• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Embarrassing!

From what I gathered yeah, ended up reporting him to the principal (They were high schoolers), and he basically destroyed his reputation and any chance with her.

Lmao damn...might’ve been a good idea to get to know her a little first

I was about 11 or 12 and i had a friend at my house. We were playing or whatever and at some point he got tired and wanted to watch youtube videos. He didn't have a phone with him and the room my family computer was in was locked, so i told him we could use mine. I let him use it first, and the first place he goes to is my watch history. I was watching tickling videos i found the day before he came over and forgot that i didn't clear it. The tickling videos were among my most recent and he taps on one of them.

What i should've done was grab my phone out of his hand, but instead i got so embarrassed that i told him i forgot something from my room and bolted to my room. I realized that was a huge mistake because he was probably watching it now, but i stayed in my room because i thought i was too late. Friend comes up to my room after he finishes the video and shows it to me and asks, "tickling?" He said it in an amused way like he thought it was funny. The video was a guy tickling a girl by painting scribbles on her, so i used that to make an excuse that went something like "No, it was a body painting video. Art stuff. I guess it tickles huh?" He just said "ok" and didn't seem to care. We went back to watching youtube like nothing happened, but i made sure i had the phone this time.

From that i learned to hide that kind of stuff better.

I was looking for a specific topic and ran into this thread so I decided to share my most embarrassing tickle situation. It involves my step mom, who was the subject of a long post I wrote in the true stories section. Long story short, my step mom had incredibly ticklish feet and I tried to test how ticklish they were any chance I got. This particular occasion happened when I had just turned 15.

My dad’s house had a pool and connecting hot tub so his house was always the preferred spot during the hot Florida summers. On this particular occasion, my dad and step mom had very close family friends over And my dad wanted me to be there to spend time with them. I was very close to the couple and so there was no issue spending my Saturday with the older folks. For context, they were approximately 10 years younger than my dad and step mom. I had always had a crush on the wife, who reminded me of a Venezuelan telenovela actress.

We spent most of the day hanging outside by the pool. As the sun started to go down, my dad asked me to turn on the hot tub in case they wanted to use it later. I turned it on as he asked and let it run for a little to warm up. I jumped back in the pool, which for some reason I remember it being particularly cold on that day. After about fifteen minutes, I went to go check on the hot tub to see if it was warming up. After confirming everything was working, I decided to stay in the hot tub for a little because of how cold the pool was.

My step mom and the female family friend eventually got out of the pool and walked over to the hot tub to get in. I stayed in with them for a couple of minutes until I went back to the pool to clean everything up. I came back to the tub and sat directly across from my step-mom. This is when things start to go south for me. The hot tub was a size where you can stretch your legs out and rest in on the seat of the person sitting directly across from you. When I got back in, my step mom had her feet on the seat where I was originally sitting.

As I explained in my previous post, my step mom would always lift her legs and put her feet on my lap. Occasionally, I wondered if she knew that sort of control she had over me when she put her feet on my lap. Most of the time, I would shrug it off and say I was being ridiculous for having those thoughts. Looking back on it now, this was probably the right answer. However, on this particular day, I thought she knew exactly what was going through my my when I got back in the tub.

Knowing myself and the fact that we had guests over, I made a concerted effort to not display the whole foot play thing. With that in mind, I sat in the spot directly to the left of my step mom, letting her legs stay where they were. Just before I bent my legs to sit down, my step mom apologized and said she would move her legs so that I can have my original seat. I didn’t want to make a fuss about it so I scooted ro the left and sat down where I was sitting. And just like clockwork, she set her feet back down on my lap. Now, her putting her feet on my lap normal caused a sudden circulation of blood in the lower half of my body, but it never got to the point where I had a tent poking out of my crotch. I was somewhat of a late bloomer and had still not made the connection between tickling and arousal. However, today was the day it changed.

