• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earliest tickling fetish thoughts.

Around 14 years old for me. It was sexual from then, but also was (and is) fun above and beyond being sexual. Tickling women was just always fun!

i would say 7-8 when i saw Fred flinstone tickled or what was starnger..grover tickled in a book about things that will make you laugh room and he was tickled..i know starnge but honest

I'd say I was just a young chap when it became clear that I love tickling. If I had to guess, roughly 8 years old would be when it hit me. Obviously at that time it wasn't a sexual thing (although it clearly was a precursor to something sexual). I distinctly remember two incidents at the same summer camp that solidified the idea in my mind ... the first memory was at this camp, they had people ranging from 6 or 7 years old to probably 15 or 16 ... I was sitting around minding my business when i heard some laughter and naturally my ears perked up ... I looked over to see three people really going at this young girl (who, ironically, I tickled years later ... a story for another time). They were just playfully tickling her, because it was common knowledge that this girl was (is) insanely ticklish. I distinctly remember hearing one of them say, "her stomach's wide open" and I thought I was going to die.

The second memory I have, from the same place, was just playful tickling I did back and forth with this girl named Sherri ... I don't quite remember if it was the same summer that I witnessed the tickling of the other girl ... but me and Sherri used to playfully tickle each other all the time. It was not flirtatious because I was 8 and she was 9 ... or maybe it was early flirting ... but it was fun as hell ... and thinking back on it, she could very well me a member here right now ...

Those two memories are my first realization that I love tickling ... it became clearly sexual later on ... I also remember some of the same sites that people have mentioned. I used to sneak to SWTickle after school when nobody was around ... and look at pictures of dorothy lane in stocks, cory lane's feet, and the hot realtickling maid who gets her feet tickled. Ahhhhh the good old days

Having had a stocking foot fetish since....well, birth, I can't decide whether or not early tickling scenes were more a love of stocking feet or the tickling. However, aged about 5 or 6, I remember seeing the David Copperfield / Catherine Bach sliced in three foot tickling scene, and it struck a chord more than stocking feet usually would. Okay, the feet were fake, but the mieaning was there!

Actual indulgence happened at 11 with my aunt, and the sexual thoughts began properly there. Not with my aunt, you understand...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i have always like tickling and always had thoughts of girls chasing me and catching me and tackling me and tickle me and laughing about it. going back to when i was 6. wasn't really sexual and is only sexual when it is done with someone special like a GF.

Easily at the age of 4-5 is when it started. I use to imagine I was tickling cartoon characters or my female friend "Chanelle" who lived down the block! I believe it was around 7-8 when I first felt that "special" feeling that goes with it...LOL

peace out,
daddy

I was 3, I know because my family went on a vacation to Sunny Santa Barbara CA and we were visiting my aunt.

She was a nurse, so one day under her kitchen table I played "doctor" and tickled her feet, for quite a long time as I remember.

It didn't turn sexual till puberty... but like most have said here, any time tickling came on the TV, I was clued to the TV.

Just like many of the rest, I thought about tickling while quite young, nearly in my earliest memories.

I imagine many of you looked up tickling in the dictionary quite early, just as I did (I'm old enough to have been around before the internet) and if you contrast my birthday with my signup date here on the TMF, you'll see I lurked around for a while before I was technically supposed to be here (sorry :lol: ). This place was a lifesaver though, I thought I was much wierder before finding you lot. :)

I believe I was five and when my mom's friends would come over and take of their heels, something about their nyloned sles made me want to tickle them. I know.. I never turned into a nylon lover. :idunno:

But it wasn't till 1st grade that it hit me when I removed a boot off a girl in my grade and tickled her foot. Watching her freeze up and giggling gave me a funny feeling in my stomach, it was so much fun to see her laughing.

Then seeing the old Popeye tickling scenes with Olive Oyl early Sunday mornings. I just thought I liked tickling, then I was 14 or so and saw the North to Alaska scene and that's when I knew this was something hot and had to change the old shorts. :rotate: :wavingguy

DK

i would say 7-8 when i saw Fred flinstone tickled or what was starnger..grover tickled in a book about things that will make you laugh room and he was tickled..i know starnge but honest

I have that book, two copies to be exact.

My early tickle experiences.

I had to be 5 or 6 and she was about 16 and very pretty, I didn't know what it was at the time but she had a tickle-fetish. Whenever she babysat me she would always insist that I rub her feet. I remember her having goose-pimples on her arms, jerking her feet around, trembling and laughing, I think back on it now, she had the most ticklish and soft feet I've ever tickled ever. She would never pull away just jerk, tremble and laugh.....I especially liked it when she would let me tickle her feet while we watched movies while lying on the couch. She would get on one end I would be on the other end, if it was a little chilly we'd get under a blanket to keep warm, she'd allow me to tickle and play with her feet during the movie....man was her feet ticklish!!!!!! I enjoyed watching her face while making her squirm, I would tickle different parts of her feet to see what kind of reaction I would get. Tickling her arches always got the best reactions. I'd just stroke, poke and tickle her feet!!!!!!!. I still don't see how she endured the sensations as long she did, I loved her reactions. Those were the days.

So that's intro into tickling. Been hooked on it ever since.

When I was little, I would always feel strangely fascinated by tickling on television (mostly kids shows). There was a villainous couple on the Power Rangers where the wife tickled her husband a couple of times, for example, that interested/embarrassed me. I also started letting my imagination run wild with thoughts about it. Unconsciously, I guess I thought it was my own little odd quirk.

