• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Embarrassing reactions to getting tickled in a non sexual context

Gitana

Verified
I was wondering if anyone else has had an embarrassing or uncomfortable reaction to getting tickled in public or a non sexual setting?

The other day my female boss who I find pretty attractive snuck up behind me and poked me in my ribs which caused me to let out a giggle/ almost moan. It definitely didn’t sound like just a startled laugh but had a sexual tone to it. It was an involuntary reaction especially since I haven’t been tickled in a long time. She didn’t seem weirded out or anything she just laughed at it. But I was very embarrassed and uncomfortable afterwards.

I know she probably thought nothing of it but I feel awkward as hell that I reacted that way given she was my boss and it was a work setting. Has something like this happened to anyone else?

Saw a co worker tickle another co worker and he dropped his coffee once. He was mad at her. I laughed. :0

Being a guy it's pretty obvious how I react so one time it happened I just made a joke and asked if the girl wanted to play a game of ring toss.

yes it happened once while in a tight space by the photo copier and my instant reaction was to tickle her back other members of staff laughed some looked shocked one or two made remarks, then the boss taped on his window and we got on with our jobs.

Later i dated the girl for a while and some how it wasn't as good as that first tickle in the office, but it was good while it lasted and quite sexual till we drifted apart.

You should have punished her for such an embarrassing behavior by tickling her back and winning the tickle fight :)

When I was 18 I had pneumonia. At the doctor's office, a nurse was listening to my breath sounds and used the stethoscope on my anterior, lower ribs. I jumped so she stopped for a second, but I jumped again at her 2nd attempt. She asked if she was hurting me. I was pretty embarrassing to admit that I was flinching because it tickled me. She laughed and then continued on more cautiously.

Go figure that now I'm a registered nurse💁*♂️

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back