• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early Tickling Experience:friends Mom

loganovitch

Ok, so, I've posted some images; haven't posted stories but figured I'd share this one from my early years when I knew I had a foot fetish....
I guess I am maybe 7 or 8, living in a rural setting in the Midwest. I had been having fantasies about women's feet since I was 'waaay younger. I was at my friend's house during the late afternoon. I think he was a bit younger than me, but we had a lot of fun together.
Haven't seen him since then and this happened in the mid 50's but this event is as clear as day to me.
We were playing, watching "Tom Terrific" (early kid show) on the B&W tv in the living room. His Mom, a tall, inviting woman who always treated us well, came into the room and laid down on the couch. I soon realized she was into an afternoon nap, but what interested me was her feet. They were draped, soles up, over a leg of the couch. I had always wanted to get a closer look at her feet, being a young and clueless foot fetish guy (by that I mean I was too young to know what this feeling in what I thought was my stomach was every time I saw a woman or girls feet, exposed like this or not.) Her breathing got slower and slower until it was obvious she was asleep. This definitely got my attention...she was maybe mid 30's, great long, lithe body and long and pretty feet. And her soles were exposed! AND she was asleep.
I turned to my younger friend and he was way ahead of me...he grinned and said "Let's tickle my Mom's feet."
I said "are you sure?"
He said "Yeah, I do it a lot...she loves it."
He went first....he crept over to the slumbering soles on the sofa leg and dug his nails in.
No reaction.
I crept over and, instead of digging in, I wiggled my fingers over and softly into her soles...both at the same time because they were close together. I still remember she had a birthmark on the instep of her left foot...I paid attention to that later.
I got a wiggling reaction from Mom, one of the most erotic reactions I have gotten in my life.
My friend asked me how I did that and I told him, so he went over to her soles and did it again.
More wiggling!
Wow, that worked!
So we each took turns doing this to his Mom's feet, draped over the couch arm and got the same reaction, although the wiggles got a bit more pronounced, for probably the next 10 minutes. At that point, I decided to introduce a new action into the the game, which his Mom was obviously, by now, participating in. I wanted to lick her foot.
So, heart beating like a bass drum...I mean, I'm only 8....I picked the foot with the birthmark and ran my tongue the entire length of her foot, from the toes, across the wrinkly sole, to her heel. Can I say "heaven?"
THAT got a reaction!!
She raised her head with a giggle and said "Who did that?"
She looked at me and smiled. She knew it was me and said she liked it and I should do it again, so I did, this time on the other sole without a birthmark. Same reaction. Giggles. Loved it! I wondered what her toes tasted like; her soles were a bit salty but fresh and started to lick the toes....
At this point, I think she realized that I was maybe getting too excited (duhhh) so she sat up and invited both of us to play with one or the other of her feet. We sat at her feet, and tickled, caressed, whatever it is you do when you are 8 and turned on for maybe the first time with no idea what it meant or what to do, for a half hour or more. She was definitely into having her feet played with because when her husband came home and saw us playing with her feet, he swooped her up off the couch...rats, I was enjoying that...and took her into the bedroom. Closed the door.
Dinner was late!

Great story thanks for posting it. Hope you have had many more feet to play with and tickle in your life since then. I have always loved ticklish Mom's.

I can totally relate to your early in life story about the feelings you get doing something like that! Mine came at an earlier age. I was a foster child since I was 2 with the same family since then. My foster sister was 12 years older than me and her B/F at the time, (now her husband), indulged me one time. My sister was wicked ticklish on her feet, (my only interest at the time), and I asked him if he would hold her down for me so I could tickle her feet. He said he would! She didn't know what was going on at first, but as soon as she figured it out, she didn't want any part of it. Too bad. Her B/F grabbed her ankles and wrists and stretched her out for me. I zeroed in on her feet, pealed off her sneakers and attacked her feet with gusto! She squealed and started laughing like a fool! I was in 7th heaven! I got that "feeling" too! But what happened next still puzzles me to this day. At only maybe 4 or 5, I swear I came in my pants! Now, I know that age is supposed to be waaaaay to young for that sort of thing to happen, but, it sure felt like it does today! All I can say is that from that point on, I was hooked on helpless tickling! And that "feeling"? It was prominent for years to come anytime I either witnessed tickling or saw it on TV, or got the rare chance to actually do it for myself! So, as you can guess, that's why I'm here!

sounds like fun. wish i had stories like that

That was a very fun read. You were super lucky. I only wish it happened to me!

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back