• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

EcEu

EcEu

TMF Master
Hello everyone, this is Julius

I was born and raised in San Diego, and I've lived here my entire life.

I'm 21 years old, 5'11, Mexican and Filipino. Catholic

I've done art my entire life growing up but I never really started doing it seriously until my final year at high school. I go to SDSU at as Multimedia Art major. It was the only college i applied to and i got it no sweat.

In high school, I was the nerd who was far tougher than the jocks. I went to a school over 10 miles from my home, so I was out of district. My high school was full of superficial pansies, and lots of stereotypes.

My art teachers at my university hate me because I come to my painting/drawing class wearing a white sweater and i leave the classroom with a sketch pad full of drawings but my hands, and my sweater, spotless. I hate getting my hands dirty because i hate knowing i risk the chance of smudging something i've been working on for hours.

I'm a big time gamer, grew up in the golden age of video games (clinton era) I find that video games opens up so many avenues for inspiration for art as well as be just soo much fun.

I currently play World of Warcraft with two of my close girl friends and all of my radio buddies. I have one comic in the main webpage and I have several more planned out to make.

The only celebrities I've met are Seth Green, creator of robot chicken, when i ran into him in the crowd in Comic Con. Charles Martinet, the voice of the mario characters, and Seth Macfarlene:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9x9sI_z1FA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e9x9sI_z1FA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> lol hand sanitizer

I've also gotten the chance to ask a question to Dwayne the rock Johnson during his panel for the movie DOOM, and I saw Jessica Alba, Orlando Blood, 'Hiro' from heroes, and the Mythbusters, in person.

A celebrity I see every month, is Kristen Bell, because they film parts of Veronica Mars at my campus.

I LOVE cars. I grew up being around people building engines, and over the years I've learned quite a lot. My current car is a '95 Nissan 200sx, it was a junker when we got it from the junkyard, bur after months of rebuilding the transmission, suspension, and engine, I have my car that's been doing fantastic for the past 4 years. I got my liscense 4 days after i turned 18 and passed the test the first time with only two errors.

I really like making other people smile. I'm pretty content with my life, and I want to spread that joy to others. Many times I put other people before myself, but that's just because my worries and problems are insignificant compared to many of the things others have to deal with.

I listen to a limited range of music, but I enjoy a very wide range of genres. Currently, my most listened to genre is Drum n Bass, which is really amped up electronic music with bassy beats.

I have had five very close girlfriends in my life. Each one showing me a bit more and more of what I hope to find in that one girl who is right for me.

I am an over achiever, being Virgo, I never really thought about it until recently, but I am definitely a perfectionist. I am my worst critic, and I won't hesitate to re do something I am doing to satisfy my inner critc despite what others say. I tend to stick to heavy planning when doing anything, from art work to setting up what I'm going to do for the day. That tends to clash a lot with my best friend who I go out with every other day because she's far more spontaneous than me.

I've never traveled other than going south of the border to Mexico every other week. But that's a 5 minute walk away so that doesn't count. I've always wanted to go to Italy.

I go to the beach as often as I can (which is very often considering San Diego weather) I know how to surf but i enjoy boogie boarding much more.

I love exercising, I am a Parkour practitioner, and somehow I've maintained a size 33 waist for the past 8 years, while growing in weight.

I've only been actively posting on the forum for a few months now. Before that I was just an underground artist just working to get to a point where I was comfortable with my style.

For me, tickling has always been just a playful, fun activity that I would do with my close girlfriends, it was not until just over a year ago that an ex girlfriend took it to the next level and really showed how much 'fun' it can be.

I'm attending NEST for the first time this year

Anyway that's everything i can think of for the moment. Adios

Very cool profile, Julius. Look forward to meeting you at NEST this year.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back