• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emo Girl Armpits F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Apathy is a super ticklish emo girl, not really accustomed to tickle torture, but Jamie is going to give her a crash course! She starts her out in the bondage mittens, and Apathy swings so wildly that we have to use some rope to tie the mittens to the pole! Once she is totally secure, Jamie has her way with silky smooth pits, taunting and teasing, driving Apathy crazy.

You can find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Great reactions. It looks like she was longing for this to end. Sweet!

JD

OMG that was awesome, intense underarm tickling, my favorite ;). I love those mittens.

Nice work Tommy. That looked really intense. Great upper-body clip, her hands are very secure!

For SYELLA

Emo is short for emotive or emotional and describes an emerging social trend.

It is a subdivision of the "species" Goth, which is a subdivision of the "genus" Punk.

For those science oriented, here is an ingredients list(*) to characterize an Emo person:

10% nail varnish / eye shadow
at least 2 Emo mix CDs
10% poetry
15% fringe
a dash of bisexuality
a drop of goth tears
an account in a social network, i.e., MySpace

(*) not based on any real data, just made up for fun :devil2:

Emo is short for emotive or emotional and describes an emerging social trend.

It is a subdivision of the "species" Goth, which is a subdivision of the "genus" Punk.

For those science oriented, here is an ingredients list(*) to characterize an Emo person:

10% nail varnish / eye shadow
at least 2 Emo mix CDs
10% poetry
15% fringe
a dash of bisexuality
a drop of goth tears
an account in a social network, i.e., MySpace

(*) not based on any real data, just made up for fun :devil2:[/QUOTE

Thanks, sounds about right to me!

please say theres gonna be a foot tickling vid with her! shes stunning x

Unfortunately for Apathy . . .

Jamie cares! That is, Jamie cares to tickle her! Thanks for the nice clip.

What is emo? :confused:

Is a sub culture from punk rock but always crying and being depress, their music express most of the f**king lives they have, and other emotions too like broken hearts, etc. All with a nice sound of powerful punk distortions.

I rather prefer pop punk that is the same power but songs are happy, like me!

I also like californian punk that is one of the most powerful and simple music I have ever heard.

www.purevolume.com here you'll find nice bands

there's also power pop that is similar.

The most famous emo Band is My Chemical Romance, but there are nice HC(hardcore)- Emo-Punk bands too like Taking Back Sunday.

the 90s pop punkers were Blink 182 and Green Day, but they were more punks.

Nowadays there are other bands that are more Pop than punk like Fall out Boy from Illinois.

Anyway I shouldn't have to be posting this here in the "tickling" section but i hope it answers to your question.

Another great preview clip. It'd be great to see more of her in the future for sure.

I like it. She is cute, ticklish and not in a lot of control. Thanks

Great clip. :bouncybou
Your list of genuinely ticklish lee's is amazing!!! :upsidedow :dog:

great pits they look extremly ticklish next time try some feathers

I pretty much like her, she is so skinny that you can see her ribs. And her armpits are very, very ticklish, must have been real torture for her.

Lol, is there an age limit? Hell, I had to google emo when she explained her look to me on the phone, I am just not cool enough to know!

well goth movement are from 80s but emo is a new movement that's why I asked. It began at 2000 with jimmy eat world for example (also with myspace I guess)

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back