• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric Toothbrushes Tied to Feet

rickyredrocket

TMF Poster
Anyone know of any videos where someone has electric toothbrushes tied or taped to their feet? If you do, please let me know. Thanks! :)

topticklepig has a couple on his tube site. i think it's called SF Tickle Slave. The guy is in stocks with electric toothbrushes taped to his bare soles. have fun!!

In "Scientist Creates Perfect Ticklish Woman",Cathryn Beaumont has vibrators tied to her feet-so that's about as close as I can think of..although I think there is most likely some Japanese vids that have what you are looking for

There's a video called Ticklish Vibrations by a company called Ace Foot Productions (http://clips4sale.com/studio/7038/). The video is almost an hour long and has 3 different scenes with 3 different women with vibrators attached to their feet. Not toothbrushes but if has the same effect. The video is also sold in sections so you can purchase each woman's scene separately.

Also All Art Fetish (http://clips4sale.com/studio/14418/) has a video called Gemini and the Tale of the Four Tickling Toothbrushes. A woman is strapped down with her arms above her head. 2 toothbrushes on her armpits, 2 toothbrushes on her feet. I have that video and I think you'll like it. She's one of those that's extremely ticklish but absolutely loves the torture.

If you could upload the second video, please do!

FeatherEndeavor provided links you can click that will take you to where the videos he mentioned can be purchased. Just click on them, search the stores for the titles he provided and buy. Very simple.

Myriads

FeatherEndeavor provided links you can click that will take you to where the videos he mentioned can be purchased. Just click on them, search the stores for the titles he provided and buy. Very simple.

Myriads
Haha, I know. I saw them seconds after I posted that comment. XP

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back