• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elsa Jacquemot (womens tennis player)

This is great. It’s kinda disappointing that so few female players seem to react in a ticklish way to foot treatment. Can only think of this one and the wonderful Genie Bouchard clip from a few years ago.

It's partially because therapists are trained to avoid it and partially because athletes are handled constantly and have to get used to being touched a lot.

She definately flinches at the beginning and the second time is clearly a ticklish reaction.

That was nice, and I’m glad that the her trainer is female!

On a side note, I’m alway reluctant to click into Reddit links from here, cause I’m on Reddit a fair amount, and I know other users can see the subs where you’ve posted or those you’ve joined. My Reddit use is 100% non-fetish stuff, so I’m always a bit leery, haha. I know I’m being paranoid.

I love ticklish athletes in unexpected ticklish situations:)! I think there was a video once where Jelena Jankovic also had ticklish reactions to the same kind of treatment many years ago...but Genie was the absolute best

Excellent clip, thanks for sharing your find.
I follow tennis pretty closely but not familiar with this player. Great reaction and a shame the video cuts a small section, where we might have seen the other foot getting the same liquid pen thing administered prior to the bandage. The very same tool that caused Genie Bouchard to be so ticklish in the wonderful video.
Other tennis players have confirmed their ticklishness (Heather Watson, Elina Svitolina, Anne Keothavong spring to mind), but clips are rare. Donna Vekic a recent bonus.
Jelena Ostapenko visits the nail salon regularly to get her feet and hands done, and the vids are shared on insta, but so far not seen anything concrete.

That Genie Bouchard clip is still so incredible. Not often you see an athlete in such a helplessly ticklish situation like that. The facial expressions, the constant shaking of her leg while the tool is applied, the sly smile on the face of the doctor who’s tickling her. Magic!

That Genie Bouchard clip is still so incredible. Not often you see an athlete in such a helplessly ticklish situation like that. The facial expressions, the constant shaking of her leg while the tool is applied, the sly smile on the face of the doctor who’s tickling her. Magic!

Where is this clip?

It is easily found on Reddit. I believe the subreddit is called r/takehersockoff

This one below?

reddit.com/r/TakeHerSockOff/comments/10p2tk2/eugenie_bouchard/

Does someone has the pedicure's one?

This one below?

reddit.com/r/TakeHerSockOff/comments/10p2tk2/eugenie_bouchard/

Does someone has the pedicure's one?

Yeah that’s the clip! There’s a few ticklish moments in that clip that are wonderful.

There’s photos of her having a ticklish pedicure too, though no video of it as far as I know

Yeah that’s the clip! There’s a few ticklish moments in that clip that are wonderful.

There’s photos of her having a ticklish pedicure too, though no video of it as far as I know

Yeah, she's beautiful! And she has great feet also...

Too bad we don't have a pedicure's video. Maybe it wasn't downloaded at the time. But at least we know about her ticklishness...

It is easily found on Reddit. I believe the subreddit is called r/takehersockoff

That sub is a trip. I was bored on Reddit last night getting ready for bed, so I popped over there, and it’s a sub dedicated to pics of exactly this sort of thing. Videos/pics of women athletes (mostly tennis) getting foot treatments.

Reddit is such a strange place.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back