• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

E-Stim

GroovyBaby

TMF Regular
Well I don't know how many of you know what e-stim is. It's a way of using electricity for sexual pleasure. (It's very dangerous trying to build your own device, so if you want one BUY it from a safe website).

Now, according to the websites these devices can activate more nerve endings causing much more sexual pleasure vs friction (sex). My question is this, could a device like this be designed for tickling instead? If it could stimulate the tickling sensations more than actual tickling, that would really be something!

Theoretically possible. There's still quite a bit we don't know about tickling... we would have to examine someone closely and try to isolate the nerves that are involved with ticklish sensations, figure out exactly how it works, and then program the device to stimulate just those select parts. Biggest hurdle would be getting the funding to start the research.

...Anyone rich enough to lend a hand? Heh.

Electric stimulation is NOT the intended for sexual stimulation and it is not only dangerous to attempt to do this without training on a device, it's just damned stupid.

As a Physical Therapist, I use electric stimulation to:

- Ease pain
- Improve circulation
- Improve muscle strength
- Improve muscle coordination
- Heal wounds

I know how to use e-stim because I AM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. I do not recommend that anyone use e-stim on his/her genitalia. Used inappropriately, and you can not only fry your eggs and little swimmers, but you can lose permanently the sensation in said area, or severely burn your naughty bits.

Poor choice all around...

*steps off of PT soap box*

TENS devices already do pretty much all they're able to. It's not really possible to "design" electricity to affect the body differently. Some devices like violet wands have different attatchments that change the coverage, but they can't make electrical energy do a different thing to your nerves :p

Electric stimulation is NOT the intended for sexual stimulation and it is not only dangerous to attempt to do this without training on a device, it's just damned stupid.

As a Physical Therapist, I use electric stimulation to:

- Ease pain
- Improve circulation
- Improve muscle strength
- Improve muscle coordination
- Heal wounds

I know how to use e-stim because I AM A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. I do not recommend that anyone use e-stim on his/her genitalia. Used inappropriately, and you can not only fry your eggs and little swimmers, but you can lose permanently the sensation in said area, or severely burn your naughty bits.

Poor choice all around...

*steps off of PT soap box*

Hon, I don't think he's talking about using the same class of device :p

Most likely, he's referring to smaller devices that are designed specifically for applications in "adult entertainment".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_wand

That's the device I mentioned. There's no need for worry, in my experience, people who wish to own one these things for devious purposes know what they're doing before they shell out the hundreds of dollars :p

Yes indeed, I think there's a significant difference to electrical stimulation procedures used by our friendly physical therapists and that of electrical "sexual" stimulation given off by specially designed devices.

Stuff like this for women... a device like this would probably be a candidate for stimulating more ticklish feelings... among other feelings.

http://www.slightesttouch.com/

I also advocate the fact that people should use professionally made stuff! and not have a situation like this foolish couple...

http://digg.com/odd_stuff/Woman_dies_of_sexual_stimulation_by_electrical_cord

The only way to design such a tickling device would be to only stimulate the 'tickle' nerve receptors. Unless one could prove that a certain amperage/wattage would only stimulate those specific receptors. Too many nerve endings too close together to try to aim for just those specifically. I'm afraid trying to create such a device would be like a bald porcupine...totally pointless.

I don't know of specifics, except that this sort of technology dates back to Tesla/D'arsonval. Some other doctor (Rife?) is also responsible for advances in this area and for bringing the germicidal lamp to us.

Anyway, D'arsonval beat Tesla to the punch, but I do believe it was Tesla who initially discovered that frequencies above 10KHZ make electricity travel on your body (as opposed to going *through* it). They worked from there. More on this as relevant to this, I cannot say other than I know HF can be used to stimulate reactions from nerves in your body. I guess it can be for physical therapy OR sexual pleasure depeding on the device.

E-Stim sex toys: never tried them myself. Too expensive.

I'd imagine the current and voltage levels determine the effect/suitability, somewhat. Selectable frequencies. Etc.

As for that man who plugged in a cord and clamped it to tis wife: Ought to have the same thing done to his balls. If he survives, he'll have to live with that and his wife dying over his stupidity. Sounds like a fucking jerk.

the hollywood brother recently watched a episode of bullshit on showtime that dealt with this kind of issue. they interviewed a doctor that has a electric stimulation device that he calls a orgasmatron. this device according to the doctor is surgically implanted into his customer and then they are given a remote control. by turning the device on, the doctor claims it is almost a instant powerful orgasm. also the doctor claims that it can give multiple mind blowing orgasms. the reason why the hollywood brother bring this up is if a doctor can make and implant a orgasm device then why not a tickle device. from what i gathered from the doctor interniew on the showtime show bullshit the doctor pretty much has the device hit certain nerves and that is what causes the multiple powerful hollywood brother like orgasms

As for that man who plugged in a cord and clamped it to tis wife: Ought to have the same thing done to his balls. If he survives, he'll have to live with that and his wife dying over his stupidity. Sounds like a fucking jerk.

Sounds like one for the Darwin Awards, him for his idea and her for going along with it.

The February, 1965 issue of Popular Electronics had construction plans for a battery-operated device which would, when an unsuspecting person picked it up, deliver a supposedly harmless, joy-buzzer-like jolt of electricity. The device was called "The Tickle Stick". Hmm....

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back