• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eastenders 9th October 2014

monkeydudets2

Banned
About 15 mins into tonights episode Danny Dyers character gave a quick tickle to the knee of the the blonde girl playing his daughter who let out a fantastic shriek followed by a stream of giggles. Episode repeated on BBC3 at 10.30 tonight and omnibus on sunday, will also be available on BBC iPlayer.

Ah you beat me to it I was just going to write this micks daughter is called Nancy her real name is Maddy Hill grsat reaction :)

Yeah this was fantastic! I almost missed it.

She gave a really high pitched shriek considering her voice is not particularly high-pitched naturally. Laughter after the actual squeeze too.

She was in a good scene a while ago where she was having a pampering session with her mum and her socked soles were to the camera for a long while. No foot massage unfortunately, I was hoping there'd be a potential tickle then, but I'll settle for this knee squeeze for now!

You can see this brief moment of delight in this clip here, 2:40 in:

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=TQ7JZ-dmx6M

I think part 1 of the same episode features the initial threat from the male character to squeeze her knee. Glad he carried out his threat - good parenting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back