• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily In Black Nylons Pantyhose And Lingerie

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
emilynylons01.jpg

BY POPULAR DEMAND! WE HAVE EMILY IN BLACK NYLON PANTYHOSE and black silk lingerie in a brand new special clip that finds Emily sleeping and the Fat-Tickler takes all his time to tie her wrists and legs to the four corners of the bed. The nylons pantyhose she is wearing are special because they have a hole right on her crotch which will be exploted later on. In the meantime we get to watch this cutie covered in black. We get close ups to her feet and legs and UP. When he is done tying her up, he sits next to her and slides his hands through her legs, making her moan and tremble by just touching her.
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811emilynylon01teaser.wmv">
Watch the preview</a></b></p>

Love It

I havent even seen the clip yet but I already know I'm going to like it because I am a fan of nylons. I think it makes feet a whole lot more ticklish and thats awesome. :D

Not a bad preview clip, there could have been some more tickling, but the actual clip looks great. Thanks for posting.

This clip is an apetizer

Well, actually, this clip is mostly a set up to give the veiwer a good look of Emily bound in nylons and lingerie. Is dedicated just to enjoy watching Emily sleeping and how good she looks in this tights. At the end I start slowly tickling her in the tighs.

Next clip... things will be more interesting... Skelyrata's style! :>

Emily in nylons - 2 - With over 3 minutes of feet tickling

emilynylons02.jpg

Now that Emily, who is steel asleep, is securely tied up and spread on the bed, the Fat-Tickler starts stimulating her body with soft and light tickling making her moan and slowly she wakes up finding herself trap in a mix of sensual torture. He moves his fingers through her tighs, making her tremble and moan more. He tickles her crotch with a pink feather, driving her nuts with intense stimulation. Then he spends over 3 minutes tickling her feet, with a combination of sensual caress and more intense movements, making her laughs, giggle, and squirm. All in all, this is a very erotic clip that you can't miss.
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811emilynylon02teaser.wmv">

This clip will be available tonight after 7:00pm. at

Emily Tickling and Seduction.

dumbazz said:
To quote Ed Norton, "All the world loves a fat man." Except when he's putting himself in public on the internet as part of a fetish site. But congratulations on finally finding a way to have girls let you touch them. Mom must be proud.

Yikes. Sounds like someone has some unresolved issues that years of therapy may help clear up. You seem to be focused on the wrong part of this clip. Did you miss the part where the really attractive woman was getting tickled?

Emily in nylons - 3 - Amazing tighs sensual tickling and underarms

emilynylons03.jpg

"Oh God!" is what Emily exhales, almost out of breath, when the Fat-Tickler slides the duster cleaner through her tighs and between her legs. Then he uses another pink feather to tickle her crotch. But the highlight of this clip is how Emily moans, giggles, and trembles y lust when he runs his fingers through her legs, tighs, covered with black nylon. "I am on sensitive overload!" she exhales breathing hard and moaning, enjoying every second.

<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811emilynylon03teaser.wmv">

Emily in nylons - 4

emilynylons04.jpg

The sensual stimulation that the Fat-Tickler produce on Emily's body, specialy her legs, have her in an eternal state of pleasure and moaning. This time he uses his claws making her breath harder and her moans more intense. Then he goes and tickles her arms and her ribs, squeezing his hand inside her lingerie and running his fingers, slowly, from her arm all the way down to her hibs, in her own words "I am at the edge of an orgasm".
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811emilynylon04teaser.wmv">

<p>

Clips4sales added Sensual Tickling to the category list!

Yeap! Another achievement by Sensual tickling lovers. Given the success of the Sensual Touch series, and the fact the this clips were hard to categorize, Clips4sales just added a new category to their list "Sensual Tickling" by my request. So now we have our own category!!!!

Great job! More pantyhose tickling! How about flesh colored next time?
Keep up the good work.

Download DVD Quality Clips!!!

Hello guys, for those of you who seek the best quality in your clips... and of course, can download it, and given the success of sensual tickling, Skelyrata Corp just oppened a store dedicated to Sensual Tickling clips that you can buy and download in MPEG-2 Format, which is the format of DVDs. This clips will be available in FULL DVD QUALITY.

The WMV version will still be posted for sale at Emily Tickling and Seduction or the store it correspond, but if you are looking for the best quality available you know where to loot. Sensual Tickling.

Emily In Nylons - 5 - Tickled' Til Orgasm!!!!

emilynylons05.jpg

It happened! It just happened! It wasn't planned! It wasn't part of the shoot! But after 45 minutes of sensual tickling and moaning and all that hard breathing Emily exploded into an incredible orgasm of pure pleasure! I thought this was imposible but it happened!
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811emilynylon05teaser.wmv">

Emily in nylons - 6- FINALE

emilynylons06.jpg

After that amazing orgasm Emily had in chapter 5, it was expected things to cool down a bit, still, we wrap up this series with a good 10 minutes of soft tickling, that turns into more intense, charming interaction between Emily and the Fat Tickler, sexy laughs, giggles, and moaning, specially when he soft tickle her belly and when he uses the feather on her sides and her back. A very erotic closure to an amazing session.
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811emilynylon06teaser.wmv">

Emily in nylons - FULL VERSION

emilynylonsfull.jpg

Here is the FULL ONE HOUR VERSION. As always is at a special price of $34.95. See the individual listings for details and previews of whats inside.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back