• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ebony looking for Ebony

ticklishcandy

Not trying to make race a huge deal or anything but I've kinda been trying to find another woman or two of color to talk with on here and I haven't been able to :-(

Sooooo if there are any out there would you mind saying hi...

Am sorry what do u mean of color do ebony/black people look like a damn rainbow. Where the hall do u c any other color but black n brown. Do my race look like a box of caryons. We r not in the 40s call else human call us black brown light skin n I dont c how we r ebony but u can call us anything but color. As a black man I never been any other color then that so watch ur words. That just like saying the N word. So take care and please for ur health watch wat u say. Black man out. No coloring here.

3ocxyr.jpg

Ebony is just used to define the niche (just like Latina, Asian, etc). Ebony has been used by many African Americans, and does not have a racist undertone. (Stevie Wonder "Ebony and Ivory"). It is also used by some neo-soul singers, past and present (not too mention it is the name of our cultures most respected periodicals). Ebony is used alot of the time describe the beauty of our African American skin, not as a "put down". To be honest, being called black is not politically correct either, since there are very few African Americans who have black skin tone. What do you think the niche should be called, if I may ask? Fellow black man out.

Not trying to make race a huge deal or anything but I've kinda been trying to find another woman or two of color to talk with on here and I haven't been able to :-(

Sooooo if there are any out there would you mind saying hi...

There used to be a few that were actively involved (Tamia78, sweetpiggy21 I believe, BellaRisa). I am not sure how many are still active, but would be curious to find out.

Am sorry what do u mean of color do ebony/black people look like a damn rainbow. Where the hall do u c any other color but black n brown. Do my race look like a box of caryons. We r not in the 40s call else human call us black brown light skin n I dont c how we r ebony but u can call us anything but color. As a black man I never been any other color then that so watch ur words. That just like saying the N word. So take care and please for ur health watch wat u say. Black man out. No coloring here.

See more on Know Your Meme

And dude, just go to your Black Panther rally and fondle yourself so as not to bother the rest of us.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back