• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Embarrassing Moments During a Tickling?

marzbarz

TMF Expert
Has anybody ever tickled someone or have been tickled and epically failed in some way or another? Or have something embarrassing happen to you in general? Perhaps the situation was not appropriate or started out fun and ended in something silly?

I would love to hear all of your stories on such instances. After all, tickling is meant to be instigated as a silly and fun experience. :p

In my experience, one time my boyfriend was tickling me. I was sitting up on the carpet in my computer room and he started tickling me. I threw my head back and laughed and fell backward, hitting my head on the corner of a computer hard drive. He got pretty embarrassed and helped rub my neck and apologized at least 4-5 times. But it was all in good fun.

As soon as,..just as soon as i get a tickling situation i,m sure something embarrassing will happen , until then nothing to report.:dropatear

Hmmmm....

Well, the first time that i ever had a full-on session with someone, i actually ended up peeing myself. I was mortified, but the guy i was with was totally cool about it, and we chalked it up as par for the course, so to speak.

Also, i once had a gal peel off my shoes and socks, only to say that my feet stunk! It was almost embarrassing and arousing at the same time, lol...& my stinky sweaty tootsies didn't stop her from tickling the living crap out of me! I tend to think she was just doing it to get a rise out of me ;)

jugs :justlips:

Having an erection in public

After the first time (age 13) it happened, you'd think I would have known not to tickle a girl in public.

None for me personally but it causes me to recall a story I read not long ago about a young gal that went with her boyfriend to meet his family over some holiday and after meeting them wound up in his room having sex with her giving him head and winds up tickling his balls whereby he jerk kicks her under the jaw which causes her to bite down on the head of his dick causing blood to be in her mouth which causes her to puke all over him while he is screaming his ass off which causes the entire family to get involved with the sister driving the car with the young gal, the screaming boyfriend and both parents to the hopital.

Wonder how the rest of the holiday turned out and what was on the menu???

a girlfriend i used to tickle often was at my house one night and i had her tied up on my bed tickling her feet and her brother walked in on us.it was a few years ago now and i dont see either of them much anymore but at the time it was very awkward and embarrasing

None for me personally but it causes me to recall a story I read not long ago about a young gal that went with her boyfriend to meet his family over some holiday and after meeting them wound up in his room having sex with her giving him head and winds up tickling his balls whereby he jerk kicks her under the jaw which causes her to bite down on the head of his dick causing blood to be in her mouth which causes her to puke all over him while he is screaming his ass off which causes the entire family to get involved with the sister driving the car with the young gal, the screaming boyfriend and both parents to the hopital.

Wonder how the rest of the holiday turned out and what was on the menu???

Hilarious.

Once, while being tickled by Mistress Zara, I was loudly flatulent. She broke out laughing, and then told me that I would be spanked for doing it.

Nothing particularly embarrassing. I was drinking a flavoured milk from a smaller carton one time, and someone tickled my stomach, and the milk exploded in my face. That's about it for embarrasing. It was pretty funny though.

I kicked a girl in the eye when she raked my toes with her teeth..
She was not happy with me.

I've gotten hurt a bunch of times while being tickled. I smacked my face on a headboard once and my nose started bleeding. I got my nose ring stuck in a carpet and it ripped out. Not really embarrassing situations, but definitely not how either of us intended the sessions to go.

this thread is so great. A+

i dont have any embarrassing stories unfortunately because i really havent had the opportunity to tickle someone. soon enough though!

I had a cute little Italian girl bound, and was just going to town on her feet. I was in heaven for roughly 10 seconds, then the snorting overtook the laughter. I thought "no biggie, I can deal with that". A split second later, flatulence. It was brief, but LOUD. Deal breaker. Fun was over.

I had a cute little Italian girl bound, and was just going to town on her feet. I was in heaven for roughly 10 seconds, then the snorting overtook the laughter. I thought "no biggie, I can deal with that". A split second later, flatulence. It was brief, but LOUD. Deal breaker. Fun was over.

I'm sure that was super embarrassing for you.

You're manipulating somebody's body with the specific intention of making them lose control, then you get all bent out shape when they do? Sixth grade was a long time ago.

Almost broke the Rhino's nose once. But I kind of took it as a small victory.

I did dislocate my then-boyfriend's finger when I was about 16 or 17 though.

You're manipulating somebody's body with the specific intention of making them lose control, then you get all bent out shape when they do? Sixth grade was a long time ago.

First, it wasn't embarrassing for me at all, it was for her. My specific intention was to tickle a cute girl, not make her lose control of anything. Second, I wasn't bent out of shape at any level, it just wasn't sexy anymore. Third, this happened early in high school, so it was actually pretty damn close to 6th grade. So thanks for the valuable opinion, but you're way off bud. This happened while we were playing a game of jailbreak with many other friends. Relax pal.

My thoughts exactly. :)

The slapstick embarrassment of an ill-timed fart or wetting notwithstanding,..... there's worse. After all, bodily functions aren't really personal.

Here's my worst recollection. I've written a few stories about Linda,....awesome lady. But I never mentioned that she had a teenaged daughter. One weekend as I was visiting at their little cottage in the country south of Richmond,.... early evening, just after a great dinner,... we were sitting around watching TV. Nothing special,...... but out of the blue, Linda's daughter piped up,..... "You like to tickle my momma's feet, don't you?" I was aghast,.. Linda's eyes ballooned. We thought we'd been so secretive. But nooooooooo.

I'll admit it. I tooted.

Which, of course, made me laugh even more. :jester:

Farts are funny. It's hard to control yourself whenever you're losing control to begin with.

In college I had TWO times where someone walked in on me and my then gf while we were tickling. Which normally would not be "embarrassing" except the first time she had tied me up (for the first time ever) and there was a knock on the door and while she went to get it I united myself...which a) disappointed her because she realized I was faking being tied well and b) the interuption ruined the mood.

The second time a friend of hers knocked and when she came in wanted to know why I wasn't wearing a shirt and was all sweaty. I thought about explaining that my gf had, out of nowhere straddle me, facing my legs and dug in to my "pockets" without warning! But she giggled and decided to "leave us alone"! LOL!

Side note: I found out after that that the friend liked tickling my gf and vice versa...although I never had the opportunity to see myself I did get to hear a few stories!

~ toyou

I'll admit it. I tooted.

Which, of course, made me laugh even more. :jester:

Farts are funny. It's hard to control yourself whenever you're losing control to begin with.
crosses Angel's name off bucket list

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back