• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!

Benny1386

I know i'll prob take some serious crap for this..but hey the eagles are destined for that ring..took a lot to get to the playoffs..no lookng back now! lol

Destined for the ring? Yeah, someday. But not this year. Pittsburgh's starting the other hand this year.

But your Eagles will have a good playoff run so long as they don't run into Carolina, which is about the only team that I don't think Philly can beat.

*Also riding the Philadelphia bandwagon,hopefully all the way to the Superbowl.*:mhorns:

haha

haha im not a bandwagoner though..ive been a die hard eagles fan since i was a kid..the same thing happens every year but i'll still continue to be confident lol

haha im not a bandwagoner though..ive been a die hard eagles fan since i was a kid..the same thing happens every year but i'll still continue to be confident lol

Don't fret. Your day will come....poor guy. :console:

the eagles may win the nfc. .which i dont think will happen but is possible but the superbowl belongs to pittsburgh

I am a loyal fan as well but I was drunk last night and the bandwagon reference sounded cool. :toast:

Eagles? It's gonna be tough.

You must be a true die-hard fan.

1. The Eagles will be playing every playoff game on the road.
2. They have a weak defense. And defense wins championships.
3. They can't stop the run. And have a hard time establishing the run.
4. The offense is sporadic. Feast or famine.

If the above holds true and the Eagles don't play out of their head, then they will lose in the first round to the Minnesota Vikings.

Why, you ask?

It's hard to win at the Metrodome.
The Vikings have the best running attack in the NFL when they aren't fumbling.
The Vikings are also among the NFL's best at stopping the run.
The Eagles will have to pass pass pass and score at least 30 points to win.

Then there's the X factor. Viking head coach Brad Childress was Andy Reid's offensive coordinator for years in Philly, so he knows their system inside out.

The Eagles have their work cut out for them for sure.

You must be a true die-hard fan.

1. The Eagles will be playing every playoff game on the road.
2. They have a weak defense. And defense wins championships.
3. They can't stop the run. And have a hard time establishing the run.
4. The offense is sporadic. Feast or famine.

If the above holds true and the Eagles don't play out of their head, then they will lose in the first round to the Minnesota Vikings.

Why, you ask?

It's hard to win at the Metrodome.
The Vikings have the best running attack in the NFL when they aren't fumbling.
The Vikings are also among the NFL's best at stopping the run.
The Eagles will have to pass pass pass and score at least 30 points to win.

Then there's the X factor. Viking head coach Brad Childress was Andy Reid's offensive coordinator for years in Philly, so he knows their system inside out.

The Eagles have their work cut out for them for sure.

not a eagles fan but come on.. why do they have to score 30 points to win .. the vikings have only scored 30 points 5 times this year. what makes you think they will be able to do it to the eagles defense which ranks in the top ten of the league.. and i dont see westbrook having a hard time running with pat williams hurt

It's not just Pat WIlliams who stops the run. And, Minnesota doesn't just have "one of the best" run defenses....we got the #1 run defense for the third year straight. That doesn't come down to just one guy. If Philly can't run, they can't win. I don't even think it's gonna take 30 points.

What it's going to come down to for both teams is keeping the erraticism under control. Philly and Minny do have one thing in common....when they play at the top of their game, they can match up against anyone. However, neither team plays to their full potential that often. But, with the Vikes at home (agreed...a very difficult place for a road team to play, ask Brett Favre), and AP running the ball (without fumbles hopefully), Philly just doesn't match up well against the Vikes in the first round.

not a eagles fan but come on.. why do they have to score 30 points to win .. the vikings have only scored 30 points 5 times this year. what makes you think they will be able to do it to the eagles defense which ranks in the top ten of the league.. and i dont see westbrook having a hard time running with pat williams hurt

Well...30 is a # I pulled out of the air...how does 28 sound?
I say that because the Viking offense has been on a roll ever since T-Jack has emerged.
Now don't get me wrong, the Vikings will have a lot on their hands with the Eagles blitz package, and I don't think Reid will be out coached.
I just don't see the Eagles blowing out the purple at home after that emotionally draining victory over Dallas last week.
If the Vikings can make the Eagles pay for the blitz, they will cruise.
If the blitz gets to T-Jack early and he goes into the fetal position, then it will be up to Gus "the human telephone pole" Ferrott to pull out a win.
It'll be a good game, but Vikings 27 Eagles 17. Print it!:mwahaha:

Oh, and BTW...Fat Pat will definitely be playing. Go Williams Wall!

Eagles look like a 'team of destiny', but they also did in 06 when they lost to the 'Aints.

And remember these 3 problems:

1. Their O is reliant on Westbrook
2. McNabb is a choker (who doesn't know NFL rules, no less :D)
3. Andy Reid is the coach

I could easily see the Eagles losing, followed by the usual crucifiction by their media and fans. The key to an Eagles victory will be their running game. If both Williams' play and stop the run then it'll be a long day for McNabb.

It was only two-weeks ago (not even) that the Eagles scored 3-points in a game.

I think we have two choker teams here. the question is, which team will choke worse. :evileye:

I think we have two choker teams here. the question is, which team will choke worse. :evileye:

i wouldnt call the vikings chokers.. to be a choker people have to have high expectations for you.. does anybody really think the vikings get outta the divisional round.. if they beat philly that is

i wouldnt call the vikings chokers.. to be a choker people have to have high expectations for you.. does anybody really think the vikings get outta the divisional round.. if they beat philly that is

IF the Vikes beat the Eagles (and that's a BIG IF), then I think they will beat Carolina.

I truly believe that.

Minny matches up too nicely and will shut down the Panthers (or SHOULD).

But then they would get crushed by either NYG, ATL or AZ, without a doubt.

Im not talking just this year. i mean in the past 10 years or so. they never lived up to their expectations.

IF the Vikes beat the Eagles (and that's a BIG IF), then I think they will beat Carolina.

I truly believe that.

Minny matches up too nicely and will shut down the Panthers (or SHOULD).

But then they would get crushed by either NYG, ATL or AZ, without a doubt.

Agreed that the Vikings match up well vs. Carolina.
They crushed them earlier this season.

They also beat the NY Giants (barely) and destroyed AZ 3 weeks ago.
They did lose to ATL 2 weeks ago by 7 points after fumbling 7 times and losing 4 of them.

So they match up well against all of these teams.

Philly will be a huge test, and I think they are favored; not shure, though.
If they played like they did against Dallas - it'll be lights out for the Vikings.

Most TMFers ...

are rooting for Philly because N.E.S.T. is held there. :cheer::woot::cheer:

And the cheese steaks.

Hard to argue with those.

They also beat the NY Giants (barely) and destroyed AZ 3 weeks ago.

Because the Gints had locked up homefield and put David Carr in...

And even then the Vikes needed a last-second FG to win.

They did lose to ATL 2 weeks ago by 7 points after fumbling 7 times and losing 4 of them.

So they match up well against all of these teams.

Philly will be a huge test, and I think they are favored; not shure, though.
If they played like they did against Dallas - it'll be lights out for the Vikings.

Vikes will be praying for AZ/ATL to make play them if they reach the Championship game.

Cause NYG will kill em.

Eagles on the other hand...

I think they have the horses to reach Tampa.

It's all on McNabb and Reid though. :doh:

:wahooo::dancingbanana::dancingbanana::gbtoast:

The Eagles win baby, Yeah!

Great game, no matter which team won but I am glad the Eagles did win!!

I really hope we get a Steelers vs Eagles Super Bowl. Course I hope the Steelers win, but if for some reason they don't make it and the Eagles play someone else I would definetly root for the other PA team.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back