• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily Gets The Worst Tickling Of Her Life!

I'm making another post here, because I don't want to see the is become a 'lynch skelyrata' thread. That is not why we are here.

The point of this thread as it has evolved is not to punish skelyrata or his business. It's to try and inform him how his actions are having bad side effects, and could become issues down the road. Something that I think he's gotten a good look at.

The clip with Addie is a a very useful thing for us all to see. Let's take a look: Addie is clearly very sensitive on her nipples, and for the first 75% of the clip thats what we are seeing, No questions she is very very sensitive. She's been paid to take some punishment, and takes it like a trooper. When it becomes too much she asks for it to stop, and skelyrata does, providing breaks. She explains why this should end and every one seems cool. This is a normal shoot, skelyrata didn't know Addie was so sensitive that it hurt. She told him.

But he goes back again, the reaction he got from her was good, and I can understand why he chose to take another poke at it. I don't think its a good choice, given the conversation that just happened but I can see why it was made. It DID look hot for the audience he markets to, and as a savy producer he knew that, and wnated to see if he could get more. Perhaps Addie would change her mind.

This time Addie uses her safeword. It stops what he is doing, but only for a second, the skelyrata goes right back and does it again, and Addie has to be more forceful in her use of the Safeword, this time she gets a full stop, though we don't see what happens next as thats the end of the clip. I'll assume it stops there. But its enough to show the problem. And it was the same problem that we saw in the first clip in the thread with Em.

I'll also direct the viewer to look at Addies eyes right after he stops and just before the clip ends. The anger is visible in them. She is pissed that her safeword was not respected. The clip captures her anger well.

It's that flash of anger, and similar reactions that we've seen in the origional clip, and one other that I went back and viewed that this discussion centers about.

No one is saying that skelyrata hurt these girls in such a way they are going to sue or were hurt in some permanate way. What we are saying is that these women have placed themselves in a situation where they are very vulnerable, and having to trust in someone they know through only a business interaction, and feedback on model sites, with thier very bodies. When their trust is abused, it's not good for any one. Not for them, Not for the producer, and not for us, the consumer of the material.

Many of us like the idea of non-con, and seeing models pushed very far and very hard. skelyrata has provided a lot of material that provides just that. And it's successful. The community is buying. It's made him a producer on the rise. He's seen a aspect that works and provides it.

But at the same time, similar numbers of us do not want to see any one treated in a way they do not want, or agree to, while our entertainment is being produced. We, the consumers, don't want what we are going to be enjoying based on some ones real unconsentual suffering.

Let's use Addie as an example as she is hamdy, and may well even respond to this with her own thoughts.

For the right fee, I wager that Addie would be willing to negotiate a shoot that she couldn't safeword out of, except under the most extreme of circumstances. So we'd end up with a very hard core torture clip. And that would be cool as she went in with full knowledge of where the lines were or were not. She'd know EXACTLY how much control she had. She'd know she was being paid 'x' to have to deal with 'y' pain. She could balance the two, and make a call as to if she wanted to make that trade.

In the shoot we saw the clip from, Addie clearly had negotioated a safe word. That was her security. It told her she had control even though she was naked and tied up. When it was not honored, she was left with a situation where she may well have felt that she now had no control, and as hot as that might be to some of us, it was NOT what she had signed up for. It wasn't a 'cool' thing to do to her. And I bet that is why she was so pissed.

What I, and the others holding to the point I've made are hoping is that skelyrata understands that his models need to be able to trust that they can control what happens. That if they safeword, things will stop right THEN, not in a few more seconds, and that what cause the safeword will not be retried immediatly again. That things will stop. Thats the right thing to do with his employees. And we the viewers do care about his models. We want to see them being treated well, and exactly as they have agreed to be treated. And that can be quite rough, so long as they agreed to it!

skelyrata, I feel your apology to Addie was the right thing to do. And posting the clip was very generous of you, as a way to let us see the situation and be able to comment with some knowledge and background.

Thank you for listening to us, with our concerns.

Myriads

I agree with lordoftheunion, this company should indeed be boycotted

NO NO DONT GET IT OUT OF CONTEXT. "For IF he doesn’t stop betraying trust and ignoring save words, I suggest a boycott." The key word is if, if he doesn't stop. I am just trying to have active concern for the community and real solutions to problems.

hmmmm...

Trying to get my facts straight here. Addie worked for Skelyrata before, and now she's part of a competing company...is that accurate?

Both

Addie is a model and a producer, meaning that she works as a model for different studios and also makes her own fetish videos for her company.

Trying to get my facts straight here. Addie worked for Skelyrata before, and now she's part of a competing company...is that accurate?

Last edited:
Actually, it really pissed me off when you did that to me, Sky.

He was using a vibrator on my nipples and it hurt because I have really sensitive nipples and I held out as long as I possibly could and then said RED when I needed him to stop IMMEDIATELY. It wasn't as though I said RED as soon as I felt a little uncomfortable, I needed him to STOP. He said it was "part of the scene".

You remember how pissed I was? You really gotta stop doing that shit.

well well well

Skelyata , this just proves what everybody already knows

The sequence of events

If you guys watch the clip I posted below, with the situation that Addie recalls, you will see that this sequence of events.

