• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

e=M6 chatouilles - F/MF Feet

Nice find.
It was interesting that the piece claimed that feathers weren't as effective as fingers in "breaking the barriers of psychological defenses". The girl in the glasses claimed that the repetition turned it into torture, and the voice over said the reason was the same nerve endings that sensed tickling are the ones that sense pain.
I don't have the time to translate the whole thing, but it was very similar to the CNN article on Christine Harris' experiments.
The neat thing was at the end, it claimed that tickling could be a good thing health-wise because it triggers neurotranmistters that stimulate the production of that natural painkillers and substances that fight inflammation and anxiety. "Tickling produces laughter, and laughter is good for health."
The female voice-over concludes with "Promoted by doctors, appreciated by those who do it and those who receive it, tickling makes one [I can't place the word here...I think either unity or friendship, but it doesn't jive]. So there's no reason to withold it."

Nice!
Just a friendly reminder- don't post direct hyperlinks to Youtube or they may take it down. You should edit your post and get rid of the www. or put a space in.

you get rid of all the http://www. or use html noparse

for example

youtube.com/watch?v=C5Tgglxsq9w

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Tgglxsq9w

either way it does not get linked by youtube unless it is embedded or someone plays some other embedded vid and happens to click on the same vid as a featured related whatever

;p

Anyone still has a video of it?

Last edited:
*sigh* Taken down. Shame, I really wanted to see this clip again. I remember the girl being pretty cute and having a great laugh when she finally broke.

Probably not. Usually when a clip like this gets taken down, the OP completely disappears and no one else ever gets a chance to d/l the clip. I've seen it happen far too many times on TMF. :(

Sadly, Turbobit isn't available in the U.S. shaka (or anyone else who has it), could you upload it through Mediafire or Rapidshare for those of us who can't use Turbobit??

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back