• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elderly Tickling

The_Laugher

TMF Expert
Hi All,

I was at a community event last night and while setting at a table I heard this elderly couple talking. They were quit amerous (spelling?) and the mad said to his wife, "SO what we doing this Friday? I have nothing planned." She kind of snuggled into him and said "We can spend an evening having of tickling. It's been awhile since we have both had a good laugh."

I was both surprised and impressed. I turned around and said, "Good for you to. I think it wonderful". The old gent said, "What? You heard us?" I said "yes, but don't be embarrased. I like tickling to". The lady said, "You Do? I didn't think young people now a days did anything but screw, screw, screw. I am glad to hear it". I told them that I was glad to hear that folks in their senior years are able to enjoy it. One of my concerns is how long I would be able to experience it without it affecting health problems. He told me that they had been married for 31 years and have been enjoying tickling for 25 of that. They actually saw it in a movie and he jokingly grabbed her and started tickling her. From that point on they made it a regular habit.

We chatted a bit longer and I bought them a drink and wished them the best and much laughter for the rest of their lives. It was a wonderful experience to talk to these folks.

Has anyone out there ever run accross this?

Nope can't say that i have The_Laugher. Since well i'm not around old/elderly people that often. But that was a cute little jont. ALL PEOPLE need a good laugh weather tickling gets them to laugh or a simple joke.Laughter is what makes the world go round.

:woot:

The_Laugher said:
I agree. That is why I promote tickling for stress release.

That's a good cause. But the people that HATE to be tickled. Will never try it out or give it any kind of shot to help with stress. Shame really.

Can I just say what excellent news I think this is? I really really really hope to be JUST LIKE THEM! Thanks for posting..made my day.

Last edited:
Me To. I want to enjoy tickling long into my eighties and even ninties (if that is possible) If I can not take being tickled, I can still give one hell of a tickle. Boney fingers have got to be murder on sensitive feet :)

I think if you honestly have a love for tickling in your heart, you'll never outgrow it. Lord knows Lazzy and I will be sharing a room in the nursing home with feathers attached to the tips of our canes so we can tickle one another from our beds. And no nurse will be safe from his wiggling fingers when they tend to his needs. I'm sure I'll run over more than a few people in my wheelchair as he chases me down the hallway in an attempt to get at my poor feet before nap time.

Everyone knows the secret of life is to never grow old and to laugh every day. I'm so glad the couple you met the other night are already blessed with this knowledge. :cuddle:

Mimi said:
Everyone knows the secret of life is to never grow old and to laugh every day. :cuddle:

Beautifully put, Mimi. And really meaningful. Thanks.

This really is a great post! Thanks for the hope you've given me and others on this forum for a happy future. :twohugs:

On a more personal note, I wonder if my wife will ever get used to my wish/need to tickle her. Maybe I ought to consider posting a personal ad on the nursing home bulletin board. :wow:

I might as well start thinking about what to write. How about, "funky old fart with fast fingers seeks likely lady who loves to laugh!" ... Oh well, I've got some time to work on it. :upsidedow

From the older side

I have been married for 31 years. My CEO knew from day one that liked to tickle. When I asked her out my questions were; Are you ticklish, she said yes and I said why don't I pick you up, do some running around with me and then I'll buy you something to drink and then see how ticklish your feet are. She said OK but not for the reason I thought, but still proved to be a good start. She is still very ticklish today. She will let me tickle her for little tickles vey often and even rarely let me trap her feet and tickle but she doesn't really like it all that much so the fact that she does it anyway speaks volumns for how we still care. And I promise you likely will never not want to tickle anymore, whether good or bad. The bad is that its very hard to find anyone interested in being tickled by someone somewhat older than most into it now. When we go out eating or dancing and I'll tickle a waitress or something she just tells them that as long as hes tickling you he's leaving me alone. Its is just as much fun now as it ever was. just less opportunit. Have a great day and worry no more, lol.

pokey

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back