• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

drop a model

NoNo

TMF Regular
Hey maybe this is fun..I thought wie could do it like a lil game.
So it's not about "who is the BEST ticklee".

Just drop the name of a model that comes to your mind or you want to save from being forgotten. Whatever. Drop the name and eventually the clips and/or producer you saw her with. See I'm bored, that's why I'm doing it.

My model:

Elise Graves

She's a crazy girl, ticklish clear as fuck, she's got nice feet with cute toes! Think sh was with Tickle Touch!

I was going to ignore this till I saw your choice was Elise Graves. I had her over here three times back in '07 & '08 back when she was just getting started. She's an excellent choice, but unfortunately she moved to California to be closer to the professional bondage people. Though she gave me permission to file this report here, she also said she didn't want to be known for just this. But true, she hasn't been popping up in any tickling videos here in a while now.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?140170-Bondage-Fetish-Model-Elizabeth-Graves

She does Hardcore BDSM for Kink, Dungeoncorp, and the company that used to be known as Insex. Her looks have slipped some but still has a great body.

Ouch. I did a search for her after you mentioned this. She seems to have been living a bit of the rougher life since moving to Oakland. She's following her own path, going all out for it, but it looks like it's taking it's toll on her. I'll just be grateful for having known her at the time I did.

Why you mean it's taking its toll on her? Do you say that for the vids she is doing now?

Haha this happens. Me I dont look like 5 years before too. Guess that's the weight of the experience ;)

Not normal aging. 5 years ago she looked early 20s. Now she looks like a crack whore. It happened to Sinn Sage too.

Addie Juniper used to be my favorite tickle model. Not sure why. There have been a couple others that I liked bc they looked like people I knew in real life. Can't remember their names tho. That Rain chick is cute, and Katie Gold even though i don't think she does tickling.

Stacy Sterling from Stryker Entertainment one of the best ever

I watched a video of Sarah from Realtickling the other day. Totally gorgeous with a great laugh.

Janine Salinger from FM Concepts. Hella ticklish feet and AFAIK only did one tickling video with them. Great cackley laugh too. :wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back