• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dungeons & Goddesses: Passive Arts update

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Forgive the repeat. Just covering all bases.

Our lovely dvnc sent out an important update to those who have registered for the gathering at Passive Arts. If you didn't receive this memo and think you should have, or if you have any questions, please PM me ASAP. Looking forward to this one.

goddesses?? man i know two people that are going to be there that are REALLY full of themselves......LMFAO....

well more than two, but who's counting. And what are you going to do about it? hehehehehe

dtrell said:
goddesses?? man i know two people that are going to be there that are REALLY full of themselves......LMFAO....

No, these lovely Ladies are not full of themselves. I've met Bellystrokes and she is a beautiful goddess. I've seen photos of another Woman who will be at Passive Arts, and she too is a beautiful goddess. And they are both very nice people too.

someone needs the wet noodle...:whip:
XOXO

dtrell said:

ilovethickbbws said:
No, these lovely Ladies are not full of themselves. I've met Bellystrokes and she is a beautiful goddess. I've seen photos of another Woman who will be at Passive Arts, and she too is a beautiful goddess. And they are both very nice people too.
dude please..i know these two and i like them both...it was a joke...did you notice the "lmfao"? ...lighten up....

Thank you, ilovethickbbws, this community is full of many lovely women, some I have had the pleasure of meeting. And of course, you too are a wondrous doll.

Now for you, my dear Ares, always looking for a fight, you got one on the immoblizer tomorrow. hehheehheehe.

Hee hee DT! You do got it coming tomorrow! :shock:

Oh and Goddess isn't kidding, she fights like a wildcat~lemme know how that works out for ya...;)
XOXO

Dear most lovely, tall and voluptuous Mistress...
Such a pleasure to meet you after chatting on the phone. I apologize for that state we were intro'd in~me: sweating, writhing and squealing on the couch. You:serene and so in control after feeding the homeless all day for your church! I'm only sorry your appearance was so late and we didn't have more time to bond! :lovestory
XOXO

StephanieLocke said:
I am so excited about tomorrow! Ladies and Gentlemen...do let's have a wonderful time and remember to spoil and thank our beautiful(but perhaps cursing) hostess and our star guest Steph...

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.mslvideos.com
www.stephanielocke.com

i'd like to thank the Tickler In Black for building and leaving the immobilizer at Passive Arts... Haha.
:happyfloa

So, where were you yesterday for the party of the century, wise guy??? :p
XOXO,
Teflon Steph (God I LOVE being Italian! :xpulcy: ) who pulled a Janipoo and managed to AVOID that evil thing altogether, despite all the threats from those wanting to put me in it...(giggles wickedly...)
XOXO

tickler_n_black said:
i'd like to thank the Tickler In Black for building and leaving the immobilizer at Passive Arts... Haha.

tickler_n_black said:
yes tib, that device worked very well....ask holly, goddess, and alchemy...and yes, steph managed to avoid it barely...but she didnt avoid the MARQUIS..lol..now i wish we had put victoria on it...

steph said:
Dear most lovely, tall and voluptuous Mistress...
Such a pleasure to meet you after chatting on the phone. I apologize for that state we were intro'd in~me: sweating, writhing and squealing on the couch. You:serene and so in control after feeding the homeless all day for your church! I'm only sorry your appearance was so late and we didn't have more time to bond! :lovestory
XOXO

Dear Steph,

Actually, I was charmed meeting you in the middle of being tickled on the couch. It made me wonder if couch tickling is a favorite of yours---it's one of mine---I like to use a long piece of rope and tie ones wrists above their head---carry the rope all the way to the end of the couch and capture the ankles---then it's damn near impossible for you to escape and everything is stretched out and helpless.

You looked lovely in your dress. Hair spilling daintily, soft velvet on all of your curves. I'm glad I got to emerge and meet, the male 'ler energy was in full swing when I emerged, it was fun putting uclaguy on the immobilizer.

Speaking of which, should the tickler_n_black be so kind...do please, tell us more of the history of your Immobilizer. The velcro was quite soft in places, leading me to suspect you've captured many a maiden.

Any interest in making them for people who would like to buy their own Immobilizer?

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Marquis...is that was that thing was called? YIKES!
I think for now I'll just call myself "cage girl", since I was the only one nutty enough to get in it! :D

And dearest Mistress~
:bowing: The honor, beleive me, was all mine!
Yes, the couch was great, so comfy~that scene was sort of an impromptu with a lovely gentleman I'd just met that day. The rope sounds great~I guess you could see tho, he was way too big and strong for me to have escaped him anyway, not that I wanted to...;)
And thank you so much for your sweetness~I'd fantasized me looking hotter when we finally met, but well, yanno... :jester: Oh yes, UCLA guy was a sweetie!
XOXO

StephanieLocke said:
Dear Steph,

Actually, I was charmed meeting you in the middle of being tickled on the couch. It made me wonder if couch tickling is a favorite of yours---it's one of mine---I like to use a long piece of rope and tie ones wrists above their head---carry the rope all the way to the end of the couch and capture the ankles---then it's damn near impossible for you to escape and everything is stretched out and helpless.

You looked lovely in your dress. Hair spilling daintily, soft velvet on all of your curves. I'm glad I got to emerge and meet, the male 'ler energy was in full swing when I emerged, it was fun putting uclaguy on the immobilizer.

Speaking of which, should the tickler_n_black be so kind...do please, tell us more of the history of your Immobilizer. The velcro was quite soft in places, leading me to suspect you've captured many a maiden.

Any interest in making them for people who would like to buy their own Immobilizer?

Mistress Stephanie Locke

Last edited:
steph said:
So, where were you yesterday for the party of the century, wise guy??? :p

I was at a family picnic pretty much all day.
It was the party of the century?
Better than new years eve 1999?

dtrell, give us a report on the Passive Arts ladies that you tickled....Thanks

bill...to summarize...

victoria....super excellent
holly....excellent
alchemy....very good
trisha....good

of the 4, the only one that i would personally pay to tickle would be victoria...she is almost a dtrell "perfect pay-to-tickle victim".

any more details you want?

Mmm...I wasn't there at New Years darlin'~I wouldn't know.... :jester:
Family picnic, hmm? (If ya pull on my other leg, it plays jingle bells~no really!) Just kidding! You were missed just the same...
XOXO

tickler_n_black said:
I was at a family picnic pretty much all day.
It was the party of the century?
Better than new years eve 1999?

dtrell, I saw Victoria`s pics on PA`s website, man she looks hot. How ticklish is she on her feet?? Also, I was hoping you would get to tickle Joy. :woot:

bill...she is ticklish just about everywhere...as far as joy, after talking to snips who sessioned with her and reading the other dudes post about it on here, id have to say that although she is super hot, shes just not ticklish enough to waste money on. from talking to them, if you just want to get your hands on a hot hard body then pay for her...but if you want to have fun tickling, dont bother. id take victoria over her in a second..and victoria is pretty firm herself.

Thanks again dtrell. You are like an encyclopedia when it comes to rating the ladies at the dungeons. I hope one day to attend one of these parties and have a chance to meet you. It would be a pleasure to hear more of your experiences.

And tickle kitten. I will be organizing another PA event around Marchish---come out and join us. Steph AND the PA ladies will attest to the fact that LA has some very handsome cool dudes who are evil ticklers hehehee.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back