I am using the vibrator of the dildo on her nipples. She is suffering and in torment... she starts saying stop, and when one of those are louder I actually stop for one second, not sure if is a real stop or part of the show, and I tell her "rememeber that the safeword is RED". She said ok. Then I went to torment her nipples a little more, she said stop, I kept going and then she said the first red. I made a stop, we laugh a little, let her catch her breath and (here was my mistake) I tried to push a little more, then she got mad and said a definitive RED, I looked into her anger eyes and oficially stopped. She says "That wasn't cool!" and I say "Sorry!"... and I meant it.

Now, I am relating this sequence because when you see it step by step this is actually a normal standard in my shootings. I mean, I keep going until she calls RED. Most of the times, even if she do not calls red and I see her screaming really hard or almost out of her mind I stop and ask her if she is ok. Check the video is there. And when the ticklee calls RED, I stop for a few seconds to let the ticklee catch her breath and then keep going. Now after watching this video I spotted a mistake on my part, I misread her laughter and funny comments and thought that she could take some more. It wasn't until she said red the second time and I saw her anger expression that I realized I was actually crossing the line. Then I stopped and said "sorry".

When you watch this segment, you see a model taken to her her limit. Isn't that what many members of this forum are always asking?

Now, the proof that this is nowhere near a non consensual situation is because we kept shooting for another 30 minutes. After that little situation, I vibrated her downstairs and she was moaning and giggling until climax. And then I sprayed her with cold water and guess what, she called RED and I stopped, for real. Then we moved to the bedroom for some sensual tickling.

Even more, days after that shooting I wrote her an email apologizing again for the little incident because it actually left me worried... that is not what this is all about... and she said not to worry, everything was fine.

Now, there is a difference between Addie's incident and the clip that is the subject of this thread which involved Emily.

In Emily's case, we have worked together so many times that we know our rythm and things flow like a dance, and we a routine in our routine that when she calls RED I keep going for a few seconds, to ger her desperate reaction when she is taken beyond her tolerance and then I stop... for about a minute, to let her catch her breath. Then I keep going. In all our shootings ther is a full stop about every 20 minutes or so, which is when we change sets or position.

well this is the first time ive seen someone justify sexual harassment

wow

leave the man alone

Jeez get off his back. Different fetishes attract different audiences. If you aren't into his material, dont cause a fuss or protest a boycott. Thats just ignorance. the real thing you need to do is just ignore and don't download it. I particualy enjoy most if not all his work. Im sure addie has done far worse hardscore scenes in the past and this wasnt new games to her. In the beginning of the clip it appeared she was playin the scene and wasnt really suffering. face it, if i was the tickler/tormenter and i knew i was workin with a well established actor in the industry. I would assume they were acting because she seemed to be laughing and sharing some chemistry. I started reading this thread when it was only 4 or 5 comments deep now its turning into a freak'n colt like discussion with people tryin to define whats acceptable and whats not. Who are we to judge? Different strokes for different folks. More power to the man for doin his thing. Ive seen far worse of these "unwritten no'no's" on these forums. People need to chill out~! maybe they voted for bush, so that explains it???

Jeez get off his back. Different fetishes attract different audiences. If you aren't into his material, dont cause a fuss or protest a boycott. Thats just ignorance. the real thing you need to do is just ignore and don't download it. I particualy enjoy most if not all his work. Im sure addie has done far worse hardscore scenes in the past and this wasnt new games to her. In the beginning of the clip it appeared she was playin the scene and wasnt really suffering. face it, if i was the tickler/tormenter and i knew i was workin with a well established actor in the industry. I would assume they were acting because she seemed to be laughing and sharing some chemistry. I started reading this thread when it was only 4 or 5 comments deep now its turning into a freak'n colt like discussion with people tryin to define whats acceptable and whats not. Who are we to judge? Different strokes for different folks. More power to the man for doin his thing. Ive seen far worse of these "unwritten no'no's" on these forums. People need to chill out~! maybe they voted for bush, so that explains it???

you went from talking about tickling to bashing bush ? thats a leap not even Evil Kinevil could have made

i was messin around...just threw that in there...i can care less if that offended anyome. It was just tounge and cheek

Thank you for your apology, Skelyrata. I think your videos are great and nobody should stop buying them on my account. Although you certainly should have respected the safe word, even I can admitt that these types of videos can be very appealing to some consumers. It's just human nature. Statistically, most women fantasize about being raped. But would they want it to happen in real life? Of course not. I realize that what we are creating here is fantasy. If you had wanted me to PRETEND like you weren't respecting the safe word and told me about it beforehand, I would have been happy to act that out for the camera. After all, you paid me for a modeling shoot...let me model. That's like an actress being paid for a part for which she has to act like she is hurt after being "fake" kicked in the face. She isn't being paid to REALLY get kicked in the face. See what I'm saying?

Instead of going emotional and saying something that I might regret later, or
trying to explain in arid words what happened with Addie, I prefer to show you folks the footage of that scene so that you guys can come to you own conclusion.

"That wasn't cool!"

This footage belongs to a video that hasn't been released yet.

Sorry again Addie.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back