drat, I got one wrong (the rain one), but still scored 95, well above average.

Goodieluver said:
I do enjoy its the only highway where i can get away with doin 110 in a taurus

I rest my case!!!

Mimi

Yee Haw!! Washington DC! Second to last place!! We got Senators and Representatives and politicians and who all know what's best for the country, they just don't drive worth a shit! :blaugh:

Maybe the reason Washington scored so high was the fact that in the winter... on icy winding mountain roads... one screw up and you're over the side of a cliff. No chance to screw up again, so the only ones left are the drivers who can control their skid while negotiating a curve.
95% on the test. Maybe I ought to drive on more highways and less on back roads. White arrows??? I thought those were on the regular streets.

Mz Chaos said:
Maybe the reason Washington scored so high was the fact that in the winter... on icy winding mountain roads... one screw up and you're over the side of a cliff. No chance to screw up again, so the only ones left are the drivers who can control their skid while negotiating a curve.
95% on the test. Maybe I ought to drive on more highways and less on back roads. White arrows??? I thought those were on the regular streets.

I think its because noone goes out much up there cause its always raining. :shock:

I don't believe it for a minute.

New York number 47? :wowzer:

If it's going by rank, New York has the rankest drivers in the country by far! Probably in the world. :xlime:
New York drivers think points on your license are a good thing; they think they can redeem them for prizes! :xpulcy:

A recent public opinion poll indicated that 95% of all people with driver's licenses in this country consider themselves to be above average in driving skills. :wiseowl:
Either that other 5% are REALLY awful, or a lot of them are wrong! :devil:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

maniactickler said:
I think its because noone goes out much up there cause its always raining. :shock:
That's the other side of the state.

Mimi said:

Watch yerself, cheesehead..... :p

You may all stop and hail the best drivers in the country!!! OREGON BABY! Rock on. Must be all the 100 year olds who drive 15 miles per hour that keeps the rest of us in check...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back