I sat down in the hot tub and immediately had a sensory reaction between the cold pool water still dripping from my board shorts and the boiling hot tub water. As soon as I sat down, my step mom, Ashe always does, parked her feet directly on my lap. I could feel the sweat on my forehead instantly. I didn’t want to make any more trouble for myself than i was already caught up in so I made sure not to even think about touching her feet. Thankfully her feet were resting more on my knees, so there was no immediate threat to her feeling the growing situation down below.

I eventually regain my composure and try to join in the conversation to distract myself. They are just catching up with each other, checking to see how they are doing. They somehow start talking about odd physical conditions they experience. My step mom immediately brings up the random cramps she sometimes gets in her feet. She tells her friend that she’s lucky because she has a personal masseuse wile simultaneously kicking me and nodding her he’s in my direction. She goes on to tell her friend how good I am at giving her a foot massage. At this point, I want to sink my head into the water and it get up. She snakes her foot underwater, trying to find my hand. She does and I am caught in no mans land. I realize my options are limited so I use my “I don’t mind as long as your feet aren’t disgusting” line.

As if things couldn’t get worse, my step mom volunteers me to give the friend a foot massage, which she gleefully accepts. The friend angles her body to the right and placed her long slender feet on my lap. I was a little disappointed that her feet were not as aesthetically pleasing as I had hoped but I guess that worked out for me in the context of this story. I began to massage her feet for a short time before my step moms warns the friend of my habit of sneaking in a tickle or two. WHAT SORT OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS?!? I thought to myself. The friend laughed at the comment and told her she wasn’t worried because she wasn’t very ticklish. Normally, this is the part of the story where the Ler sees this comment as a challenge and wagers with the lee, eventually leading to an extended tickle session. Well this is real life so that sis not happen. Instead, the friend excused herself to Use the rest room.

when the friend exits the hot tub, My step mom stretches her feet out up in the air, pointing her toes directly in my line of vision. She did this all the time to deal with the cramp issues. After her stretch, she places her feet back under water and into my lap. At this point, I feel like I’m more in control and began to gently massage her feet, sneaking a quick tickle here and there. The friend returns to the tub and they continue their conversation, moving on to other topics. I continue massaging/tickling, slowly feeling her yank her feet away only to put them back in my hands.

Suddenly, a strong wave of arousal came over me (no pun intended) and I involuntarily relieved myself in the hot tub. I was mortified. I didn’t know what to do. I was worried that if I got up they would both notice the bulge emanating from my crotch area. Thankfully, the bubbles of the hot tub were covering up whatever was going on below so I decided to stay put. After about 20 minutes, both of them got out of the tub for the night. I was still panicking, wondering if they had noticed.

After about an hour or so, the friends left. My dad and step mom retired to their room at around 9:45, which meant they were both out for the night. I took a shower and went out to the living room to watch some tv. At about 10:30p, I hear the master bedroom door open and see my step mom walk towards the living room. My mind was racing, wondering if she was going to confront me about earlier. She made her way to the couch, crouched down to take off her cotton slippers, and stretched her feet out on my lap. She went on to ask me if I could give her a foot massage. I looked at her face to see if there was any hint of a sinister motive. No smirk. No grin. Just a sincere request like she had so many times before. I acquiesced and gave her the customary foot massage, mixing in a light tickle here and there. Business as usual.

This is the closest I have come to being involuntarily outed about my tickle fetish.

I’ve just read the other story involving your stepmother, QB. Just from reading those two issues alone, it sounds like she knew what she was doing BUT did it more as a treat for you and not a humiliation aspect. I had something similar with my aunt, who I inadvertently confessed my enjoyment of tickling and nylon feet to when I was 14. A decade later, and my aunt would be comfortable with me playing with her feet, seemingly knowing that I was enjoying it too.

This was a few nights after Christmas Day 1996, when my parents and I were staying with my aunt and uncle. Everybody was in the front room, with my parents and I on the sofa, my aunt laying on the floor with her back against an armchair and my uncle sat at the table. We were all watching TV and chatting, when suddenly my aunt beckoned me over.

'Come here, SmashTV!' she said in a stern voice, loud enough for everybody to hear.
'Why? What do you want?', I asked, pretending to be curious and frightened. However, I was hopeful that I knew what she had in mind.
'Come here!’ she repeated, gesturing at the spot in front of her.
‘What do y-
‘Come here, and rub my feet!'

Hell yeah!

She was dressed in a red jumper and black trousers, and as she continued to summon me she slid her shoes off (black suede flats), exposing her lovely black stocking feet to me. I pretended to moan, but inside my heart was doing backflips! I could have done without the audience, of course, but I wasn't going to complain! I sat between her legs with my back facing her, and began to massage her feet which was odd, as I normally tickled them straight away. However, I had an audience this time, and I didn't fancy blowing my cover! My aunt made a few contented noises and so I carried on, my fingers rubbing her toes, insteps, heels etc. Nobody else said anything, in fact they all kept on talking and so I kept on playing with my aunt's feet.

However, the position I was in was a bit uncomfortable, so I took my aunt's feet and lifted them through the crooks of my arms so that they were resting on my thighs. It genuinely made it easier for me, but at the same time it gave me more of a chance to see her feet! Sometimes my aunt would tilt them, so that I'd get a closeup shot of her glorious black stocking soles. Everyone laughed at my aunt's new position, but I was trying not to draw attention to how much I was enjoying it. However, under the cover of conversation I discreetly switched the massaging and stroking for a full on tickling. My fingers scampered along my aunt's soles and insteps, dug gently into her toes before tracing along her heels. Inevitably, my aunt picked up on this right away, and mentioned out loud that I was now tickling her feet, and how good it felt! Maybe it was the alcohol, but as I tickled my aunt began a running commentary of my technique and actions:

'Oh, he's switched from massaging my feet to tickling my feet....THAT'S it...oh, that feels wonderful....do my insteps, will you ooohhhhhh YES! Smash, your touch is amazing, you've got it JUST right! Are you tickling my toes now? Hehehe...mmm....lovely....that's right, up and down my soles....'

This went on for about fifteen minutes total, and amazingly the rest of the adults kept talking amongst themselves! I had to stop it eventually, as I didn’t want to look like I was enjoying it TOO much! Yes, I was enjoying it, but not enjoying it as much as I could with everyone else in the room. I looked back at my aunt a few times as I tickled, and the look of sheer pleasure on her face was wonderful to see! I also had signs of sheer pleasure, but not on my face...! When I finished suddenly, my aunt let out a fake moan and began to pout that it was over, but gave me a little smile and wink later on when nobody else was looking! Although I was a bit embarrassed at having an audience with my tickling, I put this to one side and focused on the positives. Under the circumstances, it seemed the best thing to do!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Hey Smash,

Thanks for sharing.

In all honesty, I don’t think she was actively “gifting” me these opportunities. The only time I ever questioned her suspicions of me enjoying tickling her feet was from the story above. Other than that, all the scenarios were pretty unordinary. To further add to my thinking that she didn’t actively know what she was doing, she would always tell me how much she hated to be tickled. She was definitely not happy with me after I sat on her legs and got her with the brush lol.

I think my ex gf once saw the tmf page on my phone. But she liked being tickle by me so probably thought nothing of it..

The one I will always remember however is when I was sat on the family computer many years ago, I had downloaded one of those old .rm tickle videos from somewhere called Melissa tickled. For some reason my brother and mother came upstairs to look at something and my brother noticing the video under previous downloads, said out loud "Melissa tickled?!"

Thinking quickly I said out loud, "What the hell, what on earth, is that a virus or something?!" I immediately deleted the video file pretending I had no idea lol.

Fortunately nothing else was said, however my brother does have a tickling fetish just like I do lol.

I think I can easily top all of you so far. Sorry. I was with a traveling group of young looking 20-25 y/o people working for a magazine subscription company under the guise of "Were local high school students selling magazine subscriptions for a senior trip to "NAME PLACE"." Yeah, basically scamming. I was already planning on leaving the group, but this hastened it. I had more than a few tickling magazines (this was early to mid 1990s) in my suitcase. Well, long story short someone called the cops because members of our group were using/selling pot out in the open like idiots.
Well, then the police came to all our rooms, with of course several of us sharing rooms. They proceed with us all standing there look for drugs EVERYWHERE. My horror as they dumped out my suitcase and like 3 tied and tickling magazines and 2 foot show mags. The cops looked through them thinking people were hiding drugs in the pages. Then the jokes, then the cat calling. Then after what seemed an eternity they finished my stuff and I quickly put them back in. But it mattered little. At least 2 of my roommates and 4 of the girls were there when the cops went through it. Rest of the night I hid as they all had a good laugh (those not arrested) at my expense.

I was mortified. And made my plan to leave the group as soon as I got paid 3 days from then. Yeah more than a few completely railed on me. I just said, hey I like feet. Better than other body parts. blah blah. Just didnt give them the satisfaction.
However, one bright side to all of it was, a couple of the girls started flirting with me constantly by taking off their shoes around me all the time, putting them over chairs, seats in the car, close as they could get to me without touching. Waving them at me. Flexing soles and toes. They were teasing in the good way. And actually got to tickle one of the girls who was just curious.

Every dark cloud right....

Rob

I think I can easily top all of you so far. Sorry. I was with a traveling group of young looking 20-25 y/o people working for a magazine subscription company under the guise of "Were local high school students selling magazine subscriptions for a senior trip to "NAME PLACE"." Yeah, basically scamming. I was already planning on leaving the group, but this hastened it. I had more than a few tickling magazines (this was early to mid 1990s) in my suitcase. Well, long story short someone called the cops because members of our group were using/selling pot out in the open like idiots.
Well, then the police came to all our rooms, with of course several of us sharing rooms. They proceed with us all standing there look for drugs EVERYWHERE. My horror as they dumped out my suitcase and like 3 tied and tickling magazines and 2 foot show mags. The cops looked through them thinking people were hiding drugs in the pages. Then the jokes, then the cat calling. Then after what seemed an eternity they finished my stuff and I quickly put them back in. But it mattered little. At least 2 of my roommates and 4 of the girls were there when the cops went through it. Rest of the night I hid as they all had a good laugh (those not arrested) at my expense.

I was mortified. And made my plan to leave the group as soon as I got paid 3 days from then. Yeah more than a few completely railed on me. I just said, hey I like feet. Better than other body parts. blah blah. Just didnt give them the satisfaction.
However, one bright side to all of it was, a couple of the girls started flirting with me constantly by taking off their shoes around me all the time, putting them over chairs, seats in the car, close as they could get to me without touching. Waving them at me. Flexing soles and toes. They were teasing in the good way. And actually got to tickle one of the girls who was just curious.

Every dark cloud right....

Rob

This is an awesome anecdote! I loved it~ Thank you for sharing :ty:

In the early internet times I had discovered that there were "others like me" by finding this site. Once when my family left me home alone on vacation I spent more hours than were reasonable just absorbing everything i could find. Unfortunately for me i didnt know much about computers and search histories at that time. When the family returned my father called me in to the room and asked "what is all this tickling crap on the computer?" I panicked and spun some terrible story about my friend coming over and showing me the stuff; insisting that it was all his idea. The part that makes me uneasy about telling other people to this day is when my father asked "So which one of you is the real sicko?" Of course I stuck to the lie, and I'm sure he knew it, but we never spoke about it again. It was very embarrassing for me. I still don't openly talk about it with anyone. Every time I've tried this event comes back to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back