I have always like tickling but when i know is fetish, i was about 12 year old. Hope so someday i find some girl/girls that accept, that i get tickle properly! I tied him on the bed x-frame naked, and then tickle her fingers and feathers everywhere for a long time.:D

for as long as i can remember ive liked tickling. it was always considered a fun thing in my family, but right around 11 or 12 i started to get overwhelming thoughts about it. actually i dint really know wat to make of it cuz at the time i had no idea wat a fetish was. then when i was 14, we got a new computer for christmas and i decided to do some "researching" of my own on the subject. soon after that i discovered this lovely place and it been history ever since

When I first starting getting dolls, at maybe 5-6 years old, I used to tie them up. Tickle them when they were "bad." Among other kinky things...

early tickling

it came natural at a very young age... as a child i tickling/being tickled with friends, babysitters and cousins quite often. eventually puberty hit and my tickling/foot fetish became somewhat taboo...

Like a lot of people, I was about 4 or 5 when i first found out how much i liked it. There were 3 neighbor boys i played with a lot, and they were constantly tickling me. My parents got me a computer when i was 11, and I found out I wasn't the only one who liked it....a lot :D

Pfft! I can barely remember!
I believe I was about 5, maybe 4... It goes back to what milagros said, I new it was indeed "special" but not sexual

Holy crap batman! It's been as long back as I can remember! Three, perhaps? This girl that came over all the time kept wanting to "play the tickle game" so I guess I got sorta encouraged by that as well. I also had dreams, fantasies, all sorts of stuff... Oh and I thought it was awesome if someone got tickled in the cartoon I was watching. Didn't know why I thought it was so great though, for a few more years...

from about as far back as I can remember.

In kindergarten I remember sitting on the floor behind a girl who had taken her shoes and socks off and was sitting on her side during story time with her feet sticking out behind her. It took all of my self-restraint to keep from reaching down and tickling her. (I was a very well-behaved kid.)

Kids in school used to play this game some of you probably knew (cut the pickle; tickle tickle) that I loved but was always embarrassed to play.

In preschool, one of our class projects was to use footprints as art, so the older students (6th-8th grade) used paintbrushes to paint the soles of our feet so we could make prints on paper. I laughed hysterically as they painted my feet, and they said I was probably the most ticklish kid in the class (unusual for a boy). I loved it but was embarrassed of course.

My dad used to tickle me a lot, and one time during a family pillow fight when I was about nine I got pinned under a couple of couch cushions (we threw cushions as well as pillows). My dad slammed on top of me and started tickling my feet which were sticking out. I was completely unable to move and laughed until I finally convinced him that "I was dead", at which point he tickled me some more to see if I was really dead. It seemed like an eternity. When he finally let me up, I had the first erection I can remember, and trying to hide it in my pajamas wasn't easy. I guess that was about the time I figured out I had a fetish, even if I didn't know what a fetish was exactly.

It's too bad I'm not as ticklish as I used to be. :blush2:

i have been thinking about this subject lately and realized that it cam on earlier than i thought.
i can remember the exact day.
i was about 8-9.
i used to do judo classes until an incident stopped me.
in these classes, everyone had to be barefoot on padded mats in this little hall.
i had a friend who used to go with his younger sister. they always beat be at judo.
we always got there early and jst played around on the mats.
after a long chase he pinned his sister down.
i remember 2 things from there.
i remember me saying (quote) "lets tickle her!", and him giving me the most disgusted look ever.
i rarely ever said the word "tickle" after that.
and it was just before that that i had my last tickle.....

from that point it had been buried in my subconscious, until i was 12.
and that is where my other reply picks up from.

Grade school...

I had mental machinations of a "tickle table" that girls I knew would get tied to and tickled on....that might have been as early as 7th grade....catholic school, no less.....and I had this night or day dream of one particular girl in school walking over a thin plank of wood in her bare feet and there would be lobsters underneath and their antennae would tickle her bare feet.....even I think that one was at least a bit "out there" (!), but I reserve my right to have thunk it up!....not bad actually for a repressed roman catholic....

I had had other tickle experiences at younger ages that helped me know it was a "thing", including pulling down my sisters socks to tickle her feet while she was talking to someone! Dang, I had it bad...couldn't have been more than 7 then! YIKES!

Then there were the times I tried to tie myself up and imagine this female second-cousin of mine would find me in my room and tickle me.....oh, and when the babysitter said, "tickle him!!!" to my sisters when I was being an only-brother-pain-in-the-patoot (can I say that here?!)...I fell in "love" with that babysitter then and there!

Dang! We are a lovely bunch of coconuts, aren't we?!?

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
HAH HAH SIS-BOOM-BAH!

Tickle peoples is the best peoples evah!:boogie:

It has been with me i think all my life. And luckily i found out quite soon! Also i think it runs more or less in the family altough i do not really openly talk about it with relatives :)

As a child i mostly remember being tickled because i was the youngest cousin (untill a really nice girl came 9 years latter by chance).

I was also one of the youngest children in my appartment building. And there were a lot of children and teenagers here :) Like 3 in my flour, 4 on the upper floor. So this obviously means i got on the receiving end a lot as a child. And i remember always loving it!

I also tried to get some payback now and then. My 1st big try was likely around 6years old. I was playing doctors with the 3 sisters from upstairs, i got some agreement with the 2 older ones that they would let me tickle the younger one :) we all knew she was deathly ticklish so we had to hold her in some way but the deal was they would not help me. So i did my 1st try on bondage which eventually went terribly wrong as the little girl was able to easily brake it and run upstairs into her parents still barefeet and with something tied on her ankle :omnomnom:

To this day i do not know if anyone in the room recognized what was going on. I just remember the other 2 sisters laughing at me and i do remember their father speaking something like "hummm it´s too early for that! just grow up a little bit and she´s all yours if you can" and this between laughter.

So much for my 1st experience tying girls!!!!! :wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back