• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Easy way to download youtube videos?

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i've seen a few complicated ways that have stumped me, but is there an easy way to download from youtube? there's so many videos i wanna watch, but for some reason, my computer won't allow me to view them full screen, so i must download them to see them big. please help.

Cant make it any easier than the link below.

http://www.videocodezone.com/conversion.php

Copy and past the the URL of the Youtube vid you want to save into the box, select the format you want it in and click Convert/Download.

It should only take a few mins for small clips and a little longer for larger clips before the page provides a download link for you.

The best part about it is that it also does other video sites as well.

I use Orbit Downloader. Just download the freeware and you're golden. They have a "Get It" button that pops up when you hover the mouse over the video that works about 95% of the time. You can still get it from the
"Grab ++" option. Works wonders for me.

Http://www.orbitdownloader.com

If you have the newest version of realplayer you can download youtube clips by putting your mouse over the picture and clicking the "download video" button.

Realplayer is free as well.

Ooh, useful thread. Cheers for the info guys, will be trying some of these out! :)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back