• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ember Skye Hogtied and Tickled on the Floor - F/F - PREVIEW!

ReyaFet

Verified
Ember-Skye-Hogtied-and-Tickled-on-the-Floor.gif

Ember Skye is a thin, blonde cutie with perfect (and ticklish!) skin. Seriously, I've never felt skin this smooth and flawless before! And her lithe, fit figure is to die for! Ember didn't mind getting COMPLETELY nude and being hogtied on the floor, but she was sort of hestitant about being tickled with my long red fingernails! However, she was a great sport about it and let me work her over, starting with her smooth, exposed feet (complete with a toe ring!) which were ticklish, but definitely not her MOST ticklish spot and on up to her butt, back, sides, belly, underarms and her very ticklish ears! She enjoyed it when I ran my fingers over her perky little breasts (and I did, too!). But she HOWLED when I dug my fingernails into her thighs and when I lightly scratched her sides. She responds more to hard tickling, but in certain spots, light tickling seems to be more effective. I definitely hope to tickle Ember again; in fact, I think a gang tickle might be just what she needs... :)

There is a FREE PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save as" to download.

Check out a BUNCH of our FREE PREVIEWS and join our site for one low price at http://www.TickleChicks.com!

Or buy our clips individually at http://www.clips4sale.com/10389

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday!

Addie J

This is Ember, as in the Ember.

This is Addie, as in the Addie.

This is Heaven, as in the Heaven.

Addie ... you are the sexiest tickler I have ever seen :)

Having my feet worked over while staring at Addie's feet (fourth pic) would easily be the best torture ever.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back