• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elie's ankles crossed in stocks (F/F, Last Laugh Mem preview #6)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #6 of the "Last Laugh Mem" series. Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

"One interesting side effect of having cuffed Elie’s elbow over her head is that her ankles are now crossed, as opposed to the side-by-side position her feet were in previously. When I noticed this I thought it was neat and decided to shoot an additional feet-in-stocks tickling scene. Elie wonders out loud what she did to deserve all this. Vynnie answers that it’s because she’s a blonde. D’OH! Elie replies that Vynnie is a blonde too. The fact that it’s neither girl’s natural color (as far as I can tell) doesn’t seem to matter. Vynnie uses her fingers for the first half of the scene, then switches to the dreaded electric toothbrush, which results in a noticeable increase in Elie’s laughter. When it’s finally over, Elie sticks her tongue out at Vynnie, apparently in response to a similar off-camera gesture."

Attachments

• c4s_llmem_6.jpg
    c4s_llmem_6.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,560
  • llmem6_preview.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,202
I like that idea. Maybe we will see more of the crossed over feet in stocks. Always good to see something new!

Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #6 of the "Last Laugh Mem" series. Please note that while the preview is only 320x240, the actual clip is 640x480.

"One interesting side effect of having cuffed Elie’s elbow over her head is that her ankles are now crossed, as opposed to the side-by-side position her feet were in previously. When I noticed this I thought it was neat and decided to shoot an additional feet-in-stocks tickling scene. Elie wonders out loud what she did to deserve all this. Vynnie answers that it’s because she’s a blonde. D’OH! Elie replies that Vynnie is a blonde too. The fact that it’s neither girl’s natural color (as far as I can tell) doesn’t seem to matter. Vynnie uses her fingers for the first half of the scene, then switches to the dreaded electric toothbrush, which results in a noticeable increase in Elie’s laughter. When it’s finally over, Elie sticks her tongue out at Vynnie, apparently in response to a similar off-camera gesture."

I love the effect! It looks a little weird, but I like it! Please use this in some other videos.

Thanks Francois!

Peace out!

Thanks guys! I also like the crossed ankles variation very much. It makes the soles look even more vulnerable, somehow. It does look a bit strange, but it works very well. I used something vaguely similar but more restrictive with Jacinthe from "Last Laugh Chet", as seen in the attached pictures. What do you think? Mind you, not all models would be comfortable in such a position, but Jacinthe tolerated it just fine.

Attachments

• llchet_sample15.jpg
    llchet_sample15.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 27
  • llchet_sample17.jpg
    llchet_sample17.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 30
  • llchet_sample18.jpg
    llchet_sample18.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 39
  • llchet_sample19.jpg
    llchet_sample19.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 32
  • llchet_sample20.jpg
    llchet_sample20.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 39
Thanks guys! I also like the crossed ankles variation very much. It makes the soles look even more vulnerable, somehow. It does look a bit strange, but it works very well. I used something vaguely similar but more restrictive with Jacinthe from "Last Laugh Chet", as seen in the attached pictures. What do you think? Mind you, not all models would be comfortable in such a position, but Jacinthe tolerated it just fine.

More! Please do more of it. You are right. It does make the soles look more vulnerable somehow! I could not explain why it does, it just does.:yellowsta

I hope that more of your models will allow it!

Peace out!

I too like this new position. Keep it up Francois.

simply awesome........................nice cross-ankle position..................i'll try that, looks terrific!!!

great post, great video....................tnhx

More! Please do more of it. You are right. It does make the soles look more vulnerable somehow! I could not explain why it does, it just does.:yellowsta

Well, in a position like Elie's, part of it is that the feet are incapable of protecting each other, despite their proximity and the lack of toe bondage. Also, the soles are facing more or less outwards, instead of straight ahead or slightly inwards, which makes it easier for the tickler to reach both soles at the same time. For the tickler it's a more natural, comfortable position than the standard.

In Jacinthe's case, the increased vulnerability is quite obivous.

Here are some larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

Attachments

• llmem_sample22.jpg
    llmem_sample22.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 13
  • llmem_sample23.jpg
    llmem_sample23.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 10
  • llmem_sample24.jpg
    llmem_sample24.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 10
  • llmem_sample25.jpg
    llmem_sample25.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back