• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

duct tape

I remember duct-taping one of my friends to a chair while I was a student; there was a somewhat hefty gang-tickling session that ensued that was in no way initiated by me. :D

Of course- Always and since I was a kid- BUT in reality, I'd rather the person use something else other than duct tape on me.

NOW if we are doing a tickle abduction scene with me as the lee, of course, rough me up and use duct tape. We have to be authenic. :p LOL

lol, i admire your dedication to historical authenticity in these matters

Duct Tape Rocks!!

Great thread! :) IMHO duct tape can really add even more fun to a tickling-bondage scenario. Jasmine got duct taped at the end of one of our scenes recently and it worked so well. Hearing her laughing through the tape sounded extremely cool! :) BTW the tape comes off a little easier if you're wearing makeup. So guys will have a harder time maybe! :D

--
James

Don't like it. The last thing I want to have to do after playing is rip out a bunch of hair. Ow.

A scene w/ duct-tape, imo would have a gritty, 'dark' feeling for me.. which I think depending on my mood, I could get into.

It kind of hurts after a while if that's what's used to tie me down, but I do like when it's put over my mouth to keep me from begging, talking my tickler into untying me, etc.

lol, agreed.

Papi and his gal always make the duct tape gags look pretty glamorous, in my humble opinion.

Thanks man, a 4 piece duct-tape gag use to be my signature gag, but now it's a double gag (cleave gag with 2 pieces of duct-tape over it). Sometimes I wrap the duct-tape around the back of the neck as well.

1st pic 2006, other 2 this year.

Thanks man, a 4 piece duct-tape gag use to be my signature gag, but now it's a double gag (cleave gag with 2 pieces of duct-tape over it). Sometimes I wrap the duct-tape around the back of the neck as well.

1st pic 2006, other 2 this year.

oh wow that sounds nuts lol

I wouldn't want to be bound with duct tape but using it as a gag is sexy. I prefer being gagged for only a little while since I do like laughing and cursing and i'm sure the ler would eventually like to hear the lee begging. A mixture of both makes for a fun time.

Yeah, I can't imagine I'd be a fan of it for gagging my furry mouf. But I did encounter a M/m upload on u2b recently featuring feet duct-taped to a folding chair (which the ler proceeded to CLAMP to the floor with his boot -- such a boss move). The tape was outside the lee's blue jeans (OH! Have they thought of that as a marketing move? hehehe) solidly enough to hold him but loose enough the ler could work his socks off. Easily one of my favorite amateur tickle viddies, which is surprising because you can't see either guy's reaction, which is usually key for me. What you can see, instead, is some of the most effective technique I've encountered, mixed in with a little improv and some trial-and-error. Which almost made it hotter -- it was a newish experience for both of them, and so sweet. ... Oh yeah, duct tape. Seemed both handy and effective in that situation, and I'm so glad the laughter was unmuffled. Woof! :D

Don't like duct tape much. It smells bad and hurts sometimes when you pull it off. I've had it stuck in a girl's hair once taking her gag off and it was a debacle. It's a really nice visual but there are better kinds of tape.

Shrug.

That type of tape could have many great uses. Just make sure some type of lining is used when bonding certain areas unless your lee is looking for a mean ankle and wrist waxing :D.

Hairy people should beware of duct tape on bare skin. It hurts a lot when removed. :eek:

Duct tape is great for sealing the mouth shut, but if you really want to see some frantic squirming and jumping, duct tape the nostrils as well. And while your at it, try a couple of C-clamps to bind her wrists and ankles together. :illogical :crazy:

I'd never use it. It rips out body hair, sticks in head hair (especially long hair) if used as a gag and leaves an adhesive residue on the skin which needs turpentine or suchlike to remove- soap and water won't.

Bondage Tape, on the other hand, the use of which KT and I have demonstrated in NEST workshops, is a vinyl tape which sticks to itself in the same way Saran wrap does, but not to skin or clothing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bondage_tape

Here it is on ebay- inexpensive, and it comes in many colours.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...3&_nkw=bondage+tape&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Ladies, you can even make a nice bustier, skirt or full tube dress out of it. Just stand there and keep coiling/wrapping it around you. KittenToes did one for herself once in red and black, and carefully wound the (washed) pvc back onto the spool next morning when we got home. Unfortunately I didn't take any pix of her that night, but here's an example sourced on the Web.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44054231@N02/4613269550/sizes/z/in/photostream/

Last edited:
Duct tape isn't for everybody, but I have been really liking it lately. I don't like to use gags that go into my mouth because it is small and I gag easily. I love a simple piece of duct tape over my mouth. Bondage tape works too, but I hate how you have to wrap it around the head. With duct tape I just take a piece big enough to cover my mouth. I also like using it for bondage. I don't mind the sting that comes with taking it off. Not long ago I surprised Sir on Skype by duct taping my ankles, thighs, and mouth. I can tell you I loved the look on his face when we started the video chat. He was pleased with his lil doll.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back