• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Edge

I hope your weekend goes well. Saturday I'll be doing a lot of stuff around the house laundry etc. Sunday I'm going to the city to a museum and dinner.

I hope you have a great trip to the city.
I will be at Cyclones games this weekend.

I love going to the city like every other month it's become a thing mostly. 5-6 trips a year. Sounds like you got your baseball fix!

A lot worse things than being addicted to baseball...do you eat at the game each time? Is the food cheaper (relatively) since it's minor league games?

Yes, I eat at least one item at each game. Hot dogs are $5.25 at their stadium; at a Major League stadium a hot dog would be at least $8.
The best deal is a big box of popcorn for $5.

Not bad. Prices are crazy. I thought I was paying too much for car insurance but I looked online and some of them wanted to charge me double what I'm paying now.

I have read that both car insurance and homeowner's insurance are massively up in the last two years.

Well better not complain with what I got then lol. I think most insurance like car, medical, etc. is overpriced and a rip-off.

Well better not complain with what I got then lol. I think most insurance like car, medical, etc. is overpriced and a rip-off.
Having had a summer job as an apprentice actuary one summer, I agree with you. :iagree:

Don't you think May is like one of the best months of the year?

First day was beautiful weather. I've got 2 long (to very long) weekends this month. Mother's Day Friday I'm off so 3-day weekend and Friday before Memorial Day (and obviously the Monday) so 4 day weekend.

Crawwwwwwwl. I think the #1 thing I value now is time. Can't buy it. The years are going by too fast Mils.

Last night time passed slowly for a while, when a batter fouled off six pitches in a row with a 2-2 count. :p

The Yankee game today 7th inning seemed to last an eternity. I bet as a pitcher nothing is more frustrating than foul balls repeatedly.

Well it's a new week Mils...4 days of work for me then I have a 3-day weekend for Mother's Day. My mom doesn't want to go out though...maybe take her somewhere Friday. Sunday is ridiculous to go anywhere. It's mobbed